` _______e V E R Y Morning We’ll Be W A K I N' U P To L ♥ V E;

Guest &adamo.

Guest naivegal

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/3831/donghaey.jpg

^

Every time i see this pic, gonna be crazy haha

I love your work

eps the five small icons, so beautiful

Anyway, I don't know whose birthday but HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the one who was born this day ^^

OH MY GOD , I HAVE THE BEST - EST UMMA EVER .

not even kiddding

birthdayletter;

HAHAHAHAHA , I AM NOT THAAAAAT OLD : ) i'm only fourteen ! :D and LMFAOOO <3 I LOVE YOU JAEJOONG AOSIJOASF ♥ i will not cheat on you with donghae EHEM , you've cheated on me with rosemary ! LMFAOO . AHHHHH :] i love you ummaaa ! and yes i was actually a bit surprised x: i thought you forgot LMFAO

AND OHHH MY GOSH ♥ YOUR BLINKIES ARE SO PRETTY <3 AND I WAS YOUR TEST DUMMY HAHAHA (: they're cuuute :D you should make more ! (; and i think you just killed me with your icons and banners @__@ IS THAT SANTA DONGHAE I SEE?! i want donghae for christmas :3 HAHA

i feel as if im on an adrenaline rush :/ been laughing and smiling too much.

ALL THE EFFECTS THAT MY MOTHER GIVES ME ♥ : )

I LAVEEEEEE YOU ♥ & thaaaanks soooo much !

Guest xi_luv_u

tht is one cute letter and the gifs are hot *Q*!! OMG!!! icons are love sifu! gosh! jessa is lucky

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSA! <333333

Guest esoteric.

kakakakaka

happy birthday jessa baby <3

makes me want to steal them Jae/Seungri graphics

(especially the panda icon t_t) TEEHEE <3

Guest ;sweetelectron!ca*.

H-H-Happy B-B-Birthday J-J-Jessa! ♥

Dear Jessa,

Why Hello! How long has it been since i met you? -goes to 411 and check- IMBACK! Jan 7 2009, 02:20 PM

LMFAO. that was the first ever convo. isoundidiotic. weelll. yeah! it is now 12:12 April 19th 2009. HAHA. in aust time. okay. i realised i said rubbish, coz iuno how to word what im thinking. okay. i hope you have a super ballistic jaehae-fied birthday unnie. i also hope you eat a huge huge yummy delicious smeellybellymelly cake. [; and remember to give me some. haha, ikid [: also, i hope you have succedded in convincing your parents, and you get supernice jaehae-fied presents. and i agree you have a great umma. :D ROFL. and you're old now. 14tteen. you were 13teen when i met you. imtryingtomakeyoufeelold. i know im nice ;P and cara. i remeber her. from ehr birthday thread. welll. you make oh so flyyyy artworks [:

mahalkita.

wo ai ni.

OMGAWSH BRO! MUTICULTRALISM!

LMFAOO.

:D have a great birthday!

Archived