Park Min Young - Shocked At Her Revealing Scene

Guest Lishathestain

Guest pinkstripes

i definitely agree with her that the drama producers did it to promote the drama, which i don't like.

using her body to gain more viewers? not a very likable move on their part.

and i'm surprised at a lot of the replies here.

a girl might not feel comfortable revealing her body for whatever reasons, even if it's just the top part of her chest or whatever.

i think she definitely has a right to feel uncomfortable exposing any part of herself if she doesn't want it.

i don't think she's being a drama queen, i think she's frankly expressing her wishes to conceal parts of herself that she doesn't want others to see.

either way, she's got a really nice rack.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kiss Me

Umm, I don't know how she wouldn't have known. The angles and stuff doesn't change much. Before she went into that bath, didn't she look at herself in the mirror or something? Just tryna get attention so that more people will see the drama. Smart.

Guest colloquy

why r her booobs like that?? fake?

natural boobs are not squeezed together and then pushed up...

Read the article, she was wearing clothing during the shoot.

Guest tiffanitrix

o.0

its a bath scene.

do people usually take baths with all their clothes on? haha

but i'm glad she's a lot more modest than most other actresses... :/

lol im assuming she's wearing a strapless like those other ladies were wearing...which made her boobs look huge (and squished.)

Guest killjadeskye

well, I think it's rare for an actress to be conservative these days, but I totally get her point.

She was embarrassed coz her cleavage is showing..

Guest zahieyjunki

Lisha, how many tons of topics u post up?

I've comment every single of it! haha~

That's not a big deal then!

She's not showing her whole naked body!

I still love her! she so like Kim So Eun!

Guest godlovesBoA

yeah sure. totally valid reason.

THEN DONT DO IT. in the first place.

she made it sound as if the directors tricked her with cameras to make it look revealing when acually she wasn't revealing or something. like she didn't know about it. really? like somebody said, doesn't she have a mirror?

that's the part i'm bothered with. not because she wants to be conservative.

Guest csnrain

I think she may be referring to the fact that, if you look at the water right below the point of submersion, it appears as if you can see through and see the rest of her breasts, hence making it appear that she isn't wearing anything. Otherwise, I don't understand why this would cause such a problem even in the Korean industry cause this type of scene (where the women is submerged in a bath) is quite common in a lot of sageuks.

yeah sure. totally valid reason.

THEN DONT DO IT. in the first place.

she made it sound as if the directors tricked her with cameras to make it look revealing when acually she wasn't revealing or something. like she didn't know about it. really? like somebody said, doesn't she have a mirror?

that's the part i'm bothered with. not because she wants to be conservative.

Hahahaha.. Yeah man. Kinda hypocritical. Of course they want to make the bath scene look as real as possible.. I mean when she wore the push-up bra for the shoot, didn't she think for a second that there's a reason for a push up bra? I mean, come onnnnn............... And obviously when you have a sexy scene like this, the advertising/marketing people will make use of it to promote the drama. I mean, it's shallow or whatever you wanna call it, but that's the way promotions work.

And anyway she's an actress, she should know how these scenes work. Technically, you're wearing clothes but they'll try to make it look naked to fit into the scene.

Guest sweetsweets2

haha she's so cute being all shocked about it but yeah I have to agree that it's a bath scene so... obviously... lol.

she's pretty! and it's not even that revealing... :P

Guest riehae

Well, I hope she will be more successful as an actress. She seems to really have a talent. But hopefully more lead roles.

Archived