Park Min Young - Shocked At Her Revealing Scene

Guest Lishathestain

The pics are pretty- not that she showed everything, but Korean culture a bit diffrent from Western so she can feel nervous about viewers reaction and make some exuses. Also she is young and it was (probably) her first nude scene from what I know.

Anyway if I were an actress I would have done it. This scene is pretty.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kkbluvv

Why are they making such a big deal about this -_- its not even that revealing lol

but either way, she still looks gorgeous ^^ i wanna watch this drama~

Guest loveex3

it's because the korean culture isn't as revealing as the american culture where if half their boobs show it's normal.... -__-;;

Exactly.

It's not really that she's conservative, just our culture.

Guest aymei

The pics are pretty- not that she showed everything, but Korean culture a bit diffrent from Western so she can feel nervous about viewers reaction and make some exuses. Also she is young and it was (probably) her first nude scene from what I know.

Anyway if I were an actress I would have done it. This scene is pretty.

Well, she's not 'nude' at all if you think about it since she wore something while filming that.

But my take on it is, it makes the scene more realistic if you think about it. Plus you always can't pick and choose. You gotta take what they give you.

Guest Xiao Miss

Bad move. She's obviously going throught the whole "it ruins my image thing".

Girl, I have news for you: actresses don't need "images". You're supposed to portray whatever character professionally and believably. This scene isn't a big deal frankly. Stop making a huge fuss over it.

Guest JaeHoLove

She has nice boobs though..

I think actors and actresses should be more open minded, I mean if scenes like that they already made a big fuss about it, how are they gonna film in bigger movies, like those 'artistic' movies? It's not that big of a deal, I've seen a Korean movie where they showed the woman's boobs jiggling around without anything covered.... so it's not that Korea is very conservative, btu Park Min Young is probably trying to be a drama queen here... way to go pinkberry! HAHA!

Guest Ishida21

Bad move. She's obviously going throught the whole "it ruins my image thing".

Girl, I have news for you: actresses don't need "images". You're supposed to portray whatever character professionally and believably. This scene isn't a big deal frankly. Stop making a huge fuss over it.

Yes, totally right. It's just part of the job for an actress to plays nude/partial nude scene with confidence and in the most naturally way. If she can't do that, then she's not a actress.

Guest superstar`kiss

Nothing else to be judged here.

I definitely see PMY as a great actress.

She's so talented, I don't think anyone would judge her on that scene. =)

Guest JazzyMina

SHE SMILES I agree with you :)

Keke Just because its not a big deal to some people, it could be to her =]

I hope she wont think about it 2 much.

@ Ishida21

Thats abit harsh isnt it? Being a actress doesnt always require being naked. Only the ones that wanna get famous would do that.

Just because she doesnt like showing herself to the whole world like, does not mean shes not a actress.

I respect her.

Guest disfunktional.

whats wrong with that? she's prolly wearing the white thing the other 2 are wearing, except her's is hidden by the water.

Archived