Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lishathestain

Park Min Young - Shocked At Her Revealing Scene

20090415jmg2.jpg

Park Min Young admitted that she was shocked by her revealing bath scene for SBS Ja Myung Go.

In an interview on the 14th, Park Min Young who is playing Princess Ra Hee expressed, "I had no idea that it (scene) would be like that. I was definitely wearing something when I was filming that. But it could be because of the camera technology or from the angle from which the shot was taken, which contributed to the visual effect of the scene. I am not sure whether I should be happy or sad over this."

This bath scene saw daylight in the Ja Myung Go special on 9th March and became a hotly-searched term. ( :ph34r:) This scene has not been shown as yet in the drama though.

Park Min Young admitted frankly, "I went into filming this with a normal mentality just like any other scene. (the final effect) And I did grumble about it because they used it to promote the drama. It really wasn't as revealing as you think it was when I was filming this but yet, it seems to be when it came out on the pictures and video. But still, it's better to have something that's discussed by people than not having anything at all.

She concluded by saying, "As an actress, there are certain parts that I would like to hide. I would also want to be judged on my acting rather than other things. If given a chance to film this scene again, I would definitely immerse my whole neck into the water." (lol cute).

-coolsmurf@akp.

20090415jmg3.jpg

20090415jmg4.jpg

20090415jmg5.jpg

other pictures.

20090415jmg7.jpg

20090415jmg8y.jpg

I don't know who she is but nice rack, girly!

Haha thats what I thought. I don't find the pictures
that
revealing tbh.

I think those pictures are fine, it's just like her wearing a strapless dress, same thing..

i don't see what the heck she's talking about. almost sounds like she's trying to make a story out of nothing.

what camera technology camera angle BS.... the cameras saw through her boobs like some spooky see-through camera technology that men fantasize about? it's not like they filmed from the top.

well

it might look fine to you guys

but to her

it's something that she hasn't done alot before

so she just feels weird showing that much skin

in a bath scene

that's all

she doesn't want people to think that she was totally naked under the water.

She's conservative, I guess. LOL. But I don't think it's that revealing. It's not as if her boobs are shown or something.

if she didn't wear anything then her boobs wouldn't look like it was being pressed against a dress.

which they are...hahaha

in the pictures they look flat and weird and squished together rofl

whats the big dealie, it's just acting :P

it's because the korean culture isn't as revealing as the american culture where if half their boobs show it's normal.... -__-;;

she seems like the conservative type.

for the more top star actresses,

they'll go nude just to get the big money and fame.

however, i do admire her for wanting to be reserved.

& hopefully, this won't scar her personal life,

even though there wasn't much that showed anyway.

it's because the korean culture isn't as revealing as the american culture where if half their boobs show it's normal.... -__-;;

LOL seriously. i was totally thinking that too. everyone here is like "what's the big deal" ahha. :P