Wallace Huo 霍建華 Official Thread

Lynne

Hello to everyone! Have not come in here for a long time. 

@hyukjaeismineYou can try WHEN A SNAIL FALL IN LOVE - male lead is the tall guy who acted in LMIYD. Storyline like LMIYD and the male lead fell for his Assistant. (i personally feel) the female lead acts better than the one who acted in LMIYD. The one who is SLOW in love in this drama is the female lead. She's the 'snail'. 

If you want another of Wallace drama, try The Journey of Flower that made him so popular and won awards for his role in this drama. In this drama, he fell in love with his student. 

About his personal/married life, WR have been plague with people writing nonsense about their relationship/marriage. People wrote he had a sour face throughout his wedding ceremony. They wrote nasty articles. Sigh! I

In an event in September, a Charity event, both didn't walk the red carpet together. These led to more gossips about their relationship/marriage. Other celebrity couples walked in together. (My fav celebrity couple is Deng Chao & Sun Li).  

Some people do get carried away and that's sad. Some people can't separate what's an actor real life from reel life. There are so many 道德绑架 these days. Nasty articles can be so easily written. Haiz....

Wallace's first movie for 2016, Hide & Seek has been shortlisted in 1st International Film Festival and Awards Macau (IFFAM)!  It is the only Mainland China movie that had been shortlisted! 

Website: http://www.iffamacao.com/en/programme/films/competition/
H&S: http://www.iffamacao.com/en/programme/films/competition/hide-and-seek/

The 1st International Film Festival & Awards‧Macao runs from Thursday 8 December – Tuesday 13 December 2016.

The Director of Hide & Seek is a well known Director in China and has produced many award winning artsy movies like De Lan, The Judge etc.

Movie promotion in China for 16 days, 18 cities, spanning 21,200 kilometers between the Director and the cast.

• 2 weeks later...

He was with a beauty called Joe Chen, after their break up he went for her friend and suddenly got married in August, now she's expecting..   This shows men is men, whether he's a celeb, Asian, European, or an Ordinary men..    :((( I have read somewhere in a foreign forum that Wallace is already regretting the marriage, I do not know how true.  whether it's a rumor or just a fan opinion..   

My heart really hurt when I saw the news that JC was crying at his wedding.   It's not easy..   

Happy New Year 2017 fanvid.

@makeuptemple, those were rumours.    Here are the facts which is confirmed by Wallace himself.
1) They were together for a very short while after doing a drama, 100% Seniorita.
2) 11 years later, they did another drama together.  At that time, Wallace confirmed they were merely friends.
3) JC crying at his wedding?  She did not attend the wedding and JC herself refuted the rumour that she cried.  By the way, I heard rumours she has many famous boyfriends along the way so no reason to be heart broken over a relationship which was 15 years ago.
3) Who says he regretted his wedding?  Did he say that?  The last time, was a picture of him smiling happily.  He is going to be a daddy soon.  :wub:

Everyone needs to move on with their lives.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...