Wallace Huo 霍建華 Official Thread

Lynne

Can one blame the guy for the cold? He has lost everything - his freedom, his mental peace, his studio, his finances and last but not least his stellar career. Now this is one talented person. People must start putting two and two together to assess what really happened.

There are murmurs that he was not in good health in the 2018-2019 timeframe. That was the time when everything was taken over. It sounds like a fantastic horror movie but unfortunately it's happening in real life.

Her birthday picture looks like a forced captive picture. Murmurs are that he is bonded to her studio thanks to the dratted 2018 episode, and everything is under her control. I am a bit taken aback that this sort of stuff is still allowed to pass muster in this day and age.

Edited by Nikki2021

On 2/18/2022 at 9:46 AM Nikki2021 said:

Can someone blame the guy for the cold? He lost everything – his freedom, his mental peace, his studio, his finances, and lastly, but no less his stellar career. Now this is talented person. People should start putting two and two together to assess what really happened.

There are murmurs that he wasn't in good health in the 2018-2019 time period. That was the time when everything was taken over. Sounds like a fantastic horror movie, but unfortunately it's happening in real life.

Your birthday photo looks like a captive forced image. Murmurs are that he's linked to her studio thanks to the episode of the drated 2018, and everything is under his control. I'm a little surprised by the fact that this kind of thing can still be passed on this day and age.

nikki2021 We can't copy in code anything from it.
The guy is unhappy we have on his face.
Not even talking can, she speaks for him.
I'm in two groups on Instagram me and other women are in we can start and comment.
Nikki I won't be arrogance ... mas ela ou algos dos eus condições condições de PR.
Beautiful! Because many began to charge, a result: She is leaving in Weibo old photos of 2018 and 2019, in a tantalize to show that he was not prided.
A creature suggestions our intelligence ...
For me an attitude of hers is worse, because if he has not been depressed, what is happening then?
Is that case patrol or love?
Mourning actor Johnny Deep passed same situation...

February 16th actor Huo Jianhua's wife, in an event said he gave several papers for him to choose, in the light the night series he chose the role Ma-tien Hua... role with minimal relevance...quick appearance, for you to have a notion friends when searching Cast on Google appears Wallace's photo, but neither does the character's name have.
Fans is that right? Wallace a guy who has battle a lot to grow professionally, with award shows, magazine covers, collects amazing characters, chooses the character of lower relevance, that wife's acquaintances friends?
Friends: What in fact is happening to Huo Jianhua?
Is sick? Forbidden to speak?
WHY DO WIFE SPEAK FOR HIM?
Wallace doesn't have voice anymore?