Baek Sung Hyun

Guest dartmom

Guest dartmom

Cain and Abel, Stairway to Heaven, All In
I have something bugging me that I can't find the answer to, and am looking for help.

In Cain and Abel the character of Choi Chil Soo is played by actor Baek Sung Hyun. This guy is annoying and hateable in this role. I was surprised to realize he also played young Cha Song Ju in Stairway to Heaven. He was younger, then, but so adorable and likeable. I think the guy must be some incredible actor, to pull off such diverse roles.

Recently, I watched "All In" and one of the friends of the lead character gets crippled, and I think this is again played by Baek Sung Hyun but I can't find anything online giving him credit for being in this drama. The character's name is Yang Si-Bong. Does anyone know if I'm right about this? Is it him?

Thanks for your help.

---American Ajumma

Guest JungHyun27

Baek Sung Hyun was never in the drama "All In". He has starred in a lot of dramas but All In wasn't one of them.

I have something bugging me that I can't find the answer to, and am looking for help.

In Cain and Abel the character of Choi Chil Soo is played by actor Baek Sung Hyun. This guy is annoying and hateable in this role. I was surprised to realize he also played young Cha Song Ju in Stairway to Heaven. He was younger, then, but so adorable and likeable. I think the guy must be some incredible actor, to pull off such diverse roles.

Recently, I watched "All In" and one of the friends of the lead character gets crippled, and I think this is again played by Baek Sung Hyun but I can't find anything online giving him credit for being in this drama. The character's name is Yang Si-Bong. Does anyone know if I'm right about this? Is it him?

Thanks for your help.

---American Ajumma

his name is BAEK SEUNG HYUN (백승현)... not to be confused with baek sung hyun (백성현)who was in stairway to heaven as the younger version of kwon sang woo's character.

and your right... his character is sooo annoying/scary... but he plays him very well. i got to give him props for getting me irritated/freaked out of his bulging eyes.

Archived