MTV's The Hills

tracycutie

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest miss lisa

i feel so bad for lauren. heidi and jen are seriously treating her like sh/t. wtf was w/ heidi lieing to lauren saying she didnt have ne thing to do w/ jen and brodys hookup when she was the one telling jen the whole night to hookup w/ him kus it was her bday so she could do w/e she wanted. uh.. wtfreak.. just kus its your bday doesnt make it okay to betray your best friend by hooking up w/ the guy shes dating. heidis really starting to annoy me. spencers freaking ugly ne way.

Guest kiss*kiss

I just want to punch Spencer in the face every time he's on my tv.

He has this uber creepy perma grin... and I TOTALLY do not see the attractability factor.

Jen just seems to be trying to get her fifteen minutes... the girl is pretty lame.

Heidi... I used to really like her... especially in Season 1... but her inability to see Spencer's macking ways is freaking frustrating.

Lauren, I don't really have much pity for her because I think she could have handled certain situations better... especially her conversations with Heidi.

And I don't see what the big deal is with Brody. He just looks like a big dork with money.

I just want to punch Spencer in the face every time he's on my tv.

He has this uber creepy perma grin... and I TOTALLY do not see the attractability factor.

Jen just seems to be trying to get her fifteen minutes... the girl is pretty lame.

Heidi... I used to really like her... especially in Season 1... but her inability to see Spencer's macking ways is freaking frustrating.

Lauren, I don't really have much pity for her because I think she could have handled certain situations better... especially her conversations with Heidi.

And I don't see what the big deal is with Brody. He just looks like a big dork with money.

LMAO!!!! :lol: i sooo agree there

Guest SweetiexJenn

i only like lauren and whitney on this show.

spencer..oh gee...no words...the way he talks is so weird? maybe thats why heidi is drawn to him.

Guest ypark

i never really liked heidi from the beginning. i hope she'll feel real sorry when she gets crushed by spencer and realize that lauren was right the whole time.

Guest StrawberryPunch

After seeing the pics..I cant help but think of Mad TV...like jessca, jessca...jessca..jessca..lmao gosh.

Guest lowdown4155

Jen = backstabbing biotch. You do NOT hook up with your friend's ex-flames.

Heidi, I can't stand the girl. I hope Spencer knocks her up and leaves her butt. She is throwing away a devoted friend (Lauren) and deserves nothing but the worst. And I can't believe she would instigate Jen's hooking up with Brody and then lie about it... that's down right shady.

I hope when Lauren sees what really went on, that she'll kick all of her loser friends to the curb.

Did you guys hear how Jason (Lauren's ex) is going to jail, lol?

Guest steph*funny

^LOLOL for some reason I'm not suprised at the Jason thing..

Heidi is so freaking clueless, and I hated how she left Lauren to go to the movies with Spencer...right after they went on the little vacation together! Next episode looks good though, cuz Lauren starts to ignore Heidi.

Is Heidi still together with Spencer? I don't mean in the show, but actually right this moment?

After watching some of the episodes, (does she even?) how can she remain with a guy like that? I'm just floored at how stupid and naive this girl is.

Even after everything he's done that she's witnessed, she forgives him so easily. I don't even see what's so great about him? He's such a worm.

I don't like Brody either; ever since watching an episode or two of Princes of Malibu I lost so much respect for this guy and his siblings. I don't know him but the way he's portrayed in the media, it's sick. And ew, people actually think he's a sweet guy? EW.

Guest tuttyfruit

^heidi is still w/ spencer. she did a cover for stuff magazine recently. and apparently spencer is her boyfriend and manager... and heidi will launch a music career soon. i think shes using spencer because he's best friends w/ brody and brody's step father is some music producer.... ehkkkkkk.

Guest kayla.

I feel so behind on what's happening on this show. >.< Is the second season out already? :huh:

Yep.

I can't believe Heidi is still with Spencer either. Wth. Spencer is a doucheebag.

Guest KuYA II

Spencer = ugly face dork

Heidi = brainwashed

Jen = backstabber

apparently i only like audrina, lauren, and whitney in the show. the rest suck *shrugs* but still love watching the show ^^

Guest lowdown4155

^heidi is still w/ spencer. she did a cover for stuff magazine recently. and apparently spencer is her boyfriend and manager... and heidi will launch a music career soon. i think shes using spencer because he's best friends w/ brody and brody's step father is some music producer.... ehkkkkkk.

Lol, why even bother? I guarantee no one will buy her album. I wonder if she and Lauren are still friends?

Archived