MTV's The Hills

tracycutie

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lowdown4155

heidi wasn't at the finale aftershow because she was recovering from a boob job

...and rhinoplasty.

so you mean we get to see her fake boobs and fake nose next season? greeeat :rolleyes: .

• 2 weeks later...

haha. seriously..

anyways, yeah i saw the TRL thing too and how Lauren said her relationship with Heidi isn't the same anymore. But my point of putting what I read from US magazine was that either one of them thinks the friendship never changed or just one of them is saying its the smae for the sake of "publicity". iono?!

*shrugs*

drama man.

• 3 months later...
Guest XTINE__

OMFREAKINGGOSH!!! BEST two new episodes EVER!!! I gotta say, season 3 is gonna be awesome!

I just watched the season premiere tonight, and let's say, I haven't been so happy to watch TV since.. well, since all summer.. until now! :) I'm so glad Lo is making more appearances this season; I missed her since the Laguna Beach days. But yeah, Spencer is still gross...... I wonder who actually started those rumours about Lauren and Jason. hmm....

Guest onesmartcookie

Awesome season premiere tonight!

I absolutely LOVE Whitney.

and did I mention that Spencer looks like a disgusting little perv. LOL

anddd Heidi gets on my nerves.

Guest CloudyDays

i love the hills and was so excited its starting up again!!!!!!! i love lauren, i hate heidi!! spencer looks disgusting as usual. audrina is w/e, kinda ugly. i like whitney. i love how she seems very balanced and grounded. yeah this season is gonan be juicy lol.

Guest steph*funny

I'm kind of confused, so who did start the rumors about Lauren & Jason? All I know is it's not Heidi, right? Anyway, if possible....Spencer got uglier :ph34r:

"His name is Justin...but I think he wants to change it to Bobby. So do we call him Justin Bobby?" :lol:

Guest bichittybich

grrr heidi and spencer. i hate them so much. they are so mean to lauren and that stupid sex tape rumor.

im not liking audrina's guy justing. he needs to cut his hair and i think he will look better but he was still rude to lauren and lo (im so glad lo is going to be on this season. i just love her)

did anyone watch trl where they did a poll for team lauren and team heidi and laruen ended up with 95% of the votes. so sad. heidi is being brained washed by ugly

^ I'm not surprised, lol. I think Us Weekly magazine did a poll on that too a couple weeks ago. It was about the same as TRL's stats.

Haha yeah it's possible that Spencer got uglier...I have no idea what Heidi sees in him. She has to be too insecure w/ herself to be with a jerk guy like him. Did anyone notice how when Heidi & Spencer were at that cafe sitting outside & she was complaining abt Lauren (again). Where she said that her (heidi) relationship is nothing like Lauren's & Jason's. Spencer did not deny or agree that their relationship is like L&J but I'm pretty sure it is only a bit worse.

I seriously love seeing Whitney on more & more, she's so sweet & pretty & such a great friend/coworker. I love seeing Lo on too! She's so funny! "Justin Bobby" hahaha

Oh the "Umbrella" cover...I was wondering who sang that, cuz I know it wasn't Rihanna. It def. was a great cover, good singer too. What a great premier!

Guest Annersx3

i missed the season premier -____- ugh. heard it was awesome though

gotta watch it. still hate heidi and her stephen dude. god he's a prick.

love lauren and audrina!

Guest jennnayx81

^ u can still watch it on the MTV website

heidi and spencer ughhh ... i remember hearing rumors about heidi getting a boob job .. and i think she might have cause she didn't wear a bra once yet o_O

i love whitney i think she's my favorite ... lauren gets on my nerves sometimes ... i hope audrina doesn't turn out like heidi ... which we kinda saw when she picked her bf over lauren for the show

Guest dbsk_star

ughhh i hate heidi and spencer aka speidi! T_T she is brainwashed by him, he isnt good at all and that ring he picked out....

yeah i hope Whitney gets more screentime cause she is my favourite

Audrina is seeing tha Justin Bobby guy who sounds so weird...

Guest alainachen_604

haha this show is getting better and better! xDD

except for heidi and spencer i really hate them

i like lauren and audrina's side better they are cooler B)

i lovee the part when laurens telling whiteny how she found a cute guy with an accent and asked if if she thinks

hes goodlooking? whitney just immediately said no! lmao whitenys pretty funny =D

AND the part where heidi and spencer have a party at their house heidis only friend was jenbunny lmaooo xD

lauren and audrina are smart to never give heidi a second chance that byottchh is the one who spread

the rumor about lauren and jason making that tape thingy >=T

Guest talksound

i missed the season premier -____- ugh. heard it was awesome though

gotta watch it. still hate heidi and her stephen dude. god he's a prick.

love lauren and audrina!

lol, watch the reruns! lol, always fun, or you can go online. and it's spencer. hahaha, i kinda agree though.

my favorite is whitney.

Archived