Waterboys ウォーターボーイズ Japanese Movie

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest renzu_oni

i love this movie. i've watched it over and over and it still cracks me up everytime.

btw, i've read that they really lit up the afro hair on fire during the actual shooting :lol:

• 6 months later...
Guest 80slitenite

omg i love this movie!! wait. i only saw the first half. i tried DLed from SR and only part 1 worked. then all of a sudden none of them. i laughed so hard in the part i saw. is SR the only place that has it with eng subs? i've been lookin for months for this movie.

EDIT: Nevermind!! i fixed the problem! now i can watch the whole thing!! so happy!!! *does a little dance* XD

Guest suki_*

ROFL I LOVED THIS MOVIE!!!! <3

i can't believe that guy was also the hot guy from tokyo drift... he looks so much better now imo.. instead of being such a skinny monkey back in the day <3

anyways my fav part from this movie was when the 4 of them tried to perform the dance routine to the gym teacher and the guy's afro caught on fire xD

Guest paigehk

anyways my fav part from this movie was when the 4 of them tried to perform the dance routine to the gym teacher and the guy's afro caught on fire

I love that part too

I watched this movie for so many times already, but it still cracks me up. So hilarious!

My favorite Japanese movie!!!!

Archived