[taiwan Drama 2009] 桃花小妹 / Tao Hua Xiao Mei / Momo Love

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest xeudaemonic

^ oh my gosh yeahh ! haah it's amazing how he young he actually is compared to Jiro too.

eek, i can't for the next episode. i really don't like the cousin of Jiro and the brothers at the moment, haha -.- just let the couple be ! but i think Chen Cheng and Shi Xue is very cute too, haha. I hope to see their relationship grow.

oh and what is up with the friend of Tao Hua, ahahah she's always trying to get with Chen Zhuan and Chen He; like really ? hahah back off !

Guest chipmunkey

for some reasons, i thought that jiro's acting was pretty ok in this drama, as compared to his prev works . cyndi is cute...typical taiwanese girl lead! i just notice how petite she is when she stands next to jiro! @_@"

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

wow was this drama that bad? there's hardly any dicussion in here and the ratings >.< i did watched ep 1 but decided to stop there while i finish other dramas and now im not sure if i should finish it or not....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Khikarugal

~Addicted to this drama. The brothers are hilarious! Jiro Wang is so handsome xD Yu Yi, the youngest brother, rox!!

Archived