Park Ha Sun 박하선

Guest Han's_Desire

September 8, 2013
'Two Weeks' Park Ha Sun captured in a subway STARN News 130908_522c8698e3f6c.jpg

Actress Park Ha Sun was captured in a subway.
On September 8th, the production team of MBC drama 'Two Weeks' revealed a photo of Park Ha Sun and Ryu Soo Young sitting in a subway together.
In the drama, Seung Woo(Ryu Soo Young) shadowing Seo In Hye(PArk Ha Sun), but they are showing bright looks in the photo.
Netizens who saw the photo left comments, such as "They are looking great together", "Park Ha Sun is looking beautiful", and "Looks like they are close friends."
Meanwhile, 'Two Weeks' air on every Tuesday and Thursday at 10 PM.
/Reporting by Kim Ji-Yi en@starnnews.com

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

October 17, 2013
Actors Bae Soo Bin, Park Ha Sun, and Oh Yoon Ah Visit Lee So Yeon and Yoon Han on “We Got Married”
by CallMeN00NA soompi.com
WMG_ACTORS.jpg
Actors Bae Soo Bin, Park Ha Sun, and Oh Yoon Ah Visit Lee So Yeon and Yoon Han on “We Got Married”
Actress Lee So Yeon invited some of her celebrity friends to be special guest on the popular MBC variety show “We Got Married.”
On October 18 the actress shared a photo on her Twitter and wrote, “Thanks to you I had an unforgettably happy time… those people who were willing to come despite their business… thank you so much.” 
In the picture Lee So Yeon is sitting next to her virtual husband, pianist Yoon Han, along with actors Bae Soo Bin, Park Ha Sun, and Oh Yoon Ah. They cheerfully pose with their V-signs in a brightly lit room with a delicious looking table spread.
Lee So Yeon has worked with her actor friends in various drama. She was in the drama “Temptation of an Angel” with Bae Soo Bin, “Dong Yi” with Park Ha Sun, and “Why did You Come to My House” with Oh Yoon Ah.
It looks like these actors will be making a cameo on “We Got Married” and perhaps we will be able to see what they talked about in the upcoming episode that airs Saturday night.

October 25, 2013
Jo Seung-Woo and Park Ha-Sun, MBC ‘Drama Festival’ appeared with no guarantee
Source: Innolife Korea
7556_1.jpg

An actor Jo Seung-Woo and Park Ha-Sun will appear MBC ‘Drama Festival’ with no guarantee.Jo Seung-Woo and Park Ha-Sun will appear as the main characters of the episode ‘Lee Sang Lee Sang Lee Sang’ in MBC ‘Drama Festival’ which will be aired on November. An actor Jo Seung-Woo will come back eight months after ‘Horse Doctor’ which was ended on March.
Jo Seung-Woo works with Choi Jung-Gyu PD again. Jo Seung-Woo said, “At the time when I shot ‘Horse Doctor’, I promised to make great and meaningful work again with Choi Jung-Gyu.” In succession Jo Seung-Woo expressed his feeling, “The script has well made story, and characters are charming. Though it is a short story but it is great and it has high quality.”
The episode of ‘Lee Sang Lee Sang Lee Sang’ is the historical drama about the writer Lee Sang. Jo Seung-Woo will perform the role of Lee Sang. It will show young Lee Sang having various charm, through imagine ‘Is it true that only what he did was writing?’ and ‘What if his genius was displayed in another field?’

• 2 weeks later...

Park Ha Sun in talks to star opposite Yoochun in drama 'Three Days'

JYJ-Yoochun_1383590139_af_org.jpg

Park Ha Sun has been offered a role in drama 'Three Days,' which previously confirmed JYJ's Yoochun as the male lead.

The actress's agency commented regarding the matter, "Park Ha Sun received the offer to be the female lead in 'Three Days' and is currently reviewing it.  While we are not yet at the decisive stage, we are positively reviewing the part." And according to insiders, the actress is highly likely to go through with it. 

The drama will center on the bodyguards' race to find the President when he goes missing after shots are fired. Yoochun will be playing an elite bodyguard while Park Ha Sun would be the main female lead starring opposite him if she chooses to take on the part. Stay tuned for more information to come ahead of the drama's airing, which is currently scheduled for February of next year.
Source: AKP

Just watched the conclusion of the Park Ha Sun/Bae Soo Bin/Oh Yoon Ah bridal shower for Lee So Yeon with subs and Park Ha Sun when asked in the interview who'd she want to be on WGM with said Kwang Soo-oppa... That's like the 3rd time this has come up in interviews with her. Make it happen already MBC lol

Park Ha Sun confirmed to join JYJ's Yoochun in 'Three Days'

JYJ-Yoochun_1384305306_af_org.jpg

Park Ha Sun has been confirmed to join JYJ's Yoochun in the upcoming SBS drama 'Three Days'!

An SBS rep confirmed, "Park Ha Sun has been cast for 'Three Days' which will premiere this coming February... She will play the role of a police officer."

Park Ha Sun shared, "Since my character is totally different from the images I used to act out previously, I feel thrilled and challenged to work hard. I heard that Yoochun decided to star in the drama after reading the synopsis and I understand his heart. I became sucked into the tightly woven production and strong story as I read it. As much as this is really a production I don't want to miss out on and my character is charming, I will do my best."

'Three Days' is directed by 'Deep-Rooted Tree's Shin Kyung Soo and written by 'Sign' and 'Phantom's Kim Eun Hee. The drama will center on the bodyguards' race to find the President when he goes missing after shots are fired. Yoochun will play the role of elite bodyguard Han Tae Kyung while Park Ha Sun will play the role of policewoman Yoon Bo Won.

Stay tuned for more information on 'Three Days', which is currently scheduled for February of next year.

Source: AKP

• 1 month later...

January 6, 2014
Actress Park Ha Sun, To Become Exclusive Model of ‘Somang Cosmetic’
Source: BNTNews
cq8i1emel7ml9bb0r2qc6b7bozzp0sib.jpg
[by Sunghee Park] Park Ha Sun, who has been actively working in Drama, sitcom, and movie, became an exclusive model of Somang Cosmetic. 
According to one official from Somang Cosmetic, “We made a decision that Park Ha Sun’s womanly and innocent image perfectly fits to our company. Since Park Ha Sun is a nation’s actress who flaunts her outstanding acting ability through variety of TV programs, we believe she could represent unique attraction of our cosmetic company. 
As Park Ha Sun signs the contract to become an exclusive model of Somang Cosmetic, she will actively work as a model of RGII, A Man with Flower, and Danahan. 
From upcoming Feburary, Park Ha Sun will be first found as a brand muse of Somang Cosmetic through ‘Dnahan Bon Yon Jinn Essence’ advertisement. 
Furthermore, Park Ha Sun will be working with popular actresses such as Choi Kang Hee and Jin Se Yeon, who are the other exclusive models of Somang Cometics.
In one interview, Park Ha Sun said, “I have lots of interest to cosmetics since I have a sensitive skin. I’ve always enjoyed using Somang Cosmetics because of its excellent absorption to my skin.” 
She added, “As an exclusive model, I will actively work to popularize the excellent quality of Somang Cosmeitc.”
Meanwhile, Somang Cosmetic is a 22 years old mid-size cosmetic firm which operates brands such as Danahan, RGII, Man with Flower and others. (photo by SLENT)

• 3 weeks later...

January 24, 2014
Park Ha Sun Tries Action Series for the First Time
tua6du09zqe621wmyavhqzo5cm40dv1w.jpg
Actress Park Ha Sun is ready to begin her new series ‘Three Days.’
Today, Golden Thumb Pictures released some photos of actress Park Ha Sun practicing paction scenes for upcoming series ‘Three Days.’
This new drama is one of the most expected works by the audience in this year and is ready to be aired in February. In this series, Park took a role of policewoman ‘Yoon Bo Won.’ In this work, the actress plays the main character with Park Yoo Chun who both protect the president. 
According to an associate in ‘Three Days,’ Park Ha Sun even cut her hair very short to fit in the character. Because this is the first time she ever participated in action series since the debut, Park is preparing for the role by attending action school since last year.
‘Three Days’ is a grand project that hit producer Shin Kyung Soo has planned for a year and half and will be aired after ‘Love from Star’ is over at the end of February. (photo by Golden Thumb Pictures)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

class="content-title" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"Upcoming “Three Days” Drama Reveals Character Posters for Park Yoochun and Park Ha SunUpcoming “Three Days” Drama Reveals Character Posters for Park Yoochun and Park Ha Sun

The upcoming SBS drama “Three Days” released character posters for actors Park Yoochun, Park Ha Sun, Son Hyun Joo, So Lee Hyun, Yoon Je Moon, Choi Won Young, and Jang Hyun Sung

The dark themed posters show the characters’ charisma and intensity. It also introduces the characters’ names. All the characters, except Park Ha Sun’s, wear dark suits that match the overall theme of the posters. Park Ha Sun, who plays the policewomen Yoon Bo Won, wears a sharp police uniform. 

park yoochun

park ha sun

Park Ha Sun’s individual character photos were also released by SBS. In these, Park Ha Sun’s simple and innocent beauty shines even in the police uniform. The picture of her holding a gun also shows that her character will not be some pretty face. 

park ha sun

“Three Days” will air on March 5 at 10pm on SBS. You can watch the trailer here.

CR: Soompi

February 26, 2014
Park Ha Sun, ‘So Shy with My New Short Hairstyle!’
46g049trkjil48f7csh83j19caegigrb.jpg
[by Chloe Yun] Actress Park Ha Sun talked about her new drama and role at 'Three Days' press conference held on February 26 at Imperial Palace Hotel, Seoul. 

SBS' new drama series, ‘Three Days,’ starring Park Yoo Chun, Son Hyun Joo, So E Hyun, Choi Won Young, Yoon Je Moon, and Jang Hyun Sung, is a mystery suspense series that depicts a story of bodyguards who try to save the President who mysteriously disappeared with a sound of gun shooting. 
The first episode of ‘Three Days’ is set to air on March 5 as a follow-up show of ‘Love from Star.’ (photo by bntnews DB)

3Days first episode screen caps...Han TaeKyung and Yoon BoWon focus... Expressive eyes...right to my heart...

Expressive eyes...right to my heart...

HTK and YBW...

HTK and YBW...

Touching scene...leading up to suspense...

Touching scene...leading up to suspense...

Simple touch...

Simple touch...

These two should work together very well...

These two should work together very well...

Fearless BoWon...

Fearless BoWon...

Intense...gotta wait tomorrow for more? Want more NOW!

Intense...gotta wait tomorrow for more? Want more NOW!

Scaps by me.

Archived