Park Ha Sun 박하선

Guest Han's_Desire

May 8, 2013
Paeksang Arts Awards Coming to Town
by Lee Hye Ji TENASIA
The official poster for the Paeksang Arts Awards 2013, which opens its curtains at the Peace Palace located in Kyung-hee University of Seoul on May 9, 2013. [ilgan Sports & J Cube Interactive] Korea’s high-profile stars will gather at the annual Paeksang Arts Awards tomorrow to pick the most brilliant stars from the past year.
The 2013 Paeksang Arts Awards, which will open its curtains at the Peace Palace located in Kyung-hee University of Seoul on Thursday, disclosed its full nominations list via its official website last month.
The 49th edition of the awards ceremony will hand out its renowned awards in 14 divisions in the TV category and 13 divisions in the film category, out of all movies and dramas shown between April 1 of last year to March 31 of this year.
KBS family drama “My Husband Got a Family,” MBC costume drama “Light and Shadow,” jTBC’s melodrama “How Long I’ve Kissed,” SBS thriller “THE CHASER,” and KBS reality drama “School 2013” are the five TV series vying for the Best Drama award in the TV category.
K-pop idol band CNBLUE’s Lee Jung-shin has been nominated for Best New Actor for his TV debut role in “Seo-young, My Daughter,” while singer-and-actor Seo In-guk was nominated in the same list with his hit cable drama “Reply 1997.”
Over in the film category, Ryu Seung-ryong’s “Miracle in Cell No. 7,” Lee Byung-hun’s “Masquerade,” Song Joong-gi’s “Werewolf Boy,” Ha Jung-woo’s “The Berlin File” and Lee Jung-jin’s “Pieta” will compete for the top Grand Prize.
“Boys over Flowers” star Kim Beom and boy band 2AM’s member Seulong have been nominated for Best New Actor for their noteworthy acting in movies “The Gifted Hands” and “26 Years,” respectively.
In the meantime, the awards ceremony venue will be heated up with the appearance of many top Korean celebrities including actor Hyun Bin, comedian Kang Ho-dong, U-ie of After School, Suzy of miss A, Kim Soo-hyun, Kong Hyo-jin, Uhm Jung-hwa and Park Ha-sun.
Reporter. Lee Hye Ji hjlee@tenasia.co.krEditor. Jessica Kim
Courtesy of jTBC

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest handongmi

"However acting gracefully isn’t hard. Dong Yi’s Queen In Hyun wasn’t me. Whenever we monitored the scenes, I was amazed, saying myself “Wah, who is that elegant lady in the court?” (Laughs)"
-->> Oh my, PHS was just really cute. haha.. this made me laugh. xD L-O-V-E her!! <3
Thanks for that post @MagniFity.. and thanks to you all who keeps posting in this thread. :) :) :)

May 21, 2013
Park Ha-sun joins cast of Two Weeks
by javabeans dramabeans.com201305210939501115_1.jpg

The cast is shaping up nicely for Two Weeks, the upcoming MBC thriller that has just added Park Ha-sun (High Kick 3) to its cast. The drama stars Lee Jun-ki (Arang and the Magistrate) as its wrongfully accused hero out to clear his name, while Kim So-yeon (IRIS, Athena) plays the prosecutor who thinks he’s guilty.
Park Ha-sun will play the first love Lee Jun-ki can’t forget—is there any other kind in dramaland? And yet, she was the one who raised his daughter alone for eight years. Though we aren’t given the details I’m expecting some extenuating circumstances to account for this, since he didn’t know about his daughter’s existence all that while. So not quite a deadbeat dad, or at least not intentionally. Once he finds out that she has leukemia, he and Park Ha-sun embark on a race against the clock to save the girl’s life, while he also dodges killers and prosecutors and unjust accusations. Sounds fast-moving and tense.
I love Park Ha-sun so this is a welcome addition, and while most “hero’s bygone first love” characters are good for a short stint and then fade into the backdrop, I think we can expect a bit more involvement here since she’ll be helping to save the girl. There’s a great dichotomy to Park’s acting that makes her great for this kind of role, since she possesses a gentle, nurturing outer image while still being able to convey a steeliness underneath. Park explained her decision to take the drama, saying, “When I first read the synopsis, the character touched my heart. She’s a character with a lot of pain, and I want to make viewers able to relate to that.”
Two Weeks, which comes from the writer of 49 Days and Prosecutor Princess, airs on Wednesdays and Thursdays beginning in August.
Via My Daily

Guest handongmi

Thanks for that awesome news @rubie!.. :) I'm so glad to know that PHS will have another drama!.. I really hope that more projects will be offered to her because she deserves it!..
I must say, PHS is indeed a rising star.. but for me she's already a superstar! A very regal actress!.. thumbs up for her!.  =D> =D> =D>

Guest MagniFity

YAY!!!! Ha sun is casted in 2 weeks!!!! that would be so GREAT!!! no to mention her appearance in Paeksang Awards!!! Shes really into Showbizz nowadays!!
sun_p_r_07.jpg  :-j ^:)^ :))

Guest MagniFity

hey yah people!!!!!  My page for PHS reached 3500+ likes!!! aint that awesome? My page (FOR PHS) is currently the most liked page....now, I'm looking for new adminss.... want to be one? if so, visit my page and follow the instructions there.. thanks...  LOL  LOVe ya'll!!

here's the link to the page:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Park-Ha-Sun-Korean-Actress/177108015727871

spacer.gif943285_367679460004058_1266647441_n.png

• 4 weeks later...

June 25, 2013
'Two Weeks' Holds First Script Reading with Lee Joon Gi and Park Ha Sun
CJ E&M enewsWorld Ko Hong Ju  Translation Credit : Erika Kim
MBC′s upcoming drama Two Weeks has started on its course with its first script reading session.
The session was held on June 10, with lead actors Lee Joon Gi, Park Ha Sun, Ryu Soo Young and Kim So Yeon.
22026829.jpg

Before delving into the script, Lee Joon Gi first said in a speech, "I′ll work hard with my seniors and juniors to make Two Weeks this year′s biggest piece."
Screenwriter So Hyun Kyung explained in detail the situations each actor′s role would be set in, while producer Son Hyung Seok gave his opinion on the actors′ tone and emotions.
Lee Joon Gi became Jang Tae San, a man who never thinks toward his future, and brought his staff near tears as he acted out the scene in which he learns he has a daughter and is framed for a crime.
39304002.jpg

Two Weeks is about how a man who is framed for murder learns he has a daughter suffering from leukemia and works hard for two weeks to save her. It will air its first episode on August.
Photo credit: MBC

Guest handongmi

Oh, those pics above made me really smile.. PHS was just simply gorgeous!.. :x
thanks for sharing everyone! :)

Guest Kramcjier

I really do hope Park Ha Sun and Lee Kwang Soo would be on "We Got Married".. that would be fun.
although both are funny as hell, they could be dead serious as well. hehehehe.. can't wait.. I hope the PD's of We Got Married can make it happen..

• 3 weeks later...

July 26, 2013
Heroine of a new series ‘Two Weeks,’ Park Ha Sun meets InStyle magazine
BNT News
rlaiah684e8r6dym463xcvs8jqdt947p.jpg
[by Cho Suyoun] Actress Park Ha sun met up with fashion magazine InStyle to shoot fall fashion pictorials.
Star from a newest series ‘Two Weeks,’ Park Ha sun met up with star & fashion magazine InStyle before the series is aired on TV. As Park is a mania of dot pattern clothes, she shot fashion pictorials in fall trend ‘dot look.’
When Park walked in the studio, she looked so thin compared to her look a few months ago. “I am playing a role of a mother who has a lot of sad stories so I did diet to suit the character. I ate one meal per day and did Pilates and squash to balance muscles.”
Park Ha sun is an actress who looks so pure and feminine, but she actually enjoys working out and doing powerful exercises. “Before starting the shooting of the series, I climbed mountain every day because I forget all my worries and it is the best exercise to get rid of stress.”
Actress Park Ha sun is turning 26 years old only but she has so much potential and has built eye-catching careers without making any issue. Her full pictorials and interview can be found in magazine InStyle August edition. (photo by InStyle)

Guest CarLaNaticz

Kramcjier said: I really do hope Park Ha Sun and Lee Kwang Soo would be on "We Got Married".. that would be fun.
although both are funny as hell, they could be dead serious as well. hehehehe.. can't wait.. I hope the PD's of We Got Married can make it happen..

July 31, 2013
Park Ha Sun Says She Loves Children So Much She's Open to Adoption Too
CJ E&M enewsWorld Ko Hong Ju  Translation Credit : Erika Kim
Park Ha Sun said she was happy to act as a single mother.
In the upcoming drama Two Weeks, the actress appears as Jang Tae San (Lee Joon Gi)′s first love Seo In Hye.
She raises Jang Tae San′s child even after he leaves her, and reunites with him eight years later. The two work together for two weeks to try to save their daughter′s life.
11802802.jpg

It would, however, have been hard for an unmarried single woman to take up the role of a single mother. On this, Park Ha Sun said at the press conference held on July 31, "I didn′t have anything to lose. The writer was worried about it, but I actually really like children. I can′t get married and have kids now, though, since I still have a lot of work to do."
She also mentioned that she′s open to adopting children if her conditions allow.
"I′m happy I got to act together [with children] instead. I′ve acted as a single mother before, and I think I′ll be able to show everything I have as an actress this time," she said.
MBC′s Two Weeks is about how a man framed for murder fights for two weeks to save his daughter. It will air in August after The Queen′s Classroom.
Photo credit: Kim Byung Kwan

• 2 weeks later...

Archived