Park Ha Sun 박하선

Guest Han's_Desire

January 29, 2013
'Advertisement Genius, Lee Tae Baek' Reveals Posters
Source: CJ E&M enewsWorld Stewart Ho
KBS has unveiled the main drama posters for its upcoming new Monday-Tuesday night drama, Advertisement Genius, Lee Tae Baek. 
The two posters were unveiled by KBS on January 29. The first poster shows the four main characters - Jo Hyun Jae, Jin Goo, Park Ha Sun and Han Chae Young - holding up brushes while the words, ‘Advertise youth!’ is written above them amidst a splatter of blue paint.
Another poster shows photos of the four leads on four different colored sticky notes with their various expressions giving a glimpse into their characters’ respective personalities.
93265600.jpg
Set in the cutthroat advertisement field in Korea, the drama will look to shed light on the field from its creative to competitive aspects. 
The first episode premieres on February 4 on KBS.
Photo Credit: KBS

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

January 30, 2013
Park Ha-Sun keeps silence regarding her rumor…“I will show my good side with acting”  Source: Innolife Korea
2013013017445455_1_rstarssw.jpg
Actress Park Ha-Sun kept her silence regarding the question about her romantic rumor. KBS Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Ad genius Lee Tae Baek’ production report was held at Conrad Hotel, Yeouido, Seoul, in January 30. This day, the main cast Jin-Goo, Park Ha-Sun, Jo Hyun-Jae, and Han Chae-Young participated in the event. 
At the end of last year, Park Ha-Sun’s romantic rumor with fellow actor Ryu Duk-Hwan was raised. The two actors who participated in the film ‘The Last Blossom’ affectionately crossed their arms together and enjoyed a date in the city. But this day, Park Ha-Sun didn’t speak out regarding the romantic rumor. Instead, she responded, “I’m an actress, so I will show my good side with diligent acting.” Meanwhile, the drama ‘Ad Genius Lee Tae Baek’ will air its first episode in this coming February 4. 
art_1359536208.jpg
art_1359536213.jpg
art_1359535201.jpg

January 30, 2013
Park Ha Sun Shows Her Strong and Positive Side for 'Ad Genius, Lee Tae Baek'
CJ E&M enewsWorld Choi, EunHwa Translation Credit : Erika Kim  
Park Ha Sun said she was able to concentrate on her acting thanks to her time off.
The actress appeared at the press conference for Advertisement Genius, Lee Tae Baek with fellow stars Jin Goo, Han Chae Young, Go Chang Seok, Jo Hyun Jae, Gwak Hee Sung, Dal Shabet′s A Young and Secret′s Sunhwa.
80375339.jpg
She said about her attitude toward the drama, "I thought I should work hard like a rookie again during my six-month hiatus. I′ve lost weight too, because I′ve been running around with such an attitude on set."
She said, "I had started to become small-minded and sensitive as an actor, but I′m rediscovering a proud, hopeful and positive side to myself while acting in my character. I′m healing myself with the drama."
Park Ha Sun also talked about how she enjoyed the stunts she had to put on.
"I wasn′t very scared; I had fun because I often climb as a hobby. I worked hard thinking it′s the first step toward my dream, becoming an actress in action someday," she said.
"I have more fun when I′m outside moving my body when I act," she said. "I think the wire scenes really came out nicely for the drama."
She also doesn′t feel ruffled about her strong competition, MBC′s Horse Doctor.
She said, "Our competition is strong, but I will work hard without caring for the viewership ratings. Our drama gives strength. It′s a bright piece based on reality, so I′m looking forward to seeing it pass the 20 percent mark."
Park Ha Sun will be appearing as copyrighter intern Baek Ji Yoon. She represents rookie advertisers as a strong character.
Advertisement Genius, Lee Tae Baek is based on the true story of Lee Jae Suk, an advertiser who has taken over many international advertisement festivals. It will air its first episode on February 4.
Photo credit: Hea Jung Min

January 30, 2013
"Lee Tae-baek" Jin Goo and Park Ha-seon hang from the wires
Source: TVREPORT via Hancinema.net l Nate 1 l 2
201301311145772562_5109db6fed705.jpg
Jin Goo and Park Ha-seon hung from the wires perfectly.
Still cuts of the upcoming KBS 2 drama "Lee Tae-baek" were released on the 31st.
In this scene from the first episode, Lee Tae-baek (Jin Goo) and Baek Ji-yoon (Park Ha-seon) are wearing safety helmets and hanging from the sides of buildings.
Despite the cold, the two were hanging from just a single wire each for 5~6 hours. However, they didn't show their exhaustion and continued do to their work.
It was a dangerous situation but Jin Goo has a great sense of athleticism and Park Ha-seon enjoys wall climbing as a hobby.
Apparently, the atmosphere was as tense as the possible dangers around it. However, the actor and the actress didn't hesitate and did what was told. Thanks to everyone's efforts and hard work, hopefully this drama will become a success.
Meanwhile, "Lee Tae-baek" is being shown for the first time at 10PM on the 4th of February.
mt_1359619262_120784477_0.jpg

January 30, 2013
Actress Park Ha Sun confesses, “In truth, it’s my dream to become an action star”
by ilnungcha Korea.com
2013013017593104779_1.jpg?time=095233
Actress Park Ha Sun revealed that her dream is to become an action star.
At the press conference of Advertisement Genius Lee Tae Baek that was held at Yeouido Conrad Hotel on January 30, actor Jin Goo, Park Ha Sun, Han Chae Young, Go Chang Seok, and Cho Hyun Jae appeared.
This day, Park was asked about the wire acting scene and she replied, “I usually liked climbing so I’m used to being in the air. The director asked me if I could do it and I of course said, ‘Yes, I can do it!’”
She attracted attention by also saying, “In truth, my dream is to become an action star. So I tried by best. It’s best to actually move your body outdoors when acting, and the wire scene was amazing.”
Park is playing the role of Geumsan Ad’s copy writer intern, Baek Ji Yoon on Advertisement Genius Lee Tae Baek. She is the queen of diligence but she later becomes deeply intertwined with Lee Tae Baek (played by Jin Goo) with many job and love related happenings.
Advertisement Genius Lee Tae Baek, which will air its first episode on February 4, is about a hopeless loser becoming the top in the advertisement industry. The series will depict how the main character Lee Tae Baek becomes successful as an advertiser with his outstanding talents.
Source: Money Today
81eb82caf20879361859be13fe98c703.jpg

January 31, 2013  MON/TUE DRAMA ‘Ad Genius Lee Tae Baek’ 
Drama’s Stylish Posters Revealed
Photo Credit: Raemongraein Written By: Jun Ji Young KBS Global
ch_1359438182_-570893597_0.jpg
Posters for the new KBS drama, “Ad Genius Lee Tae Baek” have been revealed.
In the posters, the main copy reads “Advertise Youth” with actors Cho Hyun Jae (as Eddie Kang), Jin Gu (as Lee Tae Baek), Park Ha Sun (as Baek Ji Yoon) and Han Chae Young (as Go Ari) each hold a weapon of choice as if the characters are preparing for an advertising war. The poster seems to show how fierce the advertising world is and how the characters will fight with their lives to survive.
20130129_1359437809..jpg
Eddie Kang is the department head who has the nickname “perfect strategist”. He has the ability to revive dead project proposals. Lee Tae Baek or “Mentality of Steel” is the art director who is not afraid of challenges. Copywriter or “Walking Dictionary” Baek Ji Yoon loves all kinds of letters while ad exec. Go Ari, “Seductress”, has charms that can melt anyone’s heart. The poster perfectly shows the distinct characteristics of the four main characters through sensual touches of the brush.
“Ad Genius Lee Tae Baek” is a creative drama based on the life of ad exec. Lee Jae Suk and will delve deep into the lives of people with passion for advertising.
The drama is armed with great design as well as great teamwork among the cast and crew which is evident from the posters. The new drama will take over the timeslot for “School 2013”, premiering Feb. 4th at 10 p.m.

February 5, 2013
"Ad Genius Lee Tae-baek" Jin Goo and Park Ha-seon start off on the wrong foot
Source: Newsen via Hancinema.net
201302042216340510_1.jpg
Jin Goo and Park Ha-seon's impression of one another wasn't that great.
The first episode of the KBS 2TV drama "Ad Genius Lee Tae-baek" showed Lee Tae-baek (Jin Goo) returning to work on his scooter after a job interview.
Baek Ji-yoon (Park Ha-seon) was crossing the road when she dropped the bag she was holding and the contents of it spilled out. She was picking them up when the scooter ran over the most important bottle.
Lee said, "I am sorry" and she asked him for a lift as she had no time but he refused saying he was in a hurry too.
They were both busy and Baek said, "Let's just go on with our ways".
Their first impressions weren't very nice but they met again in the advertisement company and joined powers to make a new outdoor billboard for cars.
Lee Tae-baek suggested they officially introduce each other since they were going to see each other more that often.
Based on a real character named Lee Tae-baek who brought a sensation in the advertising industry, this drama is about the struggles of four men and women trying to survive in this world.
2013020501303042_1_rstarkja.jpg

February 6, 2013
 'Ad Genius Lee Taebaek' Park Hasun's 3-Second Expression
Photo Credit: Raemongraein Written By: Jun Ji Young KBS Global
In the new KBS TV Drama titled "Ad Genius Lee Taebaek" Park Hasun shows viewers the tough working life of an ad agency intern.
She takes on the role of Baek Jiyoon who is known as "Sweet n Tough" for her lovely outward appearance and tough as nails attitude.
Revealed even before the first episode aired on February 4th are scenes of her struggling to make it through the day in the cutthroat world of advertising as a mere intern.
In the still cuts revealed, Park is seen pushing herself to the limit with work piling up before her.Also visible through the pictures are how her demure looks are quite deceiving, as she tackles challenges head on. The numerous expressions on her in different pictures reflect the ever-changing and always challenging work day at an ad agency.
3 seconds of her "tough cookie" look guarantees that this actress will display a whole new side of her.
1830_4878_l.jpg
In the show Park's character is unpredictable and gets herself and others into trouble often.
But she is driven by passion like no other, reflecting the never-die attitude of today's interns.
Most viewers with internship experience should be able to relate to her character. A staff of the production team said that Park realistically portrays the lives of interns in an ad agency, who work hard to fight through the challenges at work everyday.
He added that Park puts on the enthusiastic and driven attitude of a real intern and energizes everyone on the set, and that viewers can expect to see a whole new side of her. "Ad Genius Lee Taebaek" sheds light on the lives of copy writers, account executives and other professionals in the advertising world, and is dedicated to the youths working hard to pursue their dreams.
 The new KBS TV drama started this Monday and it airs at 10pm on Mondays and Tuesdays.

Guest handongmi

Waaahh.. Ha sun is really beautiful.. no doubt. She perfectly fit the description of being pretty and lovely. :x :x :x
And by the way, thank you so much @rubie for all of the updates about PHS and her new tv drama... :))

I hope this thread will be very active someday.. because PHS deserves all our love!  :x :D :x

^ I love PHS as Queen Inhyun in DongYi. <3
February 12, 2013
Advertising Genius Lee Tae Baek Episode 3: Park Ha Sun Revealed To Be The CEO Jang Yong's Daughter Out of Wedlock
by nettop01 KoreanDrama.com
2013021200533219_1_rstarkja.jpg
Baek Ji-yoon (Park Ha-sun) is revealed to be the CEO Baek (Jang Yong)’s daughter.
Ji-yoon, on her mother’s anniversary, is still working in the company, being a lowly intern. Her superior Eun-hee allows Ji-yoon to go early, and Ji-yoon heads to her mother’s resting place.
Ji-yoon, with her aunt Mi-ok, greets her mother’s urn. She shows her her first ad plan, which she made with Tae-baek (Jin Gu), as her mother herself was a copywriter.
CEO Baek (Jang Yong) also arrives at the resting place, too, having not forgotten Ji-yoon’s mother. Mi-ok snidely remarks “you think anyone will appreciate doing all this after she’s dead? You should have done better for her when she was alive”, but CEO Baek asks his daughter to talk.
Ji-yoon sends her aunt and shares a meal with her father. CEO Baek asks her to move back in, but Ji-yoon declines the offer. CEO Baek, to her, says “your starting point won’t be different from others just because you want it. You being an intern means you’re taking someone else’s place, someone who needs that place more desperately than you. That’s enough”.
Eddie Kang (Jo Hyun-jae) also realizes their connection, and begins to approach Ji-yoon for her background.
201302120224371610_1.jpg

Guest handongmi

@rubie I do agree with you.. PHS did an AH-MAH-ZING job portraying the lovely queen inhyeon.. to be honest, when I watched dong yi i've been more inclined in following what will happen next to the queen.. im more excited to see queen inhyeon than dong yi, haha :D (but HHJ also did great as dong yi..)

PHS perfectly fits the role as the lovely and gentle queen inhyeon.. and I love how versatile PHS is as an actress.. after playing a gentle queen she then surprised us with her funny side in the comedy high kick.. PHS was just pretty and amazing, love her a lot..

And regarding her new drama.. Im so dying to watch it.. your posts regarding this drama were really great.. and I pity myself that I don't have full access to the internet since Im staying in a dorm.. and so, I was not able to watch it.. :((

I hope I can find a way to watch it, VERY SOON! ;))

• 2 weeks later...

February 26, 2013
Advertising Genius Lee Tae Baek Episode 7Jin Gu and Park Ha Sun Conflicts Over GRC and Geumsan's Collaboration On Ramyeon Ad
by Eunsuh00 KoreanDrama.com
2013022601144497_1_rstarkja.jpg

Tae-baek (Jin Gu) and Ji-yoon (Park Ha-sun) began to conflict over their collaboration over the ramyeon ad.
With the GRC and the Geumsan asked to collaborate on the ramyeon ad, GRC is invited into the Geumsan to collaborate.
Over the concept conference, however, the GRC and the Geumsan personnel begins to bicker over even the minute details.
Tae-baek eventually has an opportunity to speak of his idea. Eddie, however, gives Ji-yoon an opportunity to rebut Tae-baek’s proposal. With the Geumsan’s disapproval of GRC, and the GRC’s disapproval of Geumsan, the team begins to criticize each other, and the situation eventually descends into a mess.
Tae-baek’s hard demeanor seems to put Ji-yoon away from Tae-baek, as Ji-yoon disapproves of Tae-baek’s handling of the issue.

February 26, 2013
Advertisement Genius Lee Tae Baek Episode 7: Jo Hyun Jae Confesses To Park Ha Sun, "I Love You"
by Eunsuh00 KoreanDrama.com
2013022607494611_1_rstarkja.jpg

Eddie (Jo Hyun-jae) confessed his heart to Baek Ji-yoon (Park Ha-sun).
Eddie is called by the BK’s president President Baek, Ji-yoon’s father. President Baek explains his ambition to establish a media group under the BK name, and asks Eddie to take charge. He also asks Eddie whether he likes Ji-yoon, perhaps intending Eddie to be his son-in-law.
Eddie becomes more direct in his approach to Ji-yoon. He takes Ji-yoon away from Tae-baek when he sees them together, and asks her out for dinner.
Eddie, over a glass of wine, talks with Ji-yoon about her relationship with Tae-baek. Ji-yoon can’t help but worry about him, despite her saying that he is ‘just friends’. Eddie asks her, “why do you care about him so much?”. To the surprised Ji-yoon, Eddie declares, “I love you, Ms. Baek Ji-yoon”.
At that moment, Ari comes to see Tae-baek. She reveals that Eddie is trying to get Ji-yoon’s heart, and says “I hope you and Ji-yoon can get together. I want Eddie myself.”

February 27, 2013
Advertising Genius Lee Tae Baek Episode 8: Jin Gu Gets An Inspiration Of Ramyeon Ad From Park Ha Sun
Posted by Eunsuh00 KoreanDrama.com l Nate
2013022709585149_1_rstarkja.jpg

Tae-baek (Jin Gu) managed to beat the Geumsan with an inspiration from Ji-yoon (Park Ha-sun).
Tae-baek had been hospitalized, for stress-induced stomach cramps. He had been eating nothing but ramyeon to get an idea for the ad, and after he hears that Eddie (Jo Hyun-jae) is approaching Ji-yoon, he had collapsed.
Jin-ga (Go Chang-seok) got him to hospital, and Ji-yoon came along with her. The two bicker, and Tae-baek seems hurt. Jin-ga calls Ji-yoon out and suggests in a roundabout way to her to confess her feelings honestly. Ji-yoon replies that she and Tae-baek is nothing like that.
Nevertheless, Ji-yoon gives Tae-baek a seafood porridge in a thermos, with a card with her apology on it. Tae-baek gets an inspiration, using a story of a newly-wed couple and their love.
However, there is not much time. The GRC people decide to act out the concept themselves in front of their employers, with Yi-chan (Kwak Hee-sung) and Seon-hye (Ahyoung) acting out the concept as newly-weds. Tae-baek’s brilliant idea gets the ad to the GRC, and the GRC wins over the Geumsan once again.

March 5, 2013
Advertising Genius Lee Tae Baek Episode 9: Park Ha Sun Declines Jin Gu's Confession
by Eunsuh00 KoreanDrama.com l Nate
201303050403071610_1.jpg

Baek Ji-yoon (Park Ha-sun) declined Tae-baek (Jin Gu)’s confession.
At the quadruple standoff of the four characters, which the last episode had left off, Tae-baek drags Ji-yoon out of the standoff. Ji-yoon is surprised, and shakes off Tae-baek. Tae-baek says, “you don’t know why I’m doing this? Listen. I don’t want to be friends with you anymore. I want to be more than friends with you”.
Eddie (Jo Hyun-jae) tries to follow them, but Ari (Han Chae-young) stops him, saying that “I’ve got my own stake in this. I want Lee Tae-baek and Baek Ji-yoon to do well, because then I’ll have my own opportunity for you”, making her own confession to Eddie.
However, none got any real answer to their confession. Before Ji-yoon could say anything, other members of the staff arrive, and they return home. Tae-baek stops Ji-yoon as she goes home, and says, “I’m sorry. I’m kinda embarrassed and sorry for forcing this to you, before you could prepare for it” and “I’ll accept any decision that you’ll make coolly, so don’t worry”. While Ji-yoon remarks, “being cool doesn’t suit you”, she also reveals her honest feelings, “I want to think of you as a good friend, and I want to cheer you on, but I’ve never thought of you more than a friend”. Tae-baek, nevertheless, asks “cheering me is good, but think about this first”, and “whether I can be more than a friend or not. If you still don’t feel that way, then you can cheer me on after that”.
Ji-yoon replies with a smile.
2013030502413073_1_rstarkja.jpg

March 6, 2013
"Ad Genius Lee Tae-baek" Park Ha-seon leaves Geum San Ad
Source: Etoday via Hancinema.net
20130305114424_274466_500_832.jpg

Park Ha-seon joined Jirasi where Jin Goo was.
On the episode of the KBS 2TV drama "Ad Genius Lee Tae-baek", Baek Ji-yoon (Park Ha-seon) left Geum San Ad for Jirasi.
She resigned from Geum San and walked into Jirasi, surprising everyone as she said, "You don't need my applications do you?"
Tae-baek said, "We might have a delay on pay day and our existing employees left. Is that alright?" and she replied, "I have money saved up so it's alright".

Archived