[movie 2009] Fourth Period Murder Mystery 4교시추리영역

Guest sayroo

Guest Rui-Rui

I just read that Kim So Eun had dropped the movie because of conflicting schedule with her Drama Project.

Can't believe this is true. It's really a pitty.

But according to a fan cam, she doesn't have enough time to eat right even.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

this is so pity !!! :((:((:(( still don noe the girl will act instead of so eun yet =.="...seung ho's mabe really sad...so all the staff there r...

• 3 weeks later...

don't keep on reading if you don't want to get heartbroken LOL.

don't say i didn't warn you!

Yoo Seung Ho gets kissed in 4th Period Murder Mystery

Having seen Kim So Eun and director Shin Dong Yup drop out of 4th Period Murder Mystery in late June due to scheduling and financial reasons respectively, filming for the movie started from scratch again with Yoo Seung Ho partnering newbie actress Kang Sora. Filming has been completed and is now in post-production.

Yoo Seung Ho plays the intelligent, handsome, model student, Han Jung Hoon who also enjoys huge popularity among the female students. During the 4th period (physical education), Jung Hoon discovers the body of his rival classmate, Tae Gyu. With no one else around but him, Jung Hoon is implicated as the murderer and he has to find the real culprit before the 4th period ends to clear his name. Seung Ho was particular happy to be in this movie because he could finally act out a role that's relevant to his real age.

Kang Sora who replaced Kim So Eun and is starring in her first leading role, plays the role of a girl called Lee Da Jung who has gifted deductive reasoning ability and serves as a strong ally of Han Jung Hoon (Yoo Seung Ho). The detective novel fanatic, Da Jung sees Jung Hoon standing next to the dead body of Tae Gyu and suggests that they should try to find the real murderer before the end of the 4th period. During the process, Da Jung falls in love with Jung Hoon, resulting in the kiss. This is the 2nd time in a month for Yoo Seung Ho after he had kissed T-ara's Ji Yeon in the Lies music video. It could have been Kim So Eun's second on-screen kiss if she was still in the movie.

5ts408.jpg

so75so.jpg

credits: ALLKPOP

gahh, i was already sad enough that KSE dropped out but the kiss scene is making me even sadder, ahah. i'm pretty disappointed cause that could've been KSE, bleh.

they certainly finished filming quite quickly though .. alot faster than when KSE was there. but that goes to show why she dropped out, they probably had to film almost 24/7 :/

but stillllll, i kind of don't like the new main girl, she doesnt look like a highschool student at all. it's already bad enough that she has long legs so the skirt was bound to look a lot shorter on her, but it seems like they even changed the skirt to a shorter one. :X tbh, she looks like she's an adult wearing a highschool costume for halloween or something. i'll have to see how her acting will be like when the movie comes out, hopefully it's decent or above average.

& lol, YSH's hair grew. they should've cut his hair, i liked it better before they changed director & lead actress.

Guest de Jarje

I came by to check the progressing of this movie, and WHAT ??? KSE drop out so do the PD....?

hueeehhh???why??....oh WHY ???

And why YSH kiss that girl...???

huhuhuhu.... shouldn't be like this....

but well, yeah..i love Seung Ho...will watch the movie anyway...

just WHYYYYY....? *still can't accept the fact* huikzzzzz.......

don't keep on reading if you don't want to get heartbroken LOL.

don't say i didn't warn you!

Yoo Seung Ho gets kissed in 4th Period Murder Mystery

credits: ALLKPOP

:o:o Seungho . . . . . kiss again ;);)

lol i hope the topic creator changes the name to Yoon ---> Yoo.

i came in kinda confused - thought it was someone else.

• 2 months later...
Guest boolie2woolie

uh... just found myself stopped by at a random post about this movie, then decided to check @ soompi.........

why is it so inactive? ;(

i wonder when this movie will be coming out.......

Does anybody know the precise date?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just finished watching this movie with english subtitles! :D

It's more understandable for me if I can understand what they are saying... so yeah...

I thought this movie was great. It was very interesting, and there were lots of surprises! D:

The murderer, omg, I had no idea! Because they didn't even... yeah I won't spoil it for some of you.

:) I'm just saying, this was a great movie for those mystery-ish movie lovers. (like me.. ;D)

I just got around to watching it now. Haha.

I just finished watching this movie a few days ago. It was actually much better than I had originally thought. The movie had a interesting plot and the actors played their parts very well - Yoo Seung Ho is such a cutie! I wasn't expecting the killer to be who it ended up being, so that part was quite surprising. And the ending was really cute! Great movie~

Yoo Seung Ho has such a baby face. All through the movie, I would have to remind myself that it wasn't a younger Kim Kibum, lol.

The new actress is pretty good actually. I never watched BOF, so it wouldn't have made a difference to me.

Hello~~

I have watched this movie, and i like it..I can tell that a teacher who kills a student because of romance reason is really MEAN <_< I'm glad the teacher get caught..And about Yoo Seungho, i think he did a good job..

The surprising thing is i watched CINEMA TODAY yesterday and the host said that this movie includes in one of Korea's failed movie in 2009.. :( The viewers' reaction were not good..Its been said that there are only few viewers who watch this movie :(

But i still believe uri Seungho is our next rising star in Korea :)

SEUNGHO FIGHTING!!!

Archived