[movie 2009] Fourth Period Murder Mystery 4교시추리영역

Guest sayroo

Guest StarXIV

the article attached with the above photos.

Yoo Seung Ho and Kim So Eun in Fourth Period Murder Mystery

Yoo Seung Ho and Kim So Eun will soon be appearing in their first movie together as the main leads which is called Fourth Period Murder Mystery. The thriller movie which is currently in the midst of filming, has been scheduled for a July release, with many fans waiting to see if they can translate their child star success onto the big screen.

Yoo Seung Ho is a rebellious high school student and together with Kim So Eun, they get involved into a murder case on campus. The thriller sees them having to find the real culprits within the 1 hour deadline, where failure to do so would mean that they would be labelled as the culprits. The movie will also involve a thrilling chase scene that is sure to excite movie-goers. A member of the production team expressed, "Their (Yoo Seung Ho & Kim So Eun) acting were very natural from the beginning probably because they were child stars for a long time. Please anticipate this movie and watch out for their pairing as they are 2 of the hottest rising stars in the industry at the moment."

20090511_yshkse_1.jpg

credits to coolsmurf

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest forumer147

It seems Ga eul is getting her break ..........I wish she can also do some movie with Kim Bum..............But this horror movie is something different considering that from being a Princess to schoolgirl to a mature girl to a girl in a horror film is really challenging.

Guest -Po-

Yoo Seung Ho looks cute!! So Eun unnie is too....buth she looks quite older than him rite?? hahha buth thats okay...hwaiting <3 <3

Yoo Seung Ho looks cute!! So Eun unnie is too....buth she looks quite older than him rite?? hahha buth thats okay...hwaiting <3 <3

i don't really think that she looks older than him, but even if she does, i mean .. she can't really help it, she's like four years older than him LOL.

btw, the banner in your signature is breaking the rules.

SOOMPI rules - scroll down to #7.

Guest Rui-Rui

dang they would look really good together

but they're 4 ages apart

beside Soeul has KimBum

don't think i watch this movie

(i'm a scaredy cat)

can't wait to see Kim Soeul get more famous

I don't mind too much, mayb there won't be to strong of a love line in here. I'm ok with the 4 year thingy, cause it doesn't make the "WARNING WARNING" light flash for me because the chemistry I think we'd receive is more of a buddy buddy thingy instead of the romantic chemistry since it's a 16:19.

Guest -Po-

i don't really think that she looks older than him, but even if she does, i mean .. she can't really help it, she's like four years older than him LOL.

btw, the banner in your signature is breaking the rules.

SOOMPI rules - scroll down to #7.

ah~ i see....buth they make nice couple too.

:)

I don't mind too much, mayb there won't be to strong of a love line in here. I'm ok with the 4 year thingy, cause it doesn't make the "WARNING WARNING" light flash for me because the chemistry I think we'd receive is more of a buddy buddy thingy instead of the romantic chemistry since it's a 16:19.

EXACTLY.

I'm just glad YSH isn't like a 40 year old man while KSE is still 19 y'know.

Dramas have been doing that lately, and I don't really like it. :X

&& I don't think she looks OLDER than YSH either.

I think its the hairstyle, uniform, and light makeup that really makes KSE look like a high school student.

She looks younger HERE compared to how she looked in BOF.

Plus, she has a young face.

for YSH, I think he doesn't look TOO young compared to KSE b/c

1. He's tall

2. Even if he's only 16; he has a mature aura about him.

I think they balance each other nicely despite the fact that they're 4 years apart.

Just as long as they don't have an awkwardness on&off screen,

I'm good.

& judging by the BTS pictures I've posted, I don't think they're THAT awkward with each other.

NEWS!

20090525150439677.jpg

4 ACTORS WILL BE JOINING THE CAST!

L-R: Jung Suk Yong, Lee Young Jin, Jun Joon Hong, Jo Yoon Hee

Beethoven Virus's actor Jung Suk Yong got casted as the challenging role of an non shy, old bachelor teacher.

Model now Actress Lee Young Jin will be casted as the mysterious librarian for this upcoming summer's thriller movie.

Actor Jun Joon Hong will be playing the greasy teacher aka Mr. Embassy.

Actress Jo Yoon Hee will be joining the cast of 4 period mystery murder too! 8)

She'll be doing a cameo in this particular movie

as kim so eun & yoo seungho's ENGLISH TEACHER.

ALSO!

It seems that the victim of the murder they are trying to solve within 4 hours is a male student.

source of this article: http://ent.jknews.co.kr/article/news/20090525/5435426.htm

credits to daum.

Guest efflorescent musings

i can't wait to see these two! =D

totally looking forward to the movie

• 3 weeks later...
Guest riehae

I'm so excited for this.

I really wish them good luck and hope that it will be a success and be loved by a lot of people.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Crystal392

While I was watching videos in youtube I found a fancam from bts of the movie! You can see Kim So Eun

I can't wait to see the movie (:

I'm a big So Eun fan.

Archived