Current Anime/Manga

Guest MoonChild

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ima_robot

manga- hot gimmick

anime- naruto;; bleach;; & king of fighters

thats it ^-^ im very not into anime.. not until summer then im going to be in my computer room wit no lights on staring at my screen! =D melting my brain with nothing but anime!

Guest deeism

im not watching any animes, but im looking forward to NANA thats coming out sometime this monthh. weeeeeee.

but im reading, NANA, Merupuri, Furuba, Vampire Knight, and FY: Genbu Kaiden. =]

Guest crazyMuka

I just get started on reading 20th Century Boys manga and boy, how I love it!! I can't believe I didn't read this earlier.

As for anime, I'm watching Monster by the same author of 20th Century Boys manga. Man, this man is a genius. I love his works!

Guest LookMyWay

Anime:

Gantz

Get Backers

Saiyuki

Gravitation

Sukisyo

Manga:

Wallflower

Nana

Shout It Loud

o__o so many more just cant remember

Ooh... many but have to hold back a bit because buying the manga/ manhwa that I really like is burning a big hole in my pocket...

Those that I read on-line are often not interesting enough for me to splurge on the real thing so I won't bother to mention here...

What I'm obsessed about (ie trying to get updates all the time) are: Skip Beat!, honey x honey bits (quite raunchy but not as bad as Tenge Tenhe or something like that), Kou Kou debut and last but not least, I must really recommend this hilarious shoujo manga called "Gokuraku Seishun Hockey-bu" by Ai Morinaga. I believe vol 3 or 4 has been released in Japan.

It's so funny and the characters are nicely drawn. A nice comedy and not too mushy! Pls try and read it and support the author!

Cheers

Guest cassiopeia

BLEACH! YAY! (both anime & manga)

This is a really good one. I'm also reading Naruto and One Piece, but not as much as bleach rite now.

Guest x_sadendings

Anime:

-Ouran High School Host Club

-Princess Princess

-Bleach

-Kare Kano

Manga

-Kiss Me Kill Me

-Legal Drug

-Juvenile Orion

Guest Izam.

Ooh... many but have to hold back a bit because buying the manga/ manhwa that I really like is burning a big hole in my pocket...

Those that I read on-line are often not interesting enough for me to splurge on the real thing so I won't bother to mention here...

What I'm obsessed about (ie trying to get updates all the time) are: Skip Beat!, honey x honey bits (quite raunchy but not as bad as Tenge Tenhe or something like that), Kou Kou debut and last but not least, I must really recommend this hilarious shoujo manga called "Gokuraku Seishun Hockey-bu" by Ai Morinaga. I believe vol 3 or 4 has been released in Japan.

It's so funny and the characters are nicely drawn. A nice comedy and not too mushy! Pls try and read it and support the author!

Cheers

I love Skip beat! I have volume 1-11.

Anime:

-Ouran High School Host Club

-Princess Princess

-Bleach

-Kare Kano

Manga

-Kiss Me Kill Me

-Legal Drug

-Juvenile Orion

Holy crap. Please don't waste your time and money on Kill me, kiss me. Invest that time and money on something else! :tears::tears:

Guest Kenshiro

Just mainly keeping up with Bleach and One Piece right now. Starting to watch NANA also. Current One Piece anime is getting too really damn good! <3

Guest Take Five

only newer stuff i've been watching is fate/stay night, school rumble 2nd term, i"s pure, and one piece. just finished the black cat anime. as for manga, i've read some xxxholic.

i'm not watching any anime. i used to, but i found that manga was better :]

manga:

samurai deeper kyo

fruits basket

absolute boyfriend

chocolate

goong <--manhwa actually.

Archived