Ghost Hunt

Gosick

Hourou Musuko

Infinite Stratos

Kimi ni Todoke S2

Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?

Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica

Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu!

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Specials (True End)

Pokemon Best Wishes!

Toaru Majutsu no Index II

Yumekui Merry

I've watched half of what you are watching.

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sol-star

My free time has been dedicated to dramas lately... but watching Honey and Clover whenever I get a chance. It's a really good slice of life anime. Hopefully I get a chance to finish it soon, there's also a second season I have to get to :-)

Guest alzack

currently, I'm reading OnePiece, FairyTail, Detective Conan, Ubel Blatt, Magi, and etc. LOL

Too many to list. :)

Is the manga for Fairy Tail farther then the anime by much? This is probably a stupid thing to ask haha =P

Watching Fairy Tail but now I have nothing left to watch. =/

Guest Miriamelle

I'm currently watching "The World Only God Knows".  It's not bad but it could be better. After this I'll watch Angel Beats. 

Guest nauticalblue

I finally got around to watching Eden of the East. I went through 3 episodes tonight and it was addictively good. I'm thinking I'll finish it this weekend, and then I'm thinking of watching Bokura ga Ita. None of the new anime series this season really have caught my interest, so I might as well watch some completed series that I've been wanting to watch for while...

I'm also reading Kimi ni Todoke. Strobe Edge ended, so I needed another manga to read... and plus, I couldn't wait to see what would happen in Kimi ni Todoke because I don't know if or when they'll make a season three for the anime.

I'm currently watching "The World Only God Knows".  It's not bad but it could be better. After this I'll watch Angel Beats. 

Niceeee choice. I watched Angel Beats last summer :D good stuff

I finally got around to watching Eden of the East. I went through 3 episodes tonight and it was addictively good. I'm thinking I'll finish it this weekend, and then I'm thinking of watching Bokura ga Ita. None of the new anime series this season really have caught my interest, so I might as well watch some completed series that I've been wanting to watch for while...

I'm also reading Kimi ni Todoke. Strobe Edge ended, so I needed another manga to read... and plus, I couldn't wait to see what would happen in Kimi ni Todoke because I don't know if or when make a season three for the anime.

Where are you reading Kimi ni Todoke at? I just picked up on the anime again last week but I'd prefer to read the manga plotline ><

Guest creaturedreams

Currently on my last episode of Cowboy Bebop! :)

Has anyone else picked up the new anime 'Steins Gate?', first episode is interesting hah.

Guest nauticalblue

Niceeee choice. I watched Angel Beats last summer :D good stuff

Where are you reading Kimi ni Todoke at? I just picked up on the anime again last week but I'd prefer to read the manga plotline ><

http://www.mangareader.net/280/kimi-ni-todoke.html

There you go. ^_^

Guest Bibulle

Manga :

Bokura Ga Ita

Parfait-Tic

they are just awesome !

Amine :

Kaichou wa Maid-sama!

I heard a lot of people saying it was a really good anime.

Currently watching:

A-Channel

Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai

Ao no Exorcist

Astarotte no Omocha!

C

Deadman Wonderland

Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko

Hanasaku Iroha

Hidan no Aria

Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi

Nichijou

Steins;Gate

Guest Wingedbunny

I'm reading the Yotsuba&! mangas but i need to go out to china town and buy another volume soon since i already read the ones i have at home.

I'm currently not watching any anime since i don't like it that much but i'm considering rewatching Dragon ball Z and Pokemon. I also want to watch doki doki school hours but i can't find any english subtitles for it anywhere.

Guest chopper!

currently watching: Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai

the first two episodes made me cry, it's just so heartwarming. it's such a sweet anime, relates to me so much. (:

Guest nauticalblue

Watching Bokura Ga Ita now. I was kind of hesitant about picking up a shoujo romance, but I'm liking it so far.

My initial impression was that I felt like all the characters were things I had already seen before: Yamamoto = Yuki from TMOHS, Yano = Usui from Maid-sama, Takeuchi = Domoto from Kobato, and Nanami = Ninako from Strobe Edge. I'm so glad that the characters ended up being far more than meets the eye. Love the character development so far.

anime: Pokemon Best Wishes and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl. was watching Detective Conan but stopped in the mid 300s but I will continue it when I feel like it !

manga: Pokemon Adventures. finished the red and yellow arc, going to read the johto one next.

Guest nuwera

I'm watching Deadman Wonderland. This is anime is really amazing and I can't really wait to watch the upcoming episodes :D

Guest _chibi-dragon_

Currently reading a lot of things. Kimi ni Todoke and Pandora Hearts are two of them.

Guest alldaylong

I am currently watching Big Wind Up! I love it. I am not much into sports anime but this one has a lot of charm to it. blush.gif

Archived