[Variety] Super Junior Full House 슈퍼주니어의 풀하우스

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I`m glad this show is such a hit!! I watched it again today for the 4th time..haha..i`m still laughing! Oh yea..and i just noticed..was HanKyung wearing a cast on his right arm? aweee my poor baby!! I wonder how he broke it?

tae7enified..from my download it says the show is about 22minutes 27secs. long. I`m guessing it would be 30 minutes with commercials.

Guest aymei

Are there subs for this? :D

Haha not yet. It just came out yesterday.

WOW it already went up to 6 pages already? :D very popular show. :]

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nfn25h

here another non-clubbox link. i uploaded for someone who asked me thru PM but u know i dont want a link to go to waste =]] credits to me. u can take this as long as u credit =]]

i presonally dont mind if they're girls. not like they're going to suddenly have a relationship going on in a month and also it'd be hard to keep up a realtionship when either side has trouble communicating well. also i think i purposely chose not asians (in eva's case mixed) so fans dont go ballistic.

Guest seasonthree

Although I didn't understand the majority of what they were saying, my eyes got watery from laughing!! Heechul is such a cutie!! Shiwon looks A LOT better with his hair down rather than how it is styled in "Spring Waltz." SuperJunior is totally hilarious.

I have several questions about the Chinese member.. When did he learn Korean? And he fully understand?? O_O That's totally cool. The girls just motivated me to study hard at learning Korean. =p

Man I still can't tell them apart lol..Super Junior I mean - I can only tell Shi Won and Ki Bum apart from everyone else -__- but this show was pretty funny...Do you have feelings? Yes I do haha....who was the guy in the cow suit? He was really funny -

It's so weird how they live in pretty small quarters - I thought htey have a bigger place to live in with so many people... =]

Can't wait for subs cuz i can only understand their english haha.

Guest xingjing

AH! I just watched the first episode and I was laughing on the ground, with tears coming out of my eyes, although all I really understood was the English parts. I could guess what was going on, at least.

However, I love how Heechul [i think] stole the English book from Donghae? [i get all their names confused] and started reading stuff. He was like, "What is your room number?" And they're just like, "What?" LOL. That totally made my day.

I also found it hilarious how Kibum was all half-asleep and stuff. Oh, still a cutie after all. And the Siwon-Heechul couple was sooo sweet! What a beautiful couple!

And Kangin with the airfreshener as well as the cow suit! LMAO. That was CLASSIC.

Those two girls are going to motivate me to learn Korean as well. As well as Hankyung, I guess, since he and I are both Chinese, yet HE can UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING.

Poopy.

Although I didn't understand the majority of what they were saying, my eyes got watery from laughing!! Heechul is such a cutie!! Shiwon looks A LOT better with his hair down rather than how it is styled in "Spring Waltz." SuperJunior is totally hilarious.

I have several questions about the Chinese member.. When did he learn Korean? And he fully understand?? O_O That's totally cool. The girls just motivated me to study hard at learning Korean. =p

he learned korean before the debut. he was getting korean lessons. i mean to become successful in korea he'd have to know how to communicate with his fans. he understands but not the extremely hard words and i think his speaking has improved a lot. his writing is still not as strong as his speaking and understanding. i dunno about his reading skills though =]]

Man I still can't tell them apart lol..Super Junior I mean - I can only tell Shi Won and Ki Bum apart from everyone else -__- but this show was pretty funny...Do you have feelings? Yes I do haha....who was the guy in the cow suit? He was really funny -

It's so weird how they live in pretty small quarters - I thought htey have a bigger place to live in with so many people... =]

Can't wait for subs cuz i can only understand their english haha.

i think they live separated like have of them live somewhere else while this half lives in that apartment. i dont think they'd be able to affor a bigger place. their apartments not too bad.

the guy in the cow suit was kangin. =]] he was so funny. hes usually so tough and im so tough act going on but hes really a funny guy. <3

AH! I just watched the first episode and I was laughing on the ground, with tears coming out of my eyes, although all I really understood was the English parts. I could guess what was going on, at least.

However, I love how Heechul [i think] stole the English book from Donghae? [i get all their names confused] and started reading stuff. He was like, "What is your room number?" And they're just like, "What?" LOL. That totally made my day.

I also found it hilarious how Kibum was all half-asleep and stuff. Oh, still a cutie after all. And the Siwon-Heechul couple was sooo sweet! What a beautiful couple!

And Kangin with the airfreshener as well as the cow suit! LMAO. That was CLASSIC.

Those two girls are going to motivate me to learn Korean as well. As well as Hankyung, I guess, since he and I are both Chinese, yet HE can UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING.

Poopy.

actually it was eunhyuk who said you're room number please. lol. sry its just one of the parts i remember really well. =XX hehe. heechul stole the book but didnt get much said only do you have feelings? yes i do. (he answered it himself. loser =PP lol_

shiwon and heechul = BEAUTIFUL <333 like kangteuk hehe <333

hehe kangin just wants to be the center of attention ^_^. the cow suit was just so random i was like wtfrack ?? ur on crack!!! lol and i thot donghae was the crackhead.

lol. well try ur best and study hard ^_^ hehe im sorta happy im korean and fluent at it (of course i dunno really hard terms but i know enuff.. lol. i think... =X =]] ) but also im jealous of japanese and chinese ppl. lol cuz i wanna learn.

my goal is to learn japanese but yea... i havent started on it. lol. and then maybe chinese. =]]

That's sad that girls can speak Korean, coz otherwise we would understand at least something.... :) And if Anya decides to speak Russian, I'll translate it for you ^_^

Guest Ella_Kwan

Like sparks said he learned korean before he dubut.. he learned for 5 years & that he is actually really good at it but he acts like he doesn't kown much in front of the carmars be/c it's just for laughts...

Guest heartdrops

AH! This sucks, I can't understand the Korean parts. :(

But I can tell right away this show'll be priceless. MWAHAHAHAHA.

Anyways, I'd SO sign up to be one of them. [of course, I can speak chinese so mebbe Hankyung can translate for me!! :)]

Haha, yes. I would just follow Hangeng around 24/7.

I don't want to make myself sound like I'm demanding subs, but I'm just wondering if anyone is planning to sub this. Because if not, I'm going to dl the chinese subbed ones and try to understand the korean parts with my bad chinese ;P

Guest jaye

The dudes' reactions were so funny when there was a banjun & they found out the girls were nearly fluent in Korean, hahaha.

Haha, yes. I would just follow Hangeng around 24/7.

I don't want to make myself sound like I'm demanding subs, but I'm just wondering if anyone is planning to sub this. Because if not, I'm going to dl the chinese subbed ones and try to understand the korean parts with my bad chinese ;P

i would love to follow hankyung around for eternity =XX lol

im pretty sure if u check a page or not much back. after finishing mystery 6, i think juniorsource is going to sub it. not positive though.

if u have any particular parts you want to know i can translate them for u. but its just that i dont have the time to translate the whole thing nor do i know how to time. but i just dont have the time right now. so much studying to do and stuff

Please, be patient, we have yet to finish subbing Mystery6.

If more people helped, we would be quicker.

^ thats all the news i have on the subs

ANY UPDATES ON SUBS OR ANYTHING I WILL PUT ON THE FIRST POST SO PLZ REFRAIN FROM ASKING IF SUBS WILL BE AVAILABLE SINCE THIS QUESTION HAS BEEN ANSWERED SO MANY TIMES ALREADY.

btw to mandy quyen~ i hope you dont mind that i put ur cb link on the first post. if u do just PM me and i'll take it off.

Guest run_lola_run

OMG...those girls are sooooooo lucky. Will there be a season 2 for this show? If there is, where do I sign up? :D:P:lol:

Guest Enchanted

Thanks for the YSI link, it was extremely fast. I download the whole episode in less than 4 minutes.

Guest blue_arena

wow wow, really? SJ dont even live altogether O-O but oh well, 2 more person? girls? hic im international student too, i wanna live w/ SJ <3 haha

------------------PS: cant find it in madyquyen's CB >______< sumone help me PLZ THNX you ^^

wow wow, really? SJ dont even live altogether O-O but oh well, 2 more person? girls? hic im international student too, i wanna live w/ SJ <3 haha

------------------PS: cant find it in madyquyen's CB >______< sumone help me PLZ THNX you ^^

ive posted so many other links on the first post. please check the first post before requesting or asking for help with anything cuz ive put up and answered many of the questions constantly asked in this thread so far. but if i havent answered it or u cant seem to find an answer then feel free to post whatever it is

also i advise u to look back a couple pages to find it. since its from saturday she probably put up other links pushing it towards the middle or something.

Guest elmmmo_

hahah i just watched it today.. and .. lol i was literally ROFL!! it was sooo funny!!

first, anyone else found donghae's "okay~~~" thing in the beginning SOO FREAKING CUTE?! the second time he said ok <3

when they first met them.. they were all soo cute, all excited and shy heheh and when kibim tried to run across the street when the lights were still red.. XD oomggoshh heechul making sure he looked good .. donghae's dictionary.. and eunhyuk's "your room number please" HAHA

lol heechul and anya's bickering was so cute and funny!! awh i felt so bad for heechul when they all started hitting him and stuff

LMFAO and kangin in a cow suit!! hahah how cute was that?!! "korea number one handsome guy" HEHE TOTALLY <33

anyways.. i can go on and on about how i love this show so far!!

can't wait for teh next one!!

Guest cocoa

AHHAH this show is sooo funny!!

I'm watching it right now....im suprised that KiBum is really good in english! Not fluent but good enough!

HERE IS SUPER JUNIOR FULL HOUSE EP1 - 51 MB (MU link)

SJ full house ep1

<33 Carmen.

I'm not surprised he's pretty good in English. My best friend went to summer school with him a couple of years ago (before he starred in Ban Olim) in Los Angeles.

Guest mintiful

actually it was eunhyuk who said you're room number please. lol. sry its just one of the parts i remember really well. =XX hehe. heechul stole the book but didnt get much said only do you have feelings? yes i do. (he answered it himself. loser =PP lol_

really i thought he said something about do you have any film? yes i do.. lmao. cuhs i saw it in the super junior thread and someone have the same exact book.. either way he's so funny.. he answers it himself..

-----

also Eetuek was funny.. he was like wait wait.. and starting to look for phrases to say! haha..

Archived