[Variety] Super Junior Full House 슈퍼주니어의 풀하우스

Guest cartoonangel

Oooooo I have a question. I am just watching the second episode and they are in the backstatge of SJ's comeback. Does that mean this show is still going on right now? Like it is filmed really recently? I always thought that the show was finished filming.. that's how they have previews? Because their comeback was really recent and it was almost the same day the show was shown.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest StylishAzNx07

Thats sooo sad about Donghae not seeing his parents for 6 years.... :( and kibum not having any friends for 3 years. im sure it was b/c of shyness though cuz he seems so sweet.... he still seems really shy though....

Guest aymei

ehehehhe lookie what i made!

heechul16ho.gif

my most fav part of ep 4

HAHAHHAAH oh god, i remember that, it was SOOOO freaking funny, thanks for the gif <3

Guest chigurl

thank you babybakchoy for da gif

dat scene was one of da funniest and my favorite scene from episode 4

hee chul is jus too funny :lol:

Guest bubblepeach

Ohh tomorrow's Saturday which means Full House is coming ^^

This week seems fun. They were dressing in traditional clothes and playing games.

And Eunhyuk's there :w00t: which means there'll be 7 guys then.

I hope the other members would come to the show too ^_^

Guest arisuxx

lol. heechul's imitation of anya was pretty funny! i thought the funniest part of the 4th SJ episode was when the guys were doing the pajamas modeling. each of the guys had cute pjs. then anya and elva come out in their pjs. when elva was doing the cute japanese dance in her pjs, heechul and the others were dying of laughter. what gets funnier is when they join in to dance w/ elva. lol. :D

can't wait for this saturday's SJ episode!

Guest tengy

thanks so much for the ppl who subbed the episodes! now i can really laugh at what they're saying lol XD

thanks agaiN!

Guest chibikko

ehehehhe lookie what i made!

heechul16ho.gif

my most fav part of ep 4

aww, tat's so cute =)

cant wait for tomrorow's ep

Guest kdrama_luv3r

i just found this show!!!

i show the first 20 mintues of the show.

so these two international girl are living in super junior house for a month....are they staying with all 13 members or just 6 member?

Guest linny

^ They're just staying with 6, although random members like Eun Hyuk come in too. :3

Yay for maysia! The forum is love. <3

Guest *wenDzie^^*

Can you download from clubbox? The video is available from yycaf and xiaomao123's clubbox. I don't think you need to log in to access the files.

thanx!

ill try to upload it on megaupload for those that don't have it/cant use clubbox

after i upload episode 2, as i have had a few pple asking me about it :)

edit-

here;s episode 2 on megaupload

for those that download the link on the front page~

Episode 2 - Chinese Subs

edit--

here's

Episode 4 - Chinese Subs

Guest *se7en*

thanxx... for all the effort put in by everyone here... luving suju more n more after watching full house!! ahaha... dey r all a bunch of wonderful n great guyz to hang out wif... tink the 2 galz wont b bored a min of their stay wif suju... dey r always entertain by suju...

Guest tklovex3

OMFG, i just watched this episode 5 and all i have to say is..

YOU GUYS WILL LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! donghae's hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!

siwon was such a gentleman drinking that nasty blended cup for anya

& donghae saying anya looks like nicolas cage????? OMFG siwon's reaction when he heard it was priceless!! soo hot!! and then hankyung putting powder on siwon's face and ice down heechul's shirt.. HAHAHAHAHAH

hahaha and donghae imitating eva's thing and then choking hahahaha

o0oh and i just noticed they made a typo!! instead of saying episode 5 it says episode 4! haha

Archived