Guest MsK01234

i finished translating the second half of episode 3 and i've started episode 4

but i'm not too sure when that'll be done by

i'll say saturday cuz the game is on friday so i know what i'll be doing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Just let u guyz know that episode 4 translation is already done by our translator jazzler and posted on SJ*FH forum :)

in fact most of episode are already translate, now our subbers are working on it ^^

please be patient, we are trying our best to provide the sub as fast as possible!!

let's share the fun!!! kekeke~~

Guest Meteor-Ice

Thanxs for the translation... :)

I really wanna know what they're talking about at the end part cause everyone seems serious...

Poor Kibum... It's always difficult for someone to change their language and culture overnight...

I guess he's not very use to it at first...

And poor Dong Hae as well... being separated with his parents for 6 years!

He must have miss them a lot.. :(

Anyway... thanxs for the good news Maysia!!! The SJ FH subbers team's awesome!!! ^_^

Rock on people! :lol:

I really really wanna applaude and thanked the subber teams!! i can never enjoy this show to the fullest wihtout your kind help and initiatives to do subs! (i couldn't do this ever! i subs dumb) and the progress of subbing and translating is really on the peak!! i was worried yesterday cause soompi was down, but it came back! with a vengeance! you guys are really working hard...

oh yeah, thanks to the generous people who posted parts of translations of the shows (i know you're not obligated to do it) but the thought of sharing what you know really touched me! I love this thread!

Guest aymei

omo~ what kibum said is really touching, wow. 3 years without friends? AND WHERE WAS I IN HIS HEART?! TT^TT no, jk. but really, wow...thats sad. I feel so much for kibum its making me love him all over again.

Guest silverwingz

wow thanks for the translations.. the SJFH Forum is pretty cool... you should go check it out if u haven't!! Hehe.. thankz again for all ur hard work!

Guest *wenDzie^^*

i just want to know if anyone has found the chinese subbed version the 4th episode?

coz i havent :( and its already thursday~ the new episode's gonna be out soon :tears:

Guest cartoonangel

Eeek, Can someone please reupload the second episode Chinese Subbed? I don't know how to download from bigupload.. it never lets me pick the directly i want to downland in!

Guest xillusions

WOAHH!! the translations for episode 4 is done already?!!! Thank you so much jazzler!!!

Can't wait to watch the next episode! :D

Guest tklovex3

^ I hope this translation is okay. Some I'm not too sure.

Siwon; This is the first time us members go on a trip together,

So many things that I want to say, so many things that I want to do

Heechul; It's not as if we're separating..

Siwon; Very thankful towards anna, elva

Even though life isn't that tiring,

Yet you still have to accomodate to us

Donghae; It's really not an easy thing to do

What you have, what you can do together

You've treat us very well

[Donghae, who is separated with his parents for 6 years]

Whatever it is, thank you

Kibum; Actually when I was at US,

I had no friends for 3 years,

Because of the difficult times, I went to church for the very first time

When I prayed for the first time, I really cried my heart out

When I see Anna & Elva,

I know that they won't be as tired as me, not as worried

Anna; I thought it would be difficult for me as I thought these guys would be *combing hair* (like very vain and stuff)

but I talk to them and happen so that they're character is very nice and I really really really really like it and I know many things

Heechul; Let us blow out the candle, and at the same time, forget all the pain and sufferings that we through till this day

One, two, three *blows*

:tears: donghae was separated from his parents for 6 years?!?! and kibum had no friends for 3?!?!!? :tears::tears::tears: thanks for the translations...

Guest mintiful

lmao.. heechul's imitation of anya.. :) so cute!!

aww kibum had no friends for 3 yrs?? poor boy!! i'll be his friend.. :)

Guest xillusions

babybakchoy i love that gif!!

It's so cute! I still rememebr wathcing that on the fisrt episode! Anya made fun of heechul and he pointed at her and said poodle :lol:

It's so said that DongHae didn't get to live with his parents for sixe years!!

I'll miss them like mad :tears:

Guest camgackt

i just want to know if anyone has found the chinese subbed version the 4th episode?

coz i havent :( and its already thursday~ the new episode's gonna be out soon :tears:

Can you download from clubbox? The video is available from yycaf and xiaomao123's clubbox. I don't think you need to log in to access the files.

Guest heartdrops

Haha babybakchoy, I love your gif.

That was one of my favorite moments in that episode.

Heechul is always so funny!

Guest fattycake

hee chul is so hilarious with his constant need for attention either from the girls or the super junior boys. =) i love this show! it's so entertaining and weird to hear non-koreans speaking fluent korean while the boys desperately try to show off their lack of english skills.

Guest Meteor-Ice

babybakchoy!! Thanx for the GIF! I love it so much! hahaha!

Heechul is just too darn funny and cute! ^_^

Archived