[Variety] Super Junior Full House 슈퍼주니어의 풀하우스

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eiskatze

i watched episode 4 and the prank!! LOL, punking gone wrong, haha. i don't think they'll be able to act out a prank on each other to save their lives xD [well i don't think i'll be able to as well, since i get amused easily] it's just too cute and funny to witness everyone's expressions when they're being found out.

the b-b-q scene when heechul was imitating hankyung's chinese :lol: also was it heechul again who re-enacted anya's reaction to the poodle comment [ep. one]? lol :vicx:

i read the translation for the candlelight talk, and i felt most for kibum's speech. it's good now that he has a caring and fun crew as his friends and workmate. even though he's a little more subdued in contrast to the rest, he has a lot of unfailing charm. i hope they will be together for a long time to come.

this show is definitely something i'll remember and miss!! the boys just seem so much fun to be around with. i mean especially heechul, lol that guy is seriously crazy. well all of them are crazy when they combine :lol:

Guest jihye87

yuppie ^^ heechul was driving me crazy with all his antics .. if he were a friend i guess i'll be laughing my head off everyday .. he has so many faces @_@!! this was the first show tt i heard 3 different languages .. kor, eng and chi .. waa ..

I didn't want epi.4 to even end!

It's like this series, only a few more episodes T.T

But anyway, Hankyun's chinese accent is actually quite strong, like you know he's from China, but he doesn't really have that when he speaks Korean, although it seems abit different. Like I don't know how to say. Hmm, but it's cute ;D

It was all so hilarious till the very last part. The atmosphere & all, it can make anyone tear. The sacrifices that they had to make...

OH WELL, I really hope they extend this or something.

I want caps for them doing the FASHION SHOW! hahahaha. That was crack! ;D

Guest ahfeiwei

thnx so much for the subs!!! i finally can watch the show!!! u guys are the best and its really appericated by all us!!

Guest Kay*Kay

o my goodness haha i just started watching this.

and i gotta admit i love superjunior so much now.

haha hankyung is so cuteee [x

thank you for subbing this [=

Guest keikei_b

runs to the forum now! wahhahahaa

oh and DAMNIT! i skimmed thru the few pages and i found out the whole thing was a prank with Kibum and DongHae DAMNIT! i wanted to find out myself >< but owels im happy itscares me everytime i think of kibummie be so angry ><

Guest x_lisaa

that and they do live in different 숙소's

cuz they can't possibly fit all 12 into one condo

and before hankyung and heechul lived by themselves

and kibum and donhae w/ heechul

so i guess they all get moved around

and they all have other activies as well

yeah, they moved around a lot but from what i currently know of kibum & heechuil are living with hankyung.

Kyaaa!! i never thought eps 4 would be available this soon! i'm going crazy! peeping through your comments and spoliers made me go even crazy cause the DL-ing progress is really slow!!...

but i got some questions though (since i'm not familliar with SuJu before this show) here it is : How come Dong Hae's seperated for 6 years with his parents?? where do they lived? aren't they in Korea too?

and i'm also wondering about the episodes too, i hope to see more !! i hate it to end, this is a really entertaining show... :( getting to know SuJu is really good for me.

he probably lived away from them cuz he was training in SM and to do that he'd have to live near SM. im guessing that he didnt live close to SM enuff so he had to live separately. i do agree that 6 yrs is a VERY LONG TIME. i dont know how id last. so much trainees have to go thru to finally become entertainers.

i tired the subs for the first ep but it seems to be much faster than the vid TT.TT

^ thats probably cause you downloaded the LQ version. the subs were made for HQ

u can do that thingie of forwarding or slowing down the subtitles... if u have Gom player anyways. i dunno about anything else

also theres an LQ version subtitle if it is LQ vers. its up on the first post

I JOINED THE NEW FORUM EVERYONE GO JOIN JOIN JOIN!!! =]]

do u think i should put up the link to the new forum on the first post? i dunno... hmm

tis episode was as gud as te 1st episode...so much entertainment n silly moments. i think wifout Hee Chul, tis show wouldn't b as funny as it is. below is a few SPOILERS/scenes tats i thought was totally funny. i m sorry 4 te blurriness of te caps...mah version of te episode was not clear enuff.

AHHH...HEE CHUL, Y R U SOOO FUNNY N WEIRD?! :lol: both Hee Chul n Eun Hyuk were MCing wif cucumbers, then radishes...

PDVD_008.jpg

PDVD_011.jpg

wen every1 was eating, Hee Chul got bak at Anya by copying her "Dog?! DOG?! DOG?!?!" scene in episode 1...tis was probably 1 of te BEST moment in tis episode. :)

PDVD_018.jpg

another MCing gig 4 Hee Chul n Eun Hyuk wen they did te "Fashion Show"...which they use spoons! LOL!

PDVD_022.jpg

looking at Han Geng posing like tis always make me laugh sooo hard. isn't he kute n FUNNY in his pajamas?! :P

PDVD_024.jpg

finally it was Hee Chul's n Eun Hyuk's turns 2 show their pajamas...n it is TIS! :lol:

PDVD_025.jpg

oh yea...thanx u guys sooo much 4 translating te candlelight part...sooo sad 2 hear tats Dong Hae had 2 suffer a lot 2 bcum a singer. :(

Archived