Guest bubblepeach

Wow the subs is out? Thanks so much to all translators & subbers ^_^

Now re-watching episode 1 with subs ^^

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DONE UPDATING THE FIRST POST!!

i hope everyone will check the first post frequently now since im back. ^_^ sorry for being away for so long. *hits myself*

check the first post to see if i put up everything~!! i dont want anyone's contribution to be left out.

<33

^ty!!! you guys work hard to fill us soompiers' needs lol.

-waits for LQ version- i think i'm the only one here who watches LQ :ph34r:

don't worry, you're not the only one...i'm also watching the LQ version, cause i'm clubbox blind :blush:

So, will there be any posted translation on this thread? :unsure: i don't think i'll be able to DL the HQ subs anytime soon, but i'm pretty happy reading the trans and watching the show at the same time....

sorry, can i ask where can know how to insert the LQ subs to my LQ video?...sorry if this has been asked before, this is my first time....

Guest vVAniVv

LOL I watch the LQ too :)

Inserting the sub

It actually doesn't matter if you download the HQ sub with the LQ version video. I use BS PLayer . All you have to do it resync it, if it is needed.

LIke ...since the HQ sub for the first episode comes early (when watching the LQ vid) , i resynce it to -6.40. I did this by pressing ctrl+ the left (arrow button) until i get to -6.40.

Then again, you could always wait for the LQ sub. But this is for future reference, if you don't want to wait for the LQ sub, you can always use the HQ ones anyway.

There are three ways inserting subs. Do resycing if neccessary.

1) Just make sure the video file name is the same as the .srt file name.

vid - episode1.wmv asf avi whatever the codec.

sub - episode1.srt

2) you can insert it from the BS player. Right click > Load subtitles

3) you can drag the .srt file onto the BS player (screen).

>>>>Check out beautifulxmess's post about Subs Technical & Frequently Asked Questions for more information. It's more detailed.

--------

Thanks so much to the subbing team! You guys are awesome. Thanks for the hard work :)

Thanks for the sub, i;ve just watched the making of SUJU 'U' mv and i just realised that the part anya and eve kisses three time to greet ech other. Han kyung did the same thing to shin dong.

that is just too cute. lol. i have to watch the makings. i have them but i havent watched them. lol

yea im not great with subs either since what i usually d/l are hardsubbed things. (jdoramas hehe)

i discovered the subtitle fwd backward button stuff on my gom player today =XX lol. haha but i havent fully watched the subbed vers. yet.

Guest StylishAzNx07

lol I'm SOO obsessed with this show. I can watch and rewatch it over and over again, and it will still crack me up. I loved the part where Shi Won brought Kim Jong Min to be introduced to Eva and Anya.... He tried to talk to them in English and I laughed so hard. Then when Hankyung was talking to Eva in chinese, Jong Min was like :huh: hahahha! the guy is soo HILARIOUS! on variety shows and even in reality. lmao

OOH, the U making one, ahh, I have one but I think I missed on that part .__. Gotta watch it again! XD They were sososoo hot... *drool*

[EDIT: ROFLROFLROFLLL That was so cute! Maybe it was around that time. ^^ Hahaaa~ <333]

lol I'm SOO obsessed with this show. I can watch and rewatch it over and over again, and it will still crack me up. I loved the part where Shi Won brought Kim Jong Min to be introduced to Eva and Anya.... He tried to talk to them in English and I laughed so hard. Then when Hankyung was talking to Eva in chinese, Jong Min was like hahahha! the guy is soo HILARIOUS! on variety shows and even in reality. lmao

HANKYUNGGIE TALKED CHINESE TO HER? Omfg. I'm blind, now I'm deaf. Gotta watch it again! XD

AH! THANKS SO MUCH SUBBING TEAM! OMFGGGGG No longer will I read and watch at the same time! AHHH! THANKS ALL! <33 EE thanks for the edited one for LQ! I was going to change the timing to LQ but ah, thanks for that. ;DD

EPISODE FOUR TONIGHT! CANNOT WAIT~!!

---------------------------

| SJ FH TEAM UPDATE |

---------------------------

sujusubtransbanner6oi.jpg

Waaahh we have alot of members now ^^

PM me if u want to join, but since we have alot of members now i might stop accepting members soon..

(to keep this organized and working with the same members during the whole thing)

subbers4qt.jpg

- plumeria [1st subber]

- hun_wun_gal

- min_chou

- linny

- kaysi

- sw33tTaRT

- chibikko

- Antz [for LQ version]

- hanjin90

translators3ue.jpg

- sPark* [korean to english]

- xkrnbebe [korean to english]

- xjuyonx [korean to english]

- jazzler [korean to english]

- MsK01234 [korean to english]

- iluxxx [chinese to english]

- longmao32 [chinese to english]

- keikei_b [chinese to english]

- june_showers [chinese to english]

- miss sweetie [chinese to english]

[still accepting translators and subbers, everybody's free to join our team! let's have fun together!!]

[graphics > credit > maysia@soompi]

/////////////

Who are working on :

ep017dn.jpg

Episode 1 :

Translators > sPark*, iluxxx

Subbers > plumeria, linny, hun_wun_gal

[DONE, POSTED]

ep029th.jpg

Episode 2 :

Translator > longmao32, xkrnbebe, jazzler

Subbers > plumeria, min_chou, kaysi, chibikko

[in progress]

[To subbers > Get ready... ;) ]

Episode 3 :

Translator > keikei_b

Subbers > plumeria + (will be determine when the translation will be done)

Archived