[Variety] Super Junior Full House 슈퍼주니어의 풀하우스

Guest ripgal

a question here.. u will have to download the whole clip before u can sub rite? cos actually i can help with the translations from chinese to english..but the problem is that my internet line is super slow and to get one chinese subbed file would take me 4ever ;).. sighz... would love to help out tho..

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest plumeria

hun_wun_gal : You don't need to know fluent korean to sub. Anyone can sub. I sent your part already I hope you got it ;)

ripgal : Yes you'd have to have the whole show to be able to sub. It's okay, your internet is slow what can you do. Thank you anyways sweetie.

Guest min_chou

yea i was talking to sPark* about that so :

[dont want leave u alone in this ;) ]

DO YOU GUYZ WANT SUBTITLE FOR THIS SHOW?!

i saw there alot of voluteers for subbing this show, so please let us know !

we need :

Translators who can translate from korean to english or chinese to english (the more the better ^^)

and

Subbers

we are trying to have a translators/subbers team for this show just like the LL or the X-man show

So, if u want subtitle, please help us!! ^^

I can do the sub. May I help u, I really want the sub of this show. IF you want, contact me ^_^

Guest SourStrawberry

.___. i wish i could help but i don't know to translate -______-"

omg... i refuse to believe that these two girls get to spend a whole month with drop dead gorgeous boys.

that's why they didnt pick me, i'd die of nosebleeds and get dehydrated if shiwon comes near me XD XD

thank you for all your hard work!

i heart u all

Um... Your romanization is a little bit off and a bit hard to understand, so I did it over again. And um.. Do you mean sam yook go (3, 6, 9)?

이상하고 아름다운 도깨비 나라

weird and beautiful monster land

ee sang ha go | ah reum da oon | do kkae bi | nah rah

방망이로 두드리면 무엇이 될까

if you hit it with a club, what will it become

bang mang ee roh | doo deu ree myun | moo uh shi | dweel kka

금 나와라와라 뚝~딱!

gold come out come out ddook~ddak! (those are just sound effects xD)

geum | nah wah rah wah rah | ddook~ddak!

은 나와라와라 뚝~딱!

eun | nah wah rah wah rah | ddook~ddak!

The dibidibidip song (I think). I took this from Heroine 6.

우주선에서

oo joo sun neh suh

외계인이 내려와 하! 는! 말!

wee kyeh een ee nae ryuh wah ha! neun! mal!

The 3, 6, 9 is just:

삼육고 삼육고 삼육고 삼육고

And then you just count numbers and you can't say any number that has 3, 6, or 9. I can't remember whether or not you can say multiples either. It's been too long since I've last played hahaha ^^;;

that is so cute...

I just watched eps. 3, can anyone tell me why Kangin looked upset towards Anya at the bus?? (sorry if this have been answered before)...when anya pointed out to kangin about him "korean no.1 ...... " and he looked >_<;

The game is so cute! kke bi kke bi! no wonder Hankyung looked reluctant to play that game, he never played that in his childhood....hahahah!

Guest *wenDzie^^*

I just watched eps. 3, can anyone tell me why Kangin looked upset towards Anya at the bus?? (sorry if this have been answered before)...when anya pointed out to kangin about him "korean no.1 ...... " and he looked >_<;

coz anya called him a...

card0361.jpg

i don't know the word in english... something panda? fox >< aiya!!!

coz the scene reverts back to him calling her a crocodile so she called him that...

dont think im good at explaining since i watched the chinese subbed version..

Guest eiskatze

^oh? but that's cute, why would he be mad :vicx: when did he call anya a crocodile :lol: anyway it's not surprising because anya bites back easily :P

Guest *wenDzie^^*

^oh? but that's cute, why would he be mad :vicx: when did he call anya a crocodile :lol: anyway it's not surprising because anya bites back easily :P

its cute coz its a cartoon.. dont they stink or something? im not quite sure...

i know what those animals are tho when i go to the zoo.. its like 'red panda' or something like that.. they only stay in trees and stuff? or.. maybe she meant a skunk? (which highly doubt)

he called her a crocodile in the episode before (they didnt show it) when the girls went back stage to watch them get ready for their performance.. shes like, dont call me a crocodile, im not one!!... and he poked his tongue out and was like walking away and said "crocodile".. hence the 'tension' between anya and kangin~..

they showed the clip right after anya called him that :)

Guest plumeria

I can do the sub. May I help u, I really want the sub of this show. IF you want, contact me ^_^

Right now we have enough subbers doing episode one. But if or when we are in need of help for the other episodes, we'll make sure to let you know. Thank you sweetie, we appreciate your generous offer.

Guest ripgal

saw ep 3 juz now.. it was really really funny in the beginning.. and Hee Chul's cute as ever!!1 <3

Han Kyung and Kang In.. ahhh they are soooo cute! love their expressions and their playfulness.. especially the part where Kang In was kinda jealous that Ki Bum, Hee Chul and others were CF kings and he's not!! hahahha.. i thnk he really wantsa to do one!

and the game they played.. i LOLed most of the time seeing Hee Chul's actions!! he's always trying to be cute..never fails!! :lol:

BUT the last part was scary.. they looked really angry. but i think it's an act.. cos Ki Bum's facial expression wasn't that REAL.. i think he actually smiled a bit..but Dong Hae was kinda serious.. well i hope all of it was juz pretense..

i didn't really understand ep 2 cos i watched it without subs.. but ep 3 was definitely funnier!! :lol:

something about Han Kyung, i thnk he feels really bad cos Anya's better in Korean than him!! hahhaha.. and i loved the part where he envied how Russians and English say hi kissing.. hahahhaa... :D

coz anya called him a...

card0361.jpg

i don't know the word in english... something panda? fox >< aiya!!!

coz the scene reverts back to him calling her a crocodile so she called him that...

dont think im good at explaining since i watched the chinese subbed version..

aww...it's a racoon!...anya called him a racoon... :sweatingbullets: but i wonder why he's so upset...being called a racoon is not as bad as being compared to a poodle (Dog? DOG?? DOG???)

i think it has something to do with the night on the I-con concert, anya said something to him and he stuck his tounge at her....wonder what she said??!! Kangin was never that quiet :phew:

Guest rainz*gurl

Um... Your romanization is a little bit off and a bit hard to understand, so I did it over again. And um.. Do you mean sam yook go (3, 6, 9)?

이상하고 아름다운 도깨비 나라

weird and beautiful monster land

ee sang ha go | ah reum da oon | do kkae bi | nah rah

방망이로 두드리면 무엇이 될까

if you hit it with a club, what will it become

bang mang ee roh | doo deu ree myun | moo uh shi | dweel kka

금 나와라와라 뚝~딱!

gold come out come out ddook~ddak! (those are just sound effects xD)

geum | nah wah rah wah rah | ddook~ddak!

은 나와라와라 뚝~딱!

eun | nah wah rah wah rah | ddook~ddak!

The dibidibidip song (I think). I took this from Heroine 6.

우주선에서

oo joo sun neh suh

외계인이 내려와 하! 는! 말!

wee kyeh een ee nae ryuh wah ha! neun! mal!

The 3, 6, 9 is just:

삼육고 삼육고 삼육고 삼육고

And then you just count numbers and you can't say any number that has 3, 6, or 9. I can't remember whether or not you can say multiples either. It's been too long since I've last played hahaha ^^;;

:w00t: thanks so much VidelKM.. its so good to knoe korean.. and english as well!! wow.. u reminds me of eva... XD.. i wanna learn korean so badly.. but currently i onli can nderstand n say out some words.. n as u can see i cant even read korean properly.. :sweatingbullets:

yup.. dat dibidibidib... thanks!! sam yok goo?? ok got it!! haha.. super junior likes to play games like dat.. CUTE!!!

.:edits:. anya call kang in a 'noguri' = raccoon!! i think kang in should be the crocodile.. cos he can be so violent sometimes.. haha.. but he is fun!!

Guest rainz*gurl

got it!! ^__^ videos for the games!!

for dibidibidib game.. watch dis:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBoLZoGbn3g...20junior%20play

for kai bai bok game.. watch dis:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_pxp7wl1b0...se%20mindmatter

i like to call it the kkae bi kkae bi game!! ^_^ on the bus of fullhouse episode 3!! ^_^

for sam yook gu game.. watch dis:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrfiUsCEwBw...20adonis%20camp

^dis one i m not very sure.. but they did play sam yok gu game in the first episode of super adonis camp... when they were on the bus..

all the games featured super junior of course!!! ^__^

dats all for now.. jus to cure my super junior sickness.. ^__^Tll

Guest babossagaji

^ Wow, thanks! I love watching the little games they play.

I really can't wait for the 4th epi! It's sucha a huge cliffhanger for epi 3!

Edit

Does anyone happen to know the lyrics for the kai bai bok game? That game's so cute and fun! If anyone does know the lyrics, I prefer hangul instead of romanization. Thanks!

Thanks maysia!.

Yes, the more help in this the better the quicker it is done the less bothering.

In that case. I'm looking for subbers. If you want to help sub pm me and I'll already have you start subbing a part.

If you want to help translate pm the translators so you guys can work it out.

no prob.

ok so there some members who pmed me about the subbing thing

we already have like 3 subbers i think

- hun_wun_gal

- min_chou

- linny

so if u need help with subbing...

we need to plan who will sub/translate which episode etc... (we still need more translators)

exple :

[episode 1]

Tanslators: sPark* & iluxxx

Subber : plumeria

If u can help with translating or subbing, pm me ;)

we still need ur help ^^

Guest MsK01234

there's different versions of dibby dibby dip

the link up there is one version

and another version u play in a large group (more people the better)

(this is what i learned to play originally and it's really really fun^^)

and with the 3, 6, 9, game

u can't say any numbers that has 3, 6, or 9 uncluding any numbers in the 30's (cuz they all start w/ 3)

u DON'T include multiples in this game

and inplace of saying the numbers you CLAP =)

ie: one, two, *clap*, four, five, *clap*, seven, eight, *clap*

Archived