[Variety] Super Junior Full House 슈퍼주니어의 풀하우스

Guest silverwingz

This has been available for a while at SJFullhouse.net:

[LQ-Hardsubbed] Super Junior Fullhouse Episode 8 - English Village

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OBLWFQS3

Credits: SJ*FH Subbing Team for the softsubs & me for hardsubbing

**No reuploading or distributing anywhere, please!**

Softsubs for HQ video and LQ video are available at SJFullhouse Forums - Rock this House

HQ-Hardsubbing for this episode is currently being worked on.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JaeHoLove

Okay, my brain is too stupid to function, I'm confuse with the details here. So, which link should I download if I want the HQ subbed version from episode 1-8? Pleas help me, I'm suffering with the LQ version I'm having now. THANKS!!!

Guest silverwingz

^well for subs done by SJ*Fullhouse Team... they're available at SJFullhouse.net; they have hardsubbed in HQ as well...

i don't know about the qualities of the other subbing teams. but it seems like they're all in CB?! not sure...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Joanne <3

Aww,man. Why did it have to finish? ): I love their special gift for Anya & Eva at the end )'=

My fave quotes :D

1.He is Erkle! - Eunhyuk XDXD Oh ma gawd..insted of saying Hercules he said Erkle XD

2.Woman : Age?

Donghae : B. XDXDXD Haha omg then they continued on saying the alpahbet!

3.Nice weather! - Eunhyuk. ROFL~~

4.Foreigner : You watch Xman?

Eunhyuk : Im not Xman! HAHA! Oh man!

5.Foreigner : Do you mountain climb?

Eunhyuk : Short short :P

6.Die Smile - Kim Jong Min XD HAHA. I think he mean killer smile? LOL

There's more funny ones...but I cant remember now :x

Hahaha. I completely agree with you! Those were hilarious highlights. :lol:

I love SJ Full House, and whoever said that after watching it you would be guaranteed to love Suju, you're right! I'm up to episode 12 at the moment. ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

there are so many favorites in SJ FullHouse, I enjoy every moment, but I do agree that their English is the most hilarious :lol: their English is so random :P

and yes, Eva is an actress now, I'm watching the drama "Likable or Not" in KBS World, she plays role as Sonya - a foreigner , she's still very cute and lovable :D

LOL! I'm so left behind. I'll watch out for it on KBS world! LOL! they recently just started airing it in Malaysia.

Suju's english is hillarious! LOL. Siwon and Kibum can pull it off though~! love them. LOL

Guest StarCrystal

'___' What happened to Anya? Is she still in Korea.. keeping a low profile? I remember during the airing of the show there were a lot of people against her, but I found her amusing ;x

But gradually the show was less focused on her (ie. 14th ep, where they displayed the best scenes from all the episodes, interview with Eva & Anya), she wasn't allowed to say much in the interview.. ._. I find that disappointing.

don't know anything about Anya after FullHouse, I'm actually find Anya very friendly and cute :lol: :lol: her name is the same as my best Russian friend, :D maybe I'm too racism but out of all the Russian I meet while I studied there, there are just a few people want to get along and be understand Asian like Anya :D :D

^well for subs done by SJ*Fullhouse Team... they're available at SJFullhouse.net; they have hardsubbed in HQ as well...

I'm the SJ*FullHouse Forum, but I can't find the HQ Hardsubbed...

Is it uploaded in CB only?

I can only found the 1st episode in maysialee's CB...

I really really want the HQ Hardsubbed version... ^_____^

how about you try to search on www.veoh.com , there are SJ FullHouse with English hardsub (high quality) and even Vietnamese hardsub (also high quality)

I hope you can find them ^_^:D

EDIT

or you can try dl from DongBangSuJu Production : http://z7.invisionfree.com/SJFullHouse/ind...showtopic=11862 (from ep8 to ep13)

- From ep1 to ep7, you can find it at 1st page of Rock This House box in sjfullhouse.net

• 2 weeks later...

Ah yeah...

I already got the episode 9-13 from DBSJ Prod along time ago...

But now I'm asking about the hardsub HQ episode 2-7 ^^

I dunnow how to DL from veoh...

And if I'm not mistaken we have to DL something first before we get to DL from Veoh?

Dunnow....to much hassle DL-ing from there... ^^

But thnx for the suggestion... ^___^

Guest Deumbeui

how about you try to search on www.veoh.com , there are SJ FullHouse with English hardsub (high quality) and even Vietnamese hardsub (also high quality)

I hope you can find them ^_^:D

EDIT

or you can try dl from DongBangSuJu Production : http://z7.invisionfree.com/SJFullHouse/ind...showtopic=11862 (from ep8 to ep13)

- From ep1 to ep7, you can find it at 1st page of Rock This House box in sjfullhouse.net

thx a lot, i lookin for sub of ep 10,12,14 coz there's no thai sub of these episode..

although yr link it's eng sub but it's ok hehe

thx!!

----------------

edit

i can't download soft sub from CB anymore...can you re-up them? ><

• 3 weeks later...
Guest supergeek;3

i LOVE LOVE LOVE super junior full house, it was this show that got me into them<3333

keke, i love their fobbiness, and adorkable personalities. There's so many things that are so memorable and funny in this show...'you're so gorgeous~' 'no! i'm long' and heechul's random "gangster english". oh god, this show is love~

i got one of my friends into it, and she spread the word around, and now it seems all my friends either seen it or know how obsessed i am with super junior. LOL

Archived