[Variety] Super Junior Full House 슈퍼주니어의 풀하우스

caps

kkbhk2rc.jpg

Kibum telling Shiwon to let go..Shiwon holding him back

scared6wk.jpg

They seem to be scared, Tense, etc. Heechuls not joking around. Donghae looks really Tense

hankyung6qq.png

just a good picture of hangeng..lol...and it shows him after kibum yelling

hankyunge1ao.jpg

Hankeng seems to be complaining/explaining something or just talking...his eyes seem like they're going to cry...he seems uncomfortable too. Shiwon hugging him. Kibum seems to be understading and forgiving..his smile...

kkbhkkk8sz.jpg

Kibum and Hangeng..made up?

maybe its not just a one on one fight. Maybe it contains more than two people...Maybe Kibum and hangeng teamed up juding from the last and and second to last picture

its going on between two of my favorites though

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ESTHER.

AH, are you serious? :)

this sounds soo funnn. lucky students. (:

^ =O what? kibum and hankyung fought..? :( or it it just show? i hope so. im dl-ing this right now! i cant wait to watchhh <3 ah, donghae is sooo adorableee. <3 thanks for sharing!

Oops, so many stuff to do that i forget to post the link here

:sweatingbullets:

[HQ] Super Junior - 060603 - Full House [PART2] | 516.9 MB

>>> http://down.clubbox.co.kr/maysialee <<<

///

happy to know that u like it Lisa :P

---

HeeChul and Enya seems to really like each other :lol:

waaahh~~ and now cant wait for next week episode... really wonder why KiBum and HanKyung had a fight :blink:

Guest tokyollvogue

i wasn't sure if posting megaupload links in this thread were allowed but if you check the non-clubbox thread...someone has posted episode 2. hope that can help some of my fellow "unable to work clubbox" soompiers.

kibum and hankyung get into a fight?

that's what we 'guess' after watching the preview for the news week episode :sweatingbullets:

yea that's him :lol

he made me laugh SO HARD when he said that him and KiBum have the same face and 'kill smile' hahaha~~

he even say that he speack english well :P

Guest glitzyglam

does anyone know if you rent Love Letter at a video rental place... if this is the show that will be on the 2nd part of the tape? ^^

i saw episode 1 on cable yesterday, and they're just so funny! alhtough i'm not fammiliar with Super Junior. anyway, who is the one who can speak fair english ? (the one who described how many rooms in the house, and the other members are just clueless with what he says and question marks started apearing in their faces) that was hillarious! especially when Anya (the russian girl) told him how to spell DUCK and he's like "oh! okay okay! Duck!"... but my cable doesn't have subs so, i'm just as clueless as the girls...

Guest hyuksu

i saw episode 1 on cable yesterday, and they're just so funny! alhtough i'm not fammiliar with Super Junior. anyway, who is the one who can speak fair english ? (the one who described how many rooms in the house, and the other members are just clueless with what he says and question marks started apearing in their faces) that was hillarious! especially when Anya (the russian girl) told him how to spell DUCK and he's like "oh! okay okay! Duck!"... but my cable doesn't have subs so, i'm just as clueless as the girls...

The one who spoke in English was KiBum. ^_^

Awww i reallly want to watch this. I hope someone who sub this ><'

I believe juniorsource.com is subbing this. :)

-------

Btw, does anyone know what time this show airs in Korea?

Archived