[Variety] Super Junior Full House 슈퍼주니어의 풀하우스

Guest nj_babu

For me i think it's a prank....thinking in the reality, if they really hav a fight would they put it on the show though....it'll not b gd to the SJ, right?? i dunno that's what i think ^^ ...and also u can see it from Heechul smiles too

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fuufuu

I can't believe it's almost saturday already XD, can't wait, well the whole fight thing is a prank, kibum held ina smile and rella was smailing the whole time... it gave it away~

Guest plumeria

LOL. IT'S A PRANK GOD DAMMNIT! if it wasn't they wouldn't have put on the show. If it's real then that'll be a shock :rolleyes: . We'll see what happens in the next episode. ^____^V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyways

GOOD NEWS PEOPLE!

Episode one is DONE DONE DONE...Finally...after all these weeks, ne?

Subs for episode will be posted maybe in a few hours or tomorrow.

Thank you all for being PATIENT.

Hopefully we'll get the other episodes done quicker since we have more volunteers .

^ thank goodness!! ^^ i'm sooo happy the complete translation is finished! i shall be waiting for the posted translation! JEONG MAL KOMAPSUMNIDA Subber team!...

PS: Just wanna pointed out, does anyone noticed that Hangen has a very cute laughing voice..heheheh! and i do think that the 'fight' is a prank! otherwise kibum wouldn't be coming in the house smilling to the girls and suddenly had a mood swing...it's not like he had PMS or something...hihihi

Guest ripgal

I don't know if this is right but I think Kibum got mad because Hyukjae oppa came (and maybe because he wasn't supposed to be there).. what was with the membership training? It's like the whole group splits in half to do training. I'm happy Hyukjae oppa came :x But I don't want to see the whole group mad. Rofl, it would be soooooo awkward for everyone.. if it wasn't a prank. .__.

but why would Kibum get mad becos Hyukjae came?and what's with Dong Hae getting angry if it's Hyukjae pissing Kibum off? erm.. i still think it's a prank.. cos Kibum's toooooooo soft to get angry! hahahaha...:lol:

anywayz.. i was thinking about it last nite.. why would Hee Chul grin and smile like that if they're really mad? :mellow:

btw.. thanx to the subbers! u guys rawk! :D

Guest uwmissy

yeah, i agree with everyone else. the fight wouldn't be on the show if it was real. Also... i dunno if i'm seeing things (lol) but when DongHae was going into the room and before he shut the door.. i could see a crew member in a yellow shirt, outside the window, sorta smiling (?). no? heh..

anyways, heechul is soo funny! he's so cool

Guest vVAniVv

Also... i dunno if i'm seeing things (lol) but when DongHae was going into the room and before he shut the door.. i could see a crew member in a yellow shirt, outside the window, sorta smiling (?). no? heh..

LOL is this it??

bscap1918bu.jpg

Look at Hechul grinning XD and Ki Kum's face when walking away.

I actually didn't notice he was grinning when I first watched it. O_O

ep325aw.jpg

ep319pw.jpg

bscap1926uv.jpgbscap1947sz.jpg

^ Probably trying to hold in the laugh or something.

Sorry for the low quality caps ><

Guest penyu

now that ive seen those caps..it's obviously a prank..~

well still hopefully..^^

finally....내일 내일!!!~

but why would Kibum get mad becos Hyukjae came?and what's with Dong Hae getting angry if it's Hyukjae pissing Kibum off? erm.. i still think it's a prank.. cos Kibum's toooooooo soft to get angry! hahahaha...:lol:

anywayz.. i was thinking about it last nite.. why would Hee Chul grin and smile like that if they're really mad? :mellow:

*shrugs* We so need the translations to that episode. LOL. -___-"

I knoww~ That's why I don't know how Donghae would get peeved like that straight away... just.. yeah. Don't get me wrong or anything, I laughed at first when it happened, because I thought it was a prank :x And true about Heechul grinning... :/

OHH AHAH YEAH I saw the crew member~ I was wondering who the heck it was. :P I agree with why show a fight on TV~ ;)

EEE, thanks to the subbing team! Can't wait for the subs~ I'm so sick of reading trans while watching it. T_T I wanted to sub them but I really couldn't be bothered. :phew:

Lol! amareally, he's such a cutie, anyway. <33234603 Haha, Man PMS.

YEPPERS. 내일 기다려요! <3

---------------------------------------

| SJ FH TEAM MEMBERS UPDATE |

---------------------------------------

[thank u so much to all our team members! U guyz ROCK!!! :w00t: ]

sujusubtransbanner6oi.jpg

{NOTE}

We are working on sub for HQ [u guyz know there like 3-4 versions of HQ, so we'll pick the best version to work on it, so if there some kind subbers who is watching the LQ version and can help with subbing with us, please join us ;)

All we do is sharing the fun ^^

subbers4qt.jpg

- plumeria [1st subber]

- hun_wun_gal

- min_chou

- linny

- kaysi

- sw33tTaRT

- chibikko

translators3ue.jpg

- sPark* [korean to english]

- xkrnbebe [korean to english]

- xjuyonx [korean to english]

- iluxxx [chinese to english]

- longmao32 [chinese to english]

- keikei_b [chinese to english]

- june_showers [chinese to english]

[still accepting translators and subbers, everybody's free to join our team! let's have fun together!!]

[graphics > credit > maysia@soompi]

/////////////

Who are working on :

ep017dn.jpg

Episode 1 :

Translators > sPark*, iluxxx

Subbers > plumeria, linny, hun_wun_gal

[DONE, SUBS WILL BE POST SOON]

Episode 2 :

Translator > longmao32, xkrnbebe

Subbers > plumeria, min_chou, kaysi, chibikko

Episode 3 :

Translator > keikei_b

Subbers > plumeria + (will be determine when the translation will be done)

Guest plumeria

Wow maysia! very neatly organized! haha.

I'll probably download the LQ and change the timings although I haven't even tried that yet.

Guest battleuphoria

mady unnie! super thanks for the subs! i can't wait for it. this show is so good! haha

and everybody's talking about the fight. i think it's all prank. siwon holding kibum back is just a plus to make the viewers really look forward to the 'real' fight. and i agree to one member who said that if it's real, they would not dare put it in the show right? this show is being watched by a lot of people and i'm sure super junior's reputation must be really really good.

i can't wait for tomorrow's episode! gosh... so excited! haha

Guest babossagaji

Oo..subs. That'll be a plus. And I finally got the lyrics thanks to my unnie...

이상하고 아름다운 도깨비나라

방망이를 두들기면 무엇이 될까?

금 나와라와라 뚜욱 딱!

은 나와라와라 뚜욱 딱!

Guest ripgal

GAH.. i think ep 3 will be mah last episode.. cos im not able to download anymore eps frm 2moro onwards..:( wish i could but sighz...

anywayz. i had fun watching the first 3 eps and lotza fun discussing the eps with u guys!! :D

but i will still check on this thread to see what actually happened to KiBum and Dong Hae.. :)

What everybody was waiting for is HERE!!!

Our team was working SO HARD for this (checking if there any errors etc...)

If there any errors, i think we will provide an edited version later.

That's our very 1st time doing this so please SUPPORT OUR TEAM!! SJ FH TEAM HWAAAIIITIIINGG!!!

Please dont take out the credits or taking the sub out of soompi! [respect our work, dont steal! >__<]

U ARE NOT ALLOW TO UPLOAD THIS ELSE WHERE, thanks.

a HARDSUB version of this will be available later on http://clubbox.co.kr/maysialee [made by our wonderful team member plumeria ]

ep017dn.jpg

>>> Subs have been made for the HQ [800X600] version.

translators5pd.jpg

sPark*

iluxxx

subbers7se.jpg

plumeria

linny

hun_wun_gal

links7vn.jpg

SUBTITLE

Yousendit > CLICK

MegaUpload > CLICK

CLUBBOX > CLICK

VIDEO

http://clubbox.co.kr/maysialee

http://clubbox.co.kr/mandyquyen

>>>FULL CREDIT TO SJ FH TEAM ON SOOMPI<<<

ENJOY

Let's havin fun!!!

SJ FH TEAM HWAIIIITTIINNGG!!!!

Guest Chopstickx

^ty!!! you guys work hard to fill us soompiers' needs lol.

-waits for LQ version- i think i'm the only one here who watches LQ :ph34r:

Archived