[Variety] Super Junior Full House 슈퍼주니어의 풀하우스

Guest x_lisaa

Totally and completely in love with this show man...

Hankyung is just... too damn HOT! :w00t:

He's a Chinese and he's from China...

I watch this clip where I think he went to SM for audition or some sort...

And the reason why he audition is because many Korean artistes under SM Entertainment like Kangta, Boa, and Dong Bang Shin Gi very famous in China...

So he wanted to get the experience... to dance, to sing, to peform, and all... ^_^

That's all the info I got from the video I watched... :)

I'm so in love with this boy! :blush:

i always forget he's chinese instead of korean, doesn't he speak mandrian and cantonese or something?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest babossagaji

i always forget he's chinese instead of korean, doesn't he speak mandrian and cantonese or something?

He speaks Mandrian. ^^

Umm..does anyone know the lyrics to that kai bai bok game? I really want them! ^^

Guest rainnyza

^ no i dont know if she's working on the eng sub for episode 1 since she's really busy....

but there already translation of the whole episode 1.

and yes, soft sub is the srt file.

u're using HQ to sub, but which HQ version (there like 3 or 4 versions of HQ X__X )

Sorry I'm late coz my university just opened I have a bit busy.And i use HQ ver 350 MB

no prob.

ok so there some members who pmed me about the subbing thing

we already have like 3 subbers i think

- hun_wun_gal

- min_chou

- linny

so if u need help with subbing...

we need to plan who will sub/translate which episode etc... (we still need more translators)

exple :

[episode 1]

Tanslators: sPark* & iluxxx

Subber : plumeria

If u can help with translating or subbing, pm me

we still need ur help ^^

Wow...have so many subber and i need to help subber i must to PM to you right? and have anyone else? who that i have to PM to? i really don't no i ever work subber&traslator's term before

i'll PM to you...

ps. I feel sorry that i can't help about translate i don't know korean & chinese (Honestly my dad is chinese but he never teach chinese tome coz he very busy about his bussiness.he came home for once a month)

Guest plumeria

no prob.

ok so there some members who pmed me about the subbing thing

we already have like 3 subbers i think

- hun_wun_gal

- min_chou

- linny

so if u need help with subbing...

we need to plan who will sub/translate which episode etc... (we still need more translators)

exple :

[episode 1]

Tanslators: sPark* & iluxxx

Subber : plumeria

If u can help with translating or subbing, pm me ;)

we still need ur help ^^

We have an added sub member kaysi. I think we have enough subbers for now though 5 is good enough. Also linny and hun_wun_gal help subbed episode 1. I'm just waiting for translation for 2 to come out so I start with that after. we are really focusing on getting more translators.

Right now I'm going over the subs and fixing, episode one.

We have an added sub member kaysi. I think we have enough subbers for now though 5 is good enough. Also linny and hun_wun_gal help subbed episode 1. I'm just waiting for translation for 2 to come out so I start with that after. we are really focusing on getting more translators.

Right now I'm going over the subs and fixing, episode one.

ok ok

there another subber, let me write the list :

///////////////////

sujusubtransbanner6oi.jpg

Subbers :

- plumeria [1st subber]

- hun_wun_gal (???) need to wait for her confirmation right?!)

- min_chou

- linny

- kaysi

- sw33tTaRT

- chibikko

[i think we have enough subbers too, but it's ok if there still people who wanna help]

Translators :

- sPark* [korean to english]

- xkrnbebe [korean to english]

- xjuyonx [korean to english]

- iluxxx [chinese to english]

- longmao32 [chinese to english]

- keikei_b [chinese to english]

[we need more translators!!! please if u can translate, we REALLY need ur help!!]

pm me if u can help ^^

/////////////

Who are working on :

Episode 1 :

Translators > sPark*, iluxxx

Subbers > plumeria, linny, hun_wun_gal (need her confirmation)

Episode 2 :

Translator > longmao32

Subbers > (will be determine when the translation will be done)

Episode 3 :

Translator > keikei_b

---

waaahh to organize everything is really stressful o___O

Guest atrabida

I am so obsessed with this show.

The fight also looks like a prank to me. Ki Bum was trying so hard to look mad and resisting the urge to smile. And if he is really mad, I think the natural reaction is to stay away from the camera but in Ki Bum's case he went to a corner where the camera can easily spot him,very convenient. Hee Chul was also grinning like crazy.

I believe the reason why Anya and Eva had a korean class with HanKyung is to ensure that HanKyung would be totally clueless about the prank. Because I never did see the girls alone with only one meber of SUJU and the rest are not in sight.

Dong hae's acting was convincing for me although when he dashed into the room it seems too sudden.

Also, I do not believe that the girls stayed in korea for only a month and are now able to speak and write korean as well as they do. A month is too short IMHO.

I cant wait for episode 4. This show cracks me up even if i dont understand what they were saying.

Woah! This thread is growing so much~ My internet is too slow to go through the pages. T_T

FINALLY watched episode two just then (I had it for what, over a week.. LOLS), after rewatching episode one.. I still keep on laughing at their English skills. Especially with Hyukjae oppa and his "Your room number please-..?". He's such a cutie. <33 So much testosterone!

Episode two was great. ^^ That was funny when they were shopping. And always teasing Hankyunggie oppa. Wish I could be there with them. xD They look like so much fun to hang out with. They remind me of my brother. -___-;;

They're so hot now with their "U" concept. LOVING THAT SONG. <33 Finally saw bits of their performance! Still need to download a performance of them, though. -_-;;

If I was one of the girls, I think I could have died right there when they met Epik High. DUDE, MEETING TABLO OPPA would be the best ever. One of my oppa's.. AAAAAAH. Actually I just remember about his English when I remembered 1 minute before they were introduced. ROFL. Shame on me. -__-;; Still loving Tablo oppa's American..er or Canadian accent.. ah.. <333

And then Kim Jong Min coming on. He was so funny.. he was so hitting on Eva.. LOL. "Are you married?" ROFL. -____-X

I wish they would show more of the other 7, although I started spazzing when I saw Yehsung oppa, Hyukjae oppa and Eeteuk oppa. Or Sungmin oppa. ^^ At least one of my oppa's are in this group. <33

I can't be bothered watching episode three now. Well, I would, but I'm so tired. -o-;; Maybe tomorrow~ Or later tonight. ^^ I'll be back with my episode three comment. Can't wait for episode four!

Guest ripgal

I am so obsessed with this show.

The fight also looks like a prank to me. Ki Bum was trying so hard to look mad and resisting the urge to smile. And if he is really mad, I think the natural reaction is to stay away from the camera but in Ki Bum's case he went to a corner where the camera can easily spot him,very convenient. Hee Chul was also grinning like crazy.

I believe the reason why Anya and Eva had a korean class with HanKyung is to ensure that HanKyung would be totally clueless about the prank. Because I never did see the girls alone with only one meber of SUJU and the rest are not in sight.

Dong hae's acting was convincing for me although when he dashed into the room it seems too sudden.

Also, I do not believe that the girls stayed in korea for only a month and are now able to speak and write korean as well as they do. A month is too short IMHO.

I cant wait for episode 4. This show cracks me up even if i dont understand what they were saying.

when u mention about it..im more convinced that it's a prank.. cos they actually left Han Kyung unaware so it would look more real.... but Ki Bum juz gave it away. i duno... i juz think he looked too soft to be temperamental?! hehe... :sweatingbullets:

actually Elva stayed in Korea for 8 months.. as for Anya only staying for one month, im not that convinced, she can actually speak and write very well.. i have been trying to read and learn korean YET.. never managed to master the language.. :blush:

YAY watched episode three~ was in the mood, haha.

That game was so cute. I wanna play it with someone (I doubt who would, LOL) but memorise the song, hey. xD Thanks for them~!

Heechul was getting hurt everywhere LOL!! Poor Hankyung oppa. xD

They're so childish with the guitar, HAHA. Donghae so cute! xDDD

Then Heechul wearing his slippers.. good one, LOL.

Something going on between Heechul and Anya, hmm. It's cute. xD

The drinking water contest, HAHA. I did that once. Really felt like throwing up. xD

Kangin was so funny with blowing up the water bottle with his nose. HAHAHA. <33

The Korean lesson was cute. ^^ Hankyung oppa kiss? *coughme!cough*

I got excited when Hyukjae oppa came, obviously. But woww... they were pretty peeved about it. I thought it was an act at first. :x Well, I still think it is, but yeah. Because Donghae... he looked a bit like "oh great", didn't he? And then he went to his room straight away. That was a bit too sudden. I could tell from Kibum that it may be a prank, but a bit of it seemed real. Now I really want to see the next eppie!

And yeah, I was so surprised when they started to speak really good Korean. That's so awesome, I have more respect for them~ I almost know how to write and read, I just need to understand now. -___-X

Guest Caroline :)

this is sooo funny hehe

hee chul and the polish girl are hilarious together. can someone like lock them up together for an hour....hahaha that'd be really funny

Guest sl33p1n6b34uty

oooh thanks for that organized list...now we have like a way of sort of figuring out how subbing is going!

Guest penyu

yeah it's kinda suprise tho' that they can speak korean very well! hehe

but thinkin' of that i guess they(anya perhaps)'ve already learned it before they went to korea?

cant wait to see epi.4..this show is so hilarious!!

everyone is so cuteeeeeeeeeee.....<3

슈퍼주니어 사랑해!!^^~

ok ok

there another subber, let me write the list :

///////////////////

sujusubtransbanner6oi.jpg

Subbers :

- plumeria [1st subber]

- hun_wun_gal (???) need to wait for her confirmation right?!)

- min_chou

- linny

- kaysi

- sw33tTaRT

- chibikko

[i think we have enough subbers too, but it's ok if there still people who wanna help]

Translators :

- sPark* [korean to english]

- iluxxx [chinese to english]

- longmao32 [chinese to english]

- keikei_b [chinese to english]

[we need more translators!!! please if u can translate, we REALLY need ur help!!]

pm me if u can help ^^

/////////////

Who are working on :

Episode 1 :

Translators > sPark*, iluxxx

Subbers > plumeria, linny, hun_wun_gal (need her confirmation)

Episode 2 :

Translator > longmao32

Episode 3 :

Translator > keikei_b

---

waaahh to organize everything is really stressful o___O

oh i didn't real;ise u were waiting for my confirmation, in that case yes i am subbing :P most of it's done just waiting for CB (few hours T_T and my d/l get capped during a certain time period will have to finish it off tonight) to finish d/l the HQ ep then i'll re-time with that. :)

Guest babossagaji

Yeah, I'm gonna ask tis again..but does anyone happen to know the lyrics to the kai bai bok game?

Guest I AM MOJO JOJO

i really dont think that kibum and donghae is pranking..

because in the preview siwon was holding kibum back

so i think that they were serious...

Guest StylishAzNx07

LOL I just started watching this show a few days ago and it is sooooooo funny!!!! Super Junior members are so funny, especially Kangin and Heechul<3 Such dorky guys. lmao

Puahhar I never realized how BAD the members english are until this show ... esp HEECHULS! like in their songs, when heechul raps in english it sounds pretty good, but when he SPEAKs in english it sucks so bad. "This is C-D." LMAO :lol: Besides Kibum who talks the best in the whole group, Kangin and Shiwon's english (imo) are the most understandable .... lol the rest of the groups english are just horrible. :X although their english ain't great either but yea. They probably are thankful they have Kibum, cuz I dunno how they would b able to understand each other if he wasn't there ... hahaha

Guest photodaisy

^ ROFL. I love Heechul's "This is CD!" It just makes me laugh like heck is dying. :P MUAH. And Kangin's "STOP! STOP! STOP" is so cute.

HAHA! I've got episode three download now. -dances- I shall watch and rave later. :P

Guest mi_hae

OMG i wanna find out so bad why they are mad!!!!! :( hmmm.. i wonder what it's about... yeah... does anyone has the lyrics to that game?? and the rules maybe?? PM me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT

i found it...

I don't know if this is right but I think Kibum got mad because Hyukjae oppa came (and maybe because he wasn't supposed to be there).. what was with the membership training? It's like the whole group splits in half to do training. I'm happy Hyukjae oppa came :x But I don't want to see the whole group mad. Rofl, it would be soooooo awkward for everyone.. if it wasn't a prank. .__.

i really dont think that kibum and donghae is pranking..

because in the preview siwon was holding kibum back

so i think that they were serious...

Yeah, that's what I'm so confused about. Because it was in the last last preview as well, just after episode two. I guess we just have to wait and see. :D Or I just have to watch it again and see.. I want to watch it again, anyway. xD

Archived