[Variety] Super Junior Full House 슈퍼주니어의 풀하우스

i wish they had a exchange student meet korean stars thing for america haha asian-americans!

Hehe I totally agree with that...it woudl be funny if the people didn't actually speak Korean very well at all....like me hahah pick mee! =P

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ohnoitsme

i just watched this on youtube and it's really funny....anya and heechul are funny together lol...and hankyung's cute too...it's so cool that he could do ballet!

Guest Angie

I made three GIFs from the Suju Full House Episode. More to come later as I'm a bit lazy right now hehe :P

kibum.gif

nerds.gif

heechulhair.gif

Feel free to use, but please credit Angie.

^ I love all the girf.. it so cute...

can I asked when is the next eps. coming out?

well it came out saturday. so it will come out every saturday after love letter since this is REAL SITUARION SATURDAY ON SBS.

thank you for the gifs =]] looking forward to more~ hehe~

Guest rainz*gurl

thanks for the utube links chigurl... ^_^... now watching.. and.. waiting for it to load... T_T

andddd... Suju is going to be guest star in the TVXQ concert in Malaysia.. *^__^*..

currently my fav of Suju.. kibum leeteuk donghae.. <3 <3 <3

thanks for the utube links chigurl... ^_^... now watching.. and.. waiting for it to load... T_T

andddd... Suju is going to be guest star in the TVXQ concert in Malaysia.. *^__^*..

currently my fav of Suju.. kibum leeteuk donghae.. <3 <3 <3

oh wow lucky malaysian fans =]] they get to see DBSK AND SUJU. what a great dream come true for them and if they're lucky they could meet them by chance and stuff. ^_^

Looking forward to watching this series. XD

How did the girls get picked?

i think everyones wondering that. including me~

i'll try to look that up since lots of ppl seem to ask this (also want to do this if any chance like this comes along)

Guest Elee

oh my...those students are soo lucky! i wish i could be them! omg..choi si won and kim ki bum are the hottest guys ever!

Guest Wen Jing

Even that I don't like the idea of having girls living with suju >.< but I still like and will watch this cuz I love suju and here, they are just sooo funny and CUTE that I can't miss this show!!!!!!

Wanna know what happens next, haha ^^

Thanks for all the caps and gifs ^^

Guest Elee

haha...this is too funny! i cant understand korean..but i want u guys to see some parts, so i will make some caps:) i dont like the idea of this...but its tooo funny! lol=P those girls have lucky butts!

^ every saturday

:)

waaahh this thread is moving fast ^^

i made a lil collage with caps of the show......... :P

nothing great but.. yea...

[i'm SOoOoO lazy to make complicated stuff lately.... :sweatingbullets: ]

sjcollage007th.jpg

credit : maysia@soompi.com

Guest Elee

Hello there:D i have some caps all ready:) only some...im trying to take caps while im watching the video...but its distracting me too much, and i cant understand whats going on(even though i dont understand korean...)well...heres some of the caps! mostly are for the introduction...kangin and kibum are lookin hot :w00t: Oh yeah..you might notice some of the caps have borders in them:( i am sorry i couldnt do it for all...its just confusing me which of which!

Note: Please dont hotlink!

Credits: Youtube.com for the video, and me for the caps:)

sbs.gif

superjuniorfullhouse001.gif

kibum2.gif

kibum.gif

shiwon.gif

hangeng.gif

kanginjunior.gif

kangin.gif

fullhousesuperjunior00.gif

superjunior003.gif

superjunior002.gif

siwonforeversuper.gif

More coming soon! i will post more soon, as soon as i am done watching...trust me..this is hilarious!

Archived