[Variety] Super Junior Full House 슈퍼주니어의 풀하우스

hahah i just watched it today.. and .. lol i was literally ROFL!! it was sooo funny!!

first, anyone else found donghae's "okay~~~" thing in the beginning SOO FREAKING CUTE?! the second time he said ok <3

when they first met them.. they were all soo cute, all excited and shy heheh and when kibim tried to run across the street when the lights were still red.. XD oomggoshh heechul making sure he looked good .. donghae's dictionary.. and eunhyuk's "your room number please" HAHA

lol heechul and anya's bickering was so cute and funny!! awh i felt so bad for heechul when they all started hitting him and stuff

LMFAO and kangin in a cow suit!! hahah how cute was that?!! "korea number one handsome guy" HEHE TOTALLY <33

anyways.. i can go on and on about how i love this show so far!!

can't wait for teh next one!!

ahh i thot i was the only one who noticed the adorable OKIE~ in the beginning hehe. i capped that part a million times =XX even tho its sound yea.. lol. i kept rewatching that part too.. lke a loser =XX hehe~ his OKIE's and OK's are aksdjf;alkjdfkdf;; so cute. hehe

I'm not surprised he's pretty good in English. My best friend went to summer school with him a couple of years ago (before he starred in Ban Olim) in Los Angeles.

i knew he lived in america but i thot hed be worse. but hes not too bad. altho u can tell hes not that fluent (since his sentences are sometimes wrong but i find that adorable cuz hes trying) , but hes def. the most fluent out of the 6 =]]

really i thought he said something about do you have any film? yes i do.. lmao. cuhs i saw it in the super junior thread and someone have the same exact book.. either way he's so funny.. he answers it himself..

-----

also Eetuek was funny.. he was like wait wait.. and starting to look for phrases to say! haha..

it was either feelings or film . couldnt understand him. lol. the one about him answering himself is heechul. eunhyuk was the one who randomly reads off "you're room number please." hehe. =]]

eeteuk was like "wait a minute or second or w/e he said" lol. its kinda rude in a way, but yea it was funny. so cute~~~ that great phrase book. smart donghae for bringing one along =]] (even tho hes still my crackhead. lol.)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kelley

i personally think kimkibum cant speak english.. i mean wasnt he born in america & left a few years ago? my friends went to the same afterschool as him. UC?

Guest Chopstickx

lmao this show cracks me up. i was laughing so much when those girls spoke korean and the guys are like ?!?!

and is it me or is Anya (the non-jap girl) the same girl that was on that show that taught korean for 10 mins every day. it's aired on like the same station arirang is in. her accent just seemed familiar and her face reminded me of her. i wouldnt surprised if she was the same girl.

I just watched the first six minutes of the first part last night and OMFG, so far it’s HILARIOUS. I can’t wait until it’s finished.. STUPID INTERNET )#(%&#)%IH

But they were so hyper! When they were running up to the girls.. ROFL even if they’re hot and I’d do anything to hang out with them, I would have felt so embarrassed :X ROFLMFAO. I WANNA WATCH SOMEMORE! And who were they… Gah I forgot now. (gotta watch later ^^) They were just hiding from the girls ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. Their English is hilarious. “WE ARE~~ SUPER JUNIORRRR~~~!!”, right in front of them! LOLS. And asking Shindong who was he, when they said they were SuJu…. LOLSSSS. Kibum was like, half asleep LMFAO. Okayokay, hopefully it’s finished downloading tonight! ^^

Guest Kirari

and is it me or is Anya (the non-jap girl) the same girl that was on that show that taught korean for 10 mins every day. it's aired on like the same station arirang is in. her accent just seemed familiar and her face reminded me of her. i wouldnt surprised if she was the same girl.

YES! O_O that's exactly what I thought. but I remember vaguely the girl from Arirang said that she was from Italy. But Anya sure does remind me of her with the accent yes.

Guest star17s101

i wish they had a exchange student meet korean stars thing for america haha asian-americans!

Guest dailygirl

muahauahahhaa...they are soo damn hillarious...i dont really know all the SJ members but they really grow on me with this shows...huahauhaha

i think they really need some women touch....ROFLMFAO muhauahuahauahhahaha ..... so FUNNY!!!!

and i love how they react when the girls say something in english and they 'understand' it...huahauhahahaha

their english is not bad i think..their pernounciation its okay...its just they say it in a wrong time...'your room number please' ?? hahaha....

they are soo cute....btw, just curious..most of them is 18/19 right?? so the two girls is older than them right?

Guest xjuyonx

i think this show is hilarioussss!

kibum's pretty good at english. i have to say, i'm pretty impressed :)

i think it's good that they chose anya & eva b/c they're not suju fans (well, i don't THINK they are; they didn't seem to know who they were). it makes the show more interesting that way, plus, the girls won't be drooling over the guys the entire time.

heechul is hilarious. holy moly HAHAHA. and i love how in the beginning, kangin was opposed to the entire thing until shiwon said, "what if they're pretty girls? REALLY pretty girls... with lots of money" HAHAHAHHAA

Guest StylishAzNx07

so is this show like right after love letter? O.O cuz i rented last weeks at my video store and there was that show with the little kids in the beginning of it 우리아이 달려젓서요...? something like that ... and i didn't see the super junior special after love letter? anyone know what ep of love letter is comes out with?

Guest sl33p1n6b34uty

hahaha this show is hilarious...

shiwon and heechul are so pretty together..

my fave part was well ...the whole show..these guys are so funny..but what about the other seven..will they get to show up too?

Guest aymei

lmao this show cracks me up. i was laughing so much when those girls spoke korean and the guys are like ?!?!

You mean from the Arirang show called "Let's Speak Korean"?

I was thinking the same thing. But I don't think it's her. I remember the girl saying her name started with a 'M'.

i personally think kimkibum cant speak english.. i mean wasnt he born in america & left a few years ago? my friends went to the same afterschool as him. UC?

i thot he only lived there for a bit. lol if he was born there then yea his english is =XX maybe he lost his english after speaking only korean for a while, but then again u cant really forget a language that easily.. hmm

I have uploaded a chinese-subbed of the first episode at MU. The chinese fans are really fast at subbing this. Good for those who can understand chinese :D

Enjoy :D

SJ- Full House Ep1 (chinese subbed)

credit : yycaf clubbox

i hope u dont mind that i put this link up on the first post =]]

i wish they had a exchange student meet korean stars thing for america haha asian-americans!

OMGSH I WOULD SO SIGN UP! like NOWWW!!! =]] <33

i think this show is hilarioussss!

kibum's pretty good at english. i have to say, i'm pretty impressed :)

i think it's good that they chose anya & eva b/c they're not suju fans (well, i don't THINK they are; they didn't seem to know who they were). it makes the show more interesting that way, plus, the girls won't be drooling over the guys the entire time.

heechul is hilarious. holy moly HAHAHA. and i love how in the beginning, kangin was opposed to the entire thing until shiwon said, "what if they're pretty girls? REALLY pretty girls... with lots of money" HAHAHAHHAA

omgsh i loved that part. kangin started to slowly smirk/smile. lol. i was u girl crazy person!!! =]]

so is this show like right after love letter? O.O cuz i rented last weeks at my video store and there was that show with the little kids in the beginning of it 우리아이 달려젓서요...? something like that ... and i didn't see the super junior special after love letter? anyone know what ep of love letter is comes out with?

usually videos are two weeks behind or was it two episodes behind? well it was one of those so u might see it soon~ just be patient. when u watch the first epi. of love letter season 3 then u'll see this afterwards.

hahaha this show is hilarious...

shiwon and heechul are so pretty together..

my fave part was well ...the whole show..these guys are so funny..but what about the other seven..will they get to show up too?

i think they will when all of them are together. since they did come out in the beginning of the epis. im thinking they will appear but they dont live with them so yea probably not as often as kibum, hankyung, kangin, heechul, shiwon, and donghae. i do hope they come on a lot though ^_^ <33

Archived