[Variety] Super Junior Full House 슈퍼주니어의 풀하우스

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jenny555

AHHAH this show is sooo funny!!

I'm watching it right now....im suprised that KiBum is really good in english! Not fluent but good enough!

HERE IS SUPER JUNIOR FULL HOUSE EP1 - 51 MB (MU link)

SJ full house ep1

Thank you very much......keep upload for next week too....thank you

Guest aymei

( &#%(*!^#%

Ahhh those lucky girls. TT^TT I wish I could live with suju for a month. That'd be the freaking luckiest thing that happened to me. xD But I wanna see this show. I wonder how it's going to be. And I wonder if they really "live" with them or they just film it. :[ I saw the preveiws and and I saw the CCTVS they had. Ahh I bet not a lot of fan's are going to like this. x_x

Thanks Carmen for the MU link. <3

EDIT:

OMG HAHAHHAH the show is so freaking funny! I was watching it and heechul was making me laugh a lot! Oh and Donghae! ROFL when heechul had his dictionary he goes *snatch* "Give me my book back!" ROFL. It's so funny! And them going against Han Geng is funny too. Ahh, I love this show. Them trying to speak english is sooooo cute!! I don't think it's going to only be four episodes. Even if they stay a month, the people film it everyday and then put it together. So I think there will be more than four episodes. I can't wait for the next episode!

Guest xingjing

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

*jealousy flares*

I WISH I COULD BE ONE OF THEM!! Hey, I'm not Korean and I don't speak Korean... :(

And I don't live in Korea.

HOW DID THEY GET THERE?!?!?!

I would kill for a chance like that.

i finally have the MU and YSI LINKS DONE =]]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X04HYTAK

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...AAB254C740A0638

ENJOY!!! ^_^

ones russian/polish and the others half japanese and half english. so no they arent half koreans. =]]

( &#%(*!^#%

Ahhh those lucky girls. TT^TT I wish I could live with suju for a month. That'd be the freaking luckiest thing that happened to me. xD But I wanna see this show. I wonder how it's going to be. And I wonder if they really "live" with them or they just film it. :[ I saw the preveiws and and I saw the CCTVS they had. Ahh I bet not a lot of fan's are going to like this. x_x

Thanks Carmen for the MU link. <3

EDIT:

OMG HAHAHHAH the show is so freaking funny! I was watching it and heechul was making me laugh a lot! Oh and Donghae! ROFL when heechul had his dictionary he goes *snatch* "Give me my book back!" ROFL. It's so funny! And them going against Han Geng is funny too. Ahh, I love this show. Them trying to speak english is sooooo cute!! I don't think it's going to only be four episodes. Even if they stay a month, the people film it everyday and then put it together. So I think there will be more than four episodes. I can't wait for the next episode!

i suspect they purposely chose ppl that dont know suju so that they arent crazy fans. lol

also hopefully it'll be more than four epis. i love that part too. they;re trying to best at english and i give them props. everyone ganging up against poor hankyung~ <33 hehe but yea i thot hed get the words correct, but great job. i already love anya's and heechul's relationship. hehe

I haven`t watched this show yet*still downloading*..but from what i`ve been reading..it`s a must watch! haha..i love seeing them speak English ..so cute!!! Thanks for uploading it on MU Carmen! You rock! hehe

i added all the links and episode highlights to the first post =]] if u want me to get rid of the highlights tell me. i didnt spoil anything hopefully... if i did i'll get rid of w/e is a spoiler right away. i would post up caps, but i watched it in LQ so the caps will be pretty bad quality but yea just for the heck of it i'll post up some ^_^

beginning of the show where the members are coming out. they only labeled some. dunno why (but u'll still see glimpses of them but i couldnt really make good caps cuz it went by so fast sorry. =[ )

KiBum (Where's he looking off to? lol)

10wuxch.jpg

HanKyung/HanGeng (hehe cutie~ his smile is so <3 i love his new hairstyle too)

10wv6ds.jpg

ShiWon (hmm loving his squinting lol)

10wuyad.jpg

HeeChul (puahahahahaha~!! and his hair's flying everywhere)

10wv0k1.jpg

KangIn (LOL. LOVE HIS EXPRESSION.)

10wv1c0.jpg

DongHae (AHHH CUTIE!! reminds me of a puppy dog. adorable <33 HanKyung in the bg is telling him to stop being cute for me cuz he wants to be cute for me. lol)

10wv3py.jpg

i'll post up more caps later.

Guest harukoshimada

ahhh the girls are soo lucky, a whole month with SJ....

haha looking forward to seeing this thanks!

{edit}

OMW!!

this is too funny! loved it! cant wait for next week's episode!!

Guest *sayuri*

+This new show is so funny ......hihihi......I never really into SUPER JUNIOR .....but I have to said ......they are slowly claimming up to one of my favorite group .....thanks for reupload the show into dl links .....:D

Guest xillusions

^

Ya it does...i believe it comes after Love Letter but i'm not sure about that :0

<33 Carmen.

Guest tklovex3

WHAT????

A LITTLE UPSET HERE..

LOL

I MEAN i thought they'd be living with DUDES!

not girls! hahaha so jealous lucky them!

*edit*

so exactly how do u get picked to live with them??? hehehe

I just finished watching...and i LOVED it..puhaha..it was really funny..Hannie looks so sexxayy with his new haircut..actually all of them look sexxayy!

SPOILERS[Please don`t double click if you don`t want to read about some tidbits from the show]

I gotta say my favorite part was when Heechul told Anya she had a poodle hairstlye! That part got me on the floor laughing! Kangin in that Cow suit was priceless..he looked so cute xD. puahah..and that part where Shiwon was acting out Kevin Costner..someone yelled out "He`s psycho!"..lol..this is gonna be my favorite show! I can`t wait for next week`s episode. I love when they speak English!

There are more hilarious parts..but i forgot..gotta rewatch again! Thanks for making this thread sPark*..also thanks for the caps! Heechul and his flowy hair is gonna kill mexD..he`s so beautiful..haha!

I just finished watching...and i LOVED it..puhaha..it was really funny..Hannie looks so sexxayy with his new haircut..actually all of them look sexxayy!

SPOILERS[Please don`t double click if you don`t want to read about some tidbits from the show]

I gotta say my favorite part was when Heechul told Anya she had a poodle hairstlye! That part got me on the floor laughing! Kangin in that Cow suit was priceless..he looked so cute xD. puahah..and that part where Shiwon was acting out Kevin Costner..someone yelled out "He`s psycho!"..lol..this is gonna be my favorite show! I can`t wait for next week`s episode. I love when they speak English!

There are more hilarious parts..but i forgot..gotta rewatch again! Thanks for making this thread sPark*..also thanks for the caps! Heechul and his flowy hair is gonna kill mexD..he`s so beautiful..haha!

no problem. im loving this show so much i had to make a thread. also wanted to say that the HQ [greentea] vers. on clubbox superjunior, the beginning couple seconds where kibum and hankyung are coming out of the building are cut off not that its a huge thing, but i was like =OOO NO HANKYUNG AND KIBUM?!?! lol.

one of the best parts was when heechul was teaching anya english i was like --;; lol there were so many funny parts including those u mentioned and so much more that i cant name all of them. its so adorable when they discover anya and ebby and start all screaming HI HI HI!!! donghae looks especially happy lol. they were going crazy. must've scared their new dormies. lol. also when anya asked shindong "Who are you?" LOL I WAS CRACKING UP SO MUCH!!! AHAHAHAHAHA. also the three shy ones so cute. donghae, eunhyuk, and eeteuk. lol. DONGHAE'S FAMOUS ENGLISH BOOK (well its famous now. hehe) Hello my name is Aden lee (?) aden or aiden? or does he mean Eddy? hmm. ahahaha eeteuk when he says wait a minute. its sorta rude but like yea its hilarious. You're room number please. PUAHAHA EUNHYUK!!! ahahah he probably just read w/e off the page first. heechul asks such a off-questions. do you have any feelings? and then he goes yes i feel. == what the hell. lol. GIVE ME [the] MY BOOK! I'm Sorry ! lol. Donghae's expression <33 i LOVE LOVE LOVE their expression when they find out that anya and eva can speak korean. esp donghae. sure heechul. ur english is perfect lol. PUAHAHAH CLEAN! It's CLEAN! C-L-E-A-N! lol i think anya's and eva's room is adorable. one of the other best parts lol. when kibum's explaining that it was donghae's room and that they can use it while they're staying. donghae has no idea what hes saying but hes like i know im hot right? lol and then right away when they saw We Can! hes like !!!!! I KNOW WHAT THAT MEANSS! lol. whenever a word/phrase they know comes out they repeat it so many times. shimShimhaMyun DVD player. lol OH~ TITANIC! lol. omgsh theyre so funny. this reminds me of star goldenbell speed english game. but omgsh even cuter. THIS IS CD! heechul --;; lol. kibum sorta looks left out. like hes always on the outside. he seems really shy but at least hes the best english speaker there so he helps out once in a while. also awww hankyung is trying so hard to speak korean well <333 but wow eva is really good at it also anya too. its okay hankyung. lol <33

if anyone wants i'll post like a whole synposis of the first epi. altho my spoilers above is kinda like one but only partly. got sorta lazy. lol.

CORRECTION THE GIRL'S NAME IS EVA NOT EBBY =XX sorry. lol

also heechul and shiwon seem extremely close. like REALLY REALLY CLOSE. they're always next to each other. it wont be a surprise if they're going out =XX lol jkjk but yea they seem really comfortable and close with each other.

Guest HONGTN

OMG I WANNA !

love to you guys!!

thanks for the dL links for ysi and mu xDD

<333

spark and carmen!! xDDD

Guest tklovex3

i just finished watching episode one and it was PRICELESS!!!

omg they're all so funny!!!!!!! hahaha heechul and his cinderella and WHY? haha

and their reaction when they found out that those girls can speak korean! i loved it~

and everything they do.. *squeals* i just love them more! so hot!!

i was getting really jealous of how shiwon got to hold onto heechul so much. hehe heechul is getting cuter and cuter to me. *muah*

Archived