Mizushima Hiro And Ayaka Married (presscon Photos On P.5 )

Guest Xiao Miss

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I....CANNOT...BELIEVE THIS!!!!!

miyavi and melody is shocking...this is like...omg i'm wordless

she must be pregnant or something...

Guest plumblossoms

Whoa really? Congratulations to them! It's really surprising, and they're really young too. Thanks for sharing! <333

Guest ii_christie

Wow, just after a 8 month dating relationship? I think their jumping into things too quickly. I can't really be the judge of their love, but seriously it's too soon. Well, I wish them happiness.

Guest myGLAMrocks

WOW! They're so young too! He must have fallen really hard for her to ask her to marry him this fast. *sigh* I still can't believe it. But i hope stay together for a very long time. I'm really happy for them. One of the most talented and good looking couple, that's just perfect.

WHAT?!! I am shocked I knew they were dating but I never expected them to get married so soon. Well, what's done is done and I wish them the best.

Wow another one? You know I heard that marriage in Japan is very different. Like either they marry for convenience, do a shot gun deal or if it is love, then it is because when dating they fall hard over there. So if they meet someone they like alot, then they think "Oh I must marry this person."

Not sure if this is true but just what I heard...

EDIT: I hope they have a great life together :) (Forgot to say that LOL)

Guest xnanairodays

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!!!!!! O_____O

AHHH , i fell of my chair.

i literally cried when i read this ( still weeping, hand shaking) :(( Mizushima is one of my favorites ~ !

doushi.te???!!!!!!! :(

first Miyavi, now him ?!

ARIENAIIIIIIIII ~

WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THE WORLD ? >:o

damn im shocked right now...

*sigh* many fangirls dying all over the world right now huh?

OMEDATOU HIRO !

shiawase ni (be happy)! (~O~)/

god, im scared...whose next to get married?!

Wow another one? You know I heard that marriage in Japan is very different. Like either they marry for convenience, do a shot gun deal or if it is love, then it is because when dating they fall hard over there. So if they meet someone they like alot, then they think "Oh I must marry this person."

Not sure if this is true but just what I heard...

EDIT: I hope they have a great life together :) (Forgot to say that LOL)

How is Japan different? We DO marry for love too .

if you like someone a lot enough to consider it love...you marry them right? doesnt everyone?

Doesnt that go for any country? O__o not just Japan.

Its just there are people who still do Omiai (arranged marriage, usually for "family convenience-money, family name etc.") and in Japan if you knock up someone you SHOULD

take responsibility, the two families will get together and discuss what they think is the best option (usually marriage), and you usually HAVE to marry because its an embarrassment on the family of the guy who doesnt take responsibility , and its sad for the woman (if she doesnt marry) if there's no one to support her also the embarrassment she'll go through because SOME people will judge her if she were a single parent.

buy that also doesnt apply only for Japan many other asian countries do the same thing.

Guest michi_love

0_0 i was just watching his drama as a butler... and thought he was awesome.

awww it's okay, he should be happy! super congrats!

Archived