[tw Drama 2009] 敲敲愛上你 / Knock Knock Loving You

lilcrash

Dylan Kuo, Ming Dao, Wu Ya Xin, Li Xiao Lu, Coco Jiang

敲敲愛上你 / Knock Knock Loving You

wri1cz.jpg

Production Station: CTS

Airing Date: 12 April 2009

Air time: Every Sunday 10pm

Official websites: http://www.cts.com.tw/prog/a/a0089/ ll http://www.gtv.com.tw/Program/S051420090331U/

Trailer:

ll
ll
ll (credit: TBSCTS)

ViiKii site: http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/knockknocklovingyou

Cast:

Dylan Kuo (郭品超) as Cheng Xue Ge (程雪歌)

Ming Dao (明道) as Zhao Guan Xi (趙冠希)

Wu Ya Xin (吳亞馨) as Yao Zi Wang (姚子望)

Li Xiao Lu (李小璐) as Tang Qing Wu (唐清舞)

Coco Jiang (蒋怡) as Zhao Guan Li (趙冠麗)

Synopsis:

Cheng Xue Ge had lived in the life of comfort and never knew the dark side of human nature until his father's company bankrupted. In order to restore the company, he must learn from his arch rival, Yao Zi Wang, the ins and outs of being a shrewd, successful businessman. While working closely together, he slowly realizes her coldblooded ruthlessness was only a front to protect her battered heart. But before he could sort out his feelings about her, another man, Zhao Guan Xi, already has his eyes on her business talent and her hand in marriage.

Taken from http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Knock_Knock_Loving_You

Character Info:

Dylan Kuo (郭品超) as Cheng Xue Ge (程雪歌)

mjr04i.jpg

男,23歲,相貌英俊,個性善良。從小在環境優美的「皇后鎮森林」成長,身為「遠帆休閒中心」董事長程志昂的獨生子,自幼便備受疼愛。除了母親早逝之外,他的人生從來沒有任何波折與痛苦,有如童話中的快樂王子一般,對一切都抱著正面光明的想法,從不知人間冷暖。直到程志昂病危,正在求學的他趕回病榻旁照顧父親,才得知整個「遠帆休閒中心」經營不善的事實,已陸續賣掉不少產業周轉,而其中的休閒重鎮「皇后鎮森林」,也將不保。

以傳統產業起家的房地產龍頭「姚氏企業」在收購了幾筆「遠帆」的土地之後,派來了姚子望接洽皇后鎮森林土地收購事宜。程雪歌不敢相信父親竟然把皇后鎮森林的股份賣給了唯利是圖的姚子望!這片森林樂園不但是程雪歌生長的地方,更有他與亡母相處的許多溫馨回憶,對程雪歌來說,是人生的聖地!他絕不可能將這個地方以金錢來衡量。

在來不及改變這個決定之前,程志昂便已病逝。為了買回姚子望手中的股份,程雪歌到處求助,卻一再受騙上當,讓他見識到人心的險惡與炎涼。他不得不面對現實,接受了姚子望的條件,進入姚氏企業工作,聽由姚子望的訓練改造,學習做生意的方法。

當他不再充滿清純與陽光的風采,當他學會商場上的爾虞我詐,就是他對姚子望報復的時候。然而,當程雪歌真的被改造為這樣的人之時,卻發現姚子望已成為他生命中不可或缺的戰友,並且對姚子望多年來孤軍奮戰的處境充滿了憐惜……

Ming Dao (明道) as Zhao Guan Xi (趙冠希)

ae9zle.jpg

男,26歲,「皇昕金控集團」董事長的獨生子,也是集團的實質執行者,很早就被父親委以重任,而他也不負所托,不但讓集團發展得更上層樓,也很受員工們的敬愛。

個性如豺狼的他,打擊對手從不心軟,而他最大的罩門是親妹妹趙冠麗,從小就非常疼愛妹妹的趙冠希,對冠麗的要求可說是有求必應,只希望冠麗幸福快樂。冠麗愛上程雪歌,做哥哥的當然也義不容辭地幫忙她,好讓妹妹所相中的「非得到不可的娃娃」再度順利到手。

當皇昕金控集團的觸手發展到與姚氏企業相同的領域時,傳統方式經營的姚氏漸漸敵不過觀念新穎且手法多變的趙冠希,而處於挨打的局面,兩大龍頭的競爭也越發慘烈。趙冠希認為姚氏企業的唯一的人才是姚子望,在與她競爭的過程中,冠希對子望的處境憐惜,也對她的智慧佩服,子望正是他所夢想的完美盟友與終生伴侶。當這兩個集團陷於割喉戰的纏鬥之時,姚萬傳打算將子望嫁給趙冠希,好換個沒輸沒贏的局面。

嫁給趙冠希就能脫離父親的控制,而趙冠希又能讓她好好發揮,面對這個翻身的好機會,子望卻拒絕了,寧願選擇程雪歌。而執著的趙冠希,就算把整個姚氏都給打垮,也不輕言放棄子望。

Wu Ya Xin (吳亞馨) as Yao Zi Wang (姚子望)

2r2252e.jpg

女,25歲,「姚氏企業」董事長姚萬傳正妻之女,正妻連生了子待、子萊、子望三個女兒,二房卻除了子期這個女兒之外,還生了兒子姚匯恩,因此受盡寵愛。在重男輕女的姚家,生了三個女兒就再無消息的大房可以說是毫無地位,而讓姚萬傳老年得子的二房卻氣燄高張,權勢在手。子望身為大房最小的女兒,可以說是最被嫌棄的一個,不只姚萬傳對她不聞不問,就連身生母親也視她為最終惡運的象徵。

孰料她不但繼承了姚萬傳的生意頭腦,甚至有過之而無不及,年紀輕輕就展露出她的幹練,卻又因為鋒芒太露,而被姚萬傳及二房視為爭奪家產的心腹之患,不斷地打壓她。

子望在慘痛的教訓中學會收斂鋒芒,但原本只想在事業上幫助父親、以冀得到一點關愛的單純想法,也扭曲轉變為個人野心,她不再相信親情與任何感情,傷害她最重的都是至親,子望武裝起自己,以冷酷的眼光看待社會,在她眼中,社會上除了成王敗寇之外,沒有灰色地帶。

收購「遠帆休閒中心」是姚子望私下東山再起的計畫,她更發掘了奇貨可居的程雪歌,將雪歌的俊美與善良化作商品,利用他的外在條件幫助自己的事業。姚子望看不起雪歌對人的關心與信任,但是,那份關愛、憐惜,正是孤獨的子望心底深處最渴望得到的撫慰。子望以更冷的武裝面對雪歌,一面矛盾地努力將雪歌改造為和自己一樣深沉謹慎的商場風雲人物……

漸漸世故的雪歌看出了子望的武裝,以溫柔的真情融化子望。但一個歷經風霜的女子,怎有勇氣卸除武裝?充滿柔情的心又怎能力抗來自競爭對手與父親的嚴苛打壓?姚子望面臨兩難的選擇,是屈服於父親「女人終究只是嫁人的工具」的鄙視觀念,還是毅然放棄這一生只可能有一次的愛情,在商場上打敗父親?

Li Xiao Lu (李小璐) as Tang Qing Wu (唐清舞)

124x646.jpg

女,22歲,來自上海的中國留學生,外型秀麗、個性溫柔體貼,與雪歌在美國相識相戀,在雪歌的家境出現危機時,也不離不棄地在一旁支持雪歌,卻在雪歌因事業開始忙碌之後,與雪歌漸行漸遠,後因遠在上海的母親生病趕回上海,因為知道雪歌不可能會離開商場,主動提出分手,選擇嫁給了照顧她母親的復健師沈謙,讓雪歌大受打擊。

Coco Jiang (蒋怡) as Zhao Guan Li (趙冠麗)

ogl3k3.jpg

女,24歲,「皇昕金控集團」董事長的獨生女,美麗高傲,個性單純,由於太受寵愛,想要什麼便非到手不可。自從與程雪歌邂逅,瘋狂地迷戀與追求,但雪歌對她觀感不佳,百般逃避冠麗。對趙冠麗而言,程雪歌就好像非賣品的美麗娃娃一般,反而讓趙冠麗更是非得到他不可。

(Credit: official website)

MISC:

Asianfanatics Knock Knock Loving You Sub Forum

Knock Knock Loving You Baidu Forum

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not sure if there's a thread for this...I went back 30+ pages and didn't find one, also checked the index thread and wasn't there....if someone already created a thread for Knock Knock Loving you please tell me! I'll ask mod to delete this one. Cheers.

Guest gummonster

omg, i'm so excited for this drama.

Absolutely adore Dylan <3333

loved him in the Outsider....can't wait to see him in a another drama.

Guest ushan10

im so excited for this drama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\

both the male leads acted in some very popular shows and im excited to see them in this one

the female lead is pretty too

the theme song is also really good.

Guest lucky_moon

First episode is out~

You can watch with English subs at- http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/knockknocklovingyou

Unfortunately this drama is leaked already. I've watched up to Ep 14. :D

For those who understand Chinese just search it up at youku and you'll find it~

If you have watched till Ep14, then how many Eps the drama have? :D

I'm trying to find a time & watch it on viikii.. seems interesting with Dylan.. :P

If you have watched till Ep14, then how many Eps the drama have? :D

I'm trying to find a time & watch it on viikii.. seems interesting with Dylan.. :P

I've watched up to Ep 16 DVD version and there's 20 episodes in the DVD version. Should be around 13 episodes for the Taiwan CTS version, because each episode in the DVD version is around 45 minutes.

But the person stopped uploading onto MU because some people uploaded onto youku and tudou and therefore leaked it...affecting the viewership in Taiwan. Seems like the person isn't uploading anymore new episodes until those people own up.

Aiya...I'll have to wait for the broadcast in Taiwan to see the last few episodes...

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Does anyone know where I can download da main theme song from this drama???? Thankz in advance ;)

Guest vanggirlie

don't like ming dao (he's so annoying) but watching it for dylan. i will just pretend that ming dao is not in the drama (somehow i am able to too). well originally i didn't like dylan but after watching the first ep i actually like him...go figure. maggie wu's acting is only ok but somehow she makes the character likable enough. all in all i'm hoping this will be a good drama and can't wait for the subs on vikki.

Guest thehappydays

can som1 pls explain to me whas going on?? in first 2 episodes? why is mingdao character working at a restaurant and then rich all of a sudden? and im so confused wit story plot.

Guest thehappydays

does anyone know where i can find episode 18? i think a lot of episodes leaked and i watched up til 17 but i cant find any episodes after 17.....:blink:

thx ^^" very curious :sweatingbullets:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Uh O Dianuh

I watched episode one today. It seems good so far. I hope it's a promising drama. Waiting for more English subs.

Guest re.loaded

It's funny how alike Ming Dao and Ethan Ruan look; Ming's new haircut just proves it! Anyway, I'm sad that Ming isn't first build, and same goes for Coco Jiang. Sadly, I haven't shown much interest in Dylan Kuo's acting, and I don't know the rest of the cast, but I hope the show will do well for the sake of everyone's careers.

Guest limelight

Yeah, I'm hoping Ming Dao & Coco Jiang show up more in the drama. I used to like Dylan Kuo, but not lately. Kind of tired of seeing him in Prince + Princess 2 and now this. But, so far the drama's pretty good.

Guest eternityxdream

the drama is ok...i thought li xiao lu is the female lead in the beginning but eh...coco doesnt have that many screen times...

Archived