Jeon Hye Bin 전혜빈 (aka Bin) - Upcoming Drama 2012: Ok Kwang Sisters

XxVietGurlxX

Guest evelyn168

Wow, another drama for Bin? I thought she wanted to go back to school. I guess not. It's going to be fun watching her in the ancient clothes... I saw her before in it in Banjun.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lovebin

news

Bin will play a deaf-mute girl, an adopted daughter of some middle-aged actor, in the coming drama "The King and I", it is said by a person close to Bin (maybe one of the staff) that there was no such role in the drama at first, before the production of this drama, they decided to give Bin an opportunity.

This drama will start filming in the middle ten days of July and air in the middle ten days of August. The first 6 episodes will be played by children actors and actresses.

Guest ashleesimpson

whoa, another drama of BIn, so we can see BIn again on TV.

OMG I miss BIn so much after the einding of heroine 6.

Thank you lovebin, for the news.

Guest henryle00

Honestly, she should'nt have came back. She was looongg goneee back in 2002/2003 or something but she reappeared again. wtcrap.

Her song sucked and she can't dance. I never liked her from the beginning.

i dont understand..if you dont like her then why are you looking in this topic.?

Guest C51236

cant wait for her role in the king and i... wonder if she will have a love interest or not??? i'm just excited to see that she'll be in a historical drama... she's soo pretty...hope she'll be lead one day...

Guest lovebin

标题:全慧彬 "王与我"中角色升级,扮演有台词的聋哑人

전혜빈이 첫 사극인 SBS TV ‘왕과 나’에서 ‘말문이 트게 되는’ 농아 역으로 최근 비중이 격상됐다.

全慧彬在首次出演的SBS的史剧"王与我"中,扮演了"能够说话"的聋哑人角色,戏份比重升级.

당초 그는 신기(神气)를 지닌 농아 역으로 드라마에 캐스팅돼 대사가 전혀 없었다. 하지만 대사가 없음에도 불구하고 매일 10시간씩 이상씩 대본 연습에 참여하는 연기 열정을 보여 김재형PD가 "후에 말문을 트게 되는 비장의 카드로 쓰겠다"고 지시한 것이다.

起初,这个拥有绝技的聋哑人角色是没有任何台词的.但是,金在型导演看到(全慧彬)虽然没有台词但每天仍然花10个小时以上进行剧本的排练而表现出的演技热情后,(导演)下了"以后将使用'开口说话'的悲壮的筹码"的指示.

한 드라마 관계자는 "가수 출신이라 사극 연기에 어색할까 봐 농아 역을 맡겼다. 하지만 눈빛이 좋고 열정이 엿보여 KBS 1TV ‘대조영’의 심은진처럼 농아 역에서 말문이 트이는 역으로 캐릭터가 바뀌게 됐다"고 설명했다.

一个电视剧工作人员说:"因为是歌手出身,因此在担心她能否胜任史剧角色的情况下,分配了聋哑人的角色.但是看到了KBS1台播放的<大作荣>里沈恩真的出色表演,因此改了人物的设定."

‘왕과 나’에서 전혜빈은 내시부 수장인 신구의 수양딸 역을 맡아 김처선(오만석)과 폐비 윤씨(구혜선)을 몰아내는 은밀한 계략에 관여하게 된다. ‘왕과 나’는 8월 20일 방송된다.

全慧彬在"王与我"中担任的是内侍府首长申九的养女的角色,参与了赶走金处善(吴满锡)和废妃尹氏(具惠善)的隐秘计划."王与我"将于8月20日开始放送.

Credits to Tiantian @Bin's Baidu Thread

I don't know if those Korean characters can show here b/c they can't show on my computer.

In historical drama "The King and I", Jeon Hye Bin is going to play a deaf-mute who can "speak". In the beginning, the role Bin plays has no lines, but when the director see Bin rehearse for over 10 hours a day though without any lines, he decided to let her speak.

One of the staff said:"As Bin debuted as a singer, we worried that if she could be competent for a historical drama and give her a role of a deaf-mute girl. But we saw Shin Eun Jin's excellent acting in KBS1 historical drama 'Dae Jo Young', they changed the role a bit. "

Jeon Hye Bin will play the adopted daughter of Shin Goo, and take part in the secret plan of driving the roles played by Oh ManSuk and Goo HyeSun.

---------------------------------------------

Repayment must be gained after great efforts. Hye Bin, go!

Guest maxlover

I'm so glad she's gonna be in this new drama....hopefully she'll be a lead one day :)

The front page looks great XxVietGurlxX!! Great Job! :)

Guest xn2004

first off the layout look good on the first page so i just wanna let whoever that did it know. second i cant wait for more of bin movies or dramas. i miss seeing her on tv for real

Guest lovebin

wow, XxVietGurlxX, what a great job you've done!

I can't wait for pictures of "The King and I" to come out, Bin always look good in Korean traditional clothes.

Btw, you can aslo add Nonstop 3 and Banjun dramas on the first post. just a little suggestion.

Guest ashleesimpson

me,too. Lovebin

I can't wait to see BIn in her new drama, the King and I.

I think BIn is so beautiful in those hanboks.

Guest krngurl90

i love bin too!

she's really pretty and a very good actress!!!

can't wait to see her in this drama!!!=]

Guest ditzyazn

Bin was so good in witch yoo hee. She was the reason i carried on with the drama, lol. But after watching Jae Hee dump her, i dumped the drama as well. Hehe and yess, i agree. She is probably the only korean actress that actually looks better after plastic surgery IMO. Looking forward to watching one of the dramas that she'll LEAD in in the future, which i assume should be pretty soon.

Guest lovebin

thanks lovebin for the links, i really like Bin in that drama. I just watch a banjun drama that have Bin in it but i dont kno wat is the name of that banjun drama.

Bin banjun drama

P.S: anywhere to dl the music video of SS501 snow prince that have Bin in it?

This banjun drama was cut from Banjun Drama Xmas special, which consists of 4 short stories, the other three stories were played by Soo Ji Young, Kang Jung Hwa, Jang Hee Jin, the other members of GOD besides Kim Tae Woo. The name of Bin's story is "Jingle Bell".

I used to have that music video of snow prince with Bin in, but I replaced my hard disk since the old one is broken. I remember Bin should did two performances with SS501, one in Xman red dress and one in pink dress.

Guest C51236

In historical drama "The King and I", Jeon Hye Bin is going to play a deaf-mute who can "speak". In the beginning, the role Bin plays has no lines, but when the director see Bin rehearse for over 10 hours a day though without any lines, he decided to let her speak.

One of the staff said:"As Bin debuted as a singer, we worried that if she could be competent for a historical drama and give her a role of a deaf-mute girl. But we saw Shin Eun Jin's excellent acting in KBS1 historical drama 'Dae Jo Young', they changed the role a bit. "

Jeon Hye Bin will play the adopted daughter of Shin Goo, and take part in the secret plan of driving the roles played by Oh ManSuk and Goo HyeSun.

---------------------------------------------

^^ what does take part in the secret plan of driving the roles played by Oh ManSuk and Goo HyeSun mean??? do u mean take part in the secret plan of driving apart the roles played by Oh ManSuk and Goo HyeSun??? like she plays apart in breaking up the star crossed lovers?? i know in real life that GHS's character

dies.. and that it doesnt seem like she was in love with anyone but the king she was married to...

thanks for the info.. cant wait to see Bin in this role...

Guest lovebin

^^ what does take part in the secret plan of driving the roles played by Oh ManSuk and Goo HyeSun mean??? do u mean take part in the secret plan of driving apart the roles played by Oh ManSuk and Goo HyeSun??? like she plays apart in breaking up the star crossed lovers?? i know in real life that GHS's character

dies.. and that it doesnt seem like she was in love with anyone but the king she was married to...

thanks for the info.. cant wait to see Bin in this role...

sorry for the confusion, it should be driving them away instead of driving them apart.

haha, I can't really do good translation when I am distracted from my work.