XxVietGurlxX

Jeon Hye Bin 전혜빈 (aka Bin)

Guest katie_l

I'm so excited for Hye Bin! Witch Yoo Hee is awesome! and Hye Bin

was great in it. Can't wait for subs so I can understand it. :sweatingbullets:

Does anyone realise that she was in Prince's First Love as well? She

was the main girl's younger sister.

Guest lovebin

since Bin's in a drama now, I believe it's also necessary to post these pics here.

here are some pics of Witch Yohee shooting scenes found at a fan's blog.

princess Bin

b_735C9998307FCC9B3BF46E267A21610D.jpg

b_764F7F5A2A55335C7C8E595206DFB90B.jpg

b_F619331B476C9B24355DD76F0FC0B578.jpg

b_F2BA47B35FACF50FFEE8FC3D93AB5F36.jpg

with KJH

b_449DC25284FF7A13D7E093388A69B029.jpg

b_30A933175531609D864B0ED4B9C69AC8.jpg

and this one

b_5EDC0D70D9732B516BCBE031A33DEE0D.jpg

Guest evelyn168

Bin looks really pretty as a princess. She looks really good together with KJH... I like the last pic, her mysterious and dark look.

Guest dream3rx0

the last picture is absolutely gorgeous.

she and KJH look cute together :]

Guest twangster

she was in Kangdoo, Let's Go to School? Which part did she play?

Guest evelyn168

she was in Kangdoo, Let's Go to School? Which part did she play?

She played Rain's classmate who had a crush on him in the beginning. Later, she went out with the main actress' brother in the drama.

Guest ashleesimpson

She played Rain's classmate who had a crush on him in the beginning. Later, she went out with the main actress' brother in the drama.

ohhhh I remember her in sang doo, let's to school now. she is the GF of the main'actress brother.

b_F2BA47B35FACF50FFEE8FC3D93AB5F36.jpg

is this pic from Witch YH ,too??

Guest kalchi

bin is sooo pretty:)

i really like her character in WYH...

Guest ashleesimpson

bin is sooo pretty:)

i really like her character in WYH...

yeah me, too. I really love her character in WYH.

have a question? does she have a bf ?

Guest lovebin

ohhhh I remember her in sang doo, let's to school now. she is the GF of the main'actress brother.

http://photo5.hexun.com/p/2007/0327/85766/...C3D93AB5F36.jpg

is this pic from Witch YH ,too??

oh yes, I believe it will appear in later episodes. :w00t:

about the BF thing, I don't know, though I secretly hope she had one so that she can share her happiness and sorrow with him.

Guest dianahah

jeon hye bin is so freaking gorgeous!!

hi all!

i first saw Jeon Hye Bin on Love Letter and she gave me a bad first impression...i don't know...she just seemed too sexy-looking...i know that doesn't make sense but she just seemed like she was trying too hard. but, of course, it's wrong to judge people based on first impressions.

i saw some more loveletter eps. and she was really cool. she's not shy and boring on variety shows like most other korean actresses/singers. she speaks her mind and definitely knows how to entertain. she's cool like that, and i admire her for that. also, her singing is fine, but her dancing skills are really great. like many of you have already mentioned, she has such power when she dances...you can easily tell that she enjoys what she does.

i seriously don't understand why people don't like her. why? she's such a cool girl.

i don't know if this is true or not cause i only just knew about her, but i heard she got into an accident and had to get some minor surgery. i know this sounds bad, but i think she's looks SOOOO MUCH BETTER NOW. her look isn't too provocative and now, she looks more natural (this is such oxymoron as she just got surgery) and pretty. i was watching Witch Yoo Hee and i saw her and i was like, "that girl looks really familiar" and i realized it was Hye Bin. she looks so pretty now and her acting isn't half-bad like some other pretty actresses. sometimes, i even think she looks better than Han Ga In in Witch Yoo Hee. this is a total compliment cause Han Ga In is known for her beauty. anyways, just wanted to say i give Hye Bin major props for all she has done. maybe, she should stick with acting cause there are less haters in the acting industry than in the music industry.

have a great day everyone!

Guest NikiChow2

I Like Her as A Actress, But Not as A sinqer!

But She is very Pretty. I Really Like Her In "Witch Yoo Hee" As Nam Seunq Mi

Guest tunavida

I love her character in Witch Yoo Hee. I hope she gets over the main male lead and finds love elsewhere!

Guest evelyn168

It's nice to hear everyone likes her in Witch Yoohee. She's a really decent actress. But because of her sexy image on variety shows, the director at first was reluctant to cast Bin for the role. I'm pretty sure the director right now is pleased with the choice. I think Bin plays her character quite well. You can definitely see the chemistry of her and the other actors... I'm glad she's not the type of minor character which just stands there and is pretty to look at.

Guest ashleesimpson

I really hope Bin can get the main lead next time. I love Bin both as a singer and an actress, I also love Bin as a dancer, she can dance very well, love Bin in heroine 6.

02131.jpg

0090.jpg

0132.jpg

0133.jpg

0151.jpg

01981.jpg

0212.jpg

0215.jpg

01621.jpg

02111.jpg

00843.jpg

01893.jpg

0195.jpg

credit javabeans

Guest anythingcute

I'm not a fan of her. but I really like her sad expression from the current drama. and I think she look so much better with less make up. the sexy image ( thick mascara, eyeshadow thingy) are too much for her .It make her look angry or something not nice, but less make up, soften up her look. At first I thought she might have something done to her face, she look different from the other show. I guess it was just a softer make up colour choice.

Guest ashleesimpson

BIn in WYH

01981.jpg

0215.jpg

00112.jpg

02-023.jpg

javabeans

0504_31.jpg

0504_32.jpg

025wi4.jpg

0405_42.jpg

0405_43.jpg

sbs

well i guess if the person doesnt have time then we can make another thread to update better

So If you like it and can do it well, you can start the another thread Vietgurl.

Guest lovebin

:tears: Every time I saw Bin cry, I feel like crying too.

Her acting def improved a lot from banjun drama period.

thanks for the pics. I like the last one best when SM burst out into crying after MR hugged her.

yes, Vietgurl, I'll appreciate if you can do that.

I don't have time and English is not my native language, so...

Guest ashleesimpson

:tears: Every time I saw Bin cry, I feel like crying too.

Her acting def improved a lot from banjun drama period.

thanks for the pics. I like the last one best when SM burst out into crying after MR hugged her.

yes, Vietgurl, I'll appreciate if you can do that.

I don't have time and English is not my native language, so...

yeah Vietgurl, If you do it, I will help you,too. If I have time. I think after WYH end I should go back to hard study. And MY English is also bad.