Quantcast
XxVietGurlxX

Jeon Hye Bin 전혜빈 (aka Bin)

Choi Ji Woo, Jeon Hye Bin, Lee Joon, and more hold 1st script reading of 'Woman Who Pulls a Carrier'

Lee-Joon,choi-ji-woo,jeon-hye-bin

The actors and actresses of upcoming MBC Monday-Tuesday drama 'Woman Who Pulls a Carrier' attend their 1st script reading!

Choi Ji Woo, the female lead, is the charismatic, capable head of a law office, while Joo Jin Mo is the head of a paparazzi company. Jeon Hye Bin will be playing a tough, strong-willed lawyer opposite Lee Joon, a rookie lawyer. 

Sounds like another exciting law drama coming soon! 'Woman Who Pulls a Carrier' is set to air sometime in September after currently airing drama 'Monster'. 

Spoiler

jeon-hye-bin_1471308153_20160816_1471305958_28020800_1_99_20160816090905.jpg

Movie Review – With or Without You (2016)

Not to be mistaken with another Korean movie in 2015 with the same translated title (춘희막이), this movie is about modern day relationship issues between a has-been actress and a budding movie director. With a title that literally means “The CV of Our Relationship”, it chronicles the ups and downs of the lives of Woo Yeon-yi (Jeon Hye-bin) and Oh Seon-jae (Shin Min Cheol).

wyou4

Read more on The Cat that Watches TV

Jeon Hye-bin cuts long hair and turns bad

photo760859.jpg

Jeon Hye-bin is becoming an antagonist as she cut her hair short.

She's starring in the new MBC drama "Woman with a Suitcase" as lawyer Park Hye-joo.

Jeon Hye-bin cut her long hair off to fit perfectly into this role.

In the pictures, she stands out amongst a lot of people. She has flawlessly fair skin with red lips.

This picture was taken to show Park Hye-joo's strong transformation.

After the first take, Jeon Hye-bin said, "I'm a little pressure by the fact that I am playing a 'bad' role. But I want to do it right. So, even though people might hate me, I hope they send me a lot of love and support".

Meanwhile, "Woman with a Suitcase" is a lawful romantic drama about a woman who once used to take over Seocho-dong, collapsing and getting back up again.

source

@irilight: sorry i've been busy that i was unable to update this page but i am back now. thank you so much for updating us and keeping this page busy :).

• Like 1

On 10/18/2016 at 10:03 PM, XxVietGurlxX said:

@irilight: sorry i've been busy that i was unable to update this page but i am back now. thank you so much for updating us and keeping this page busy :).

@XxVietGurlxX, welcome back  :)
No need to apologize. We all have a life  ;). Thank you for updates.
This new drama is really good. I recommend it.

Jeon Hye-Bin In Style

14650099_704815799669534_808765895208242642_n.jpg?oh=93ce0f11f13d00857e8bafbf82de79a8&oe=5890FD54

14650630_704815813002866_1068014076329722274_n.jpg?oh=ee91382332d730ed29440a100c176d03&oe=586389EA

14691118_704815863002861_4012171464567489203_n.jpg?oh=74b6c47be0e0ae6ea88f3f9e7447b11e&oe=58609EBA

Spoiler

14650486_704815803002867_338585424007041200_n.jpg?oh=7dbabca50c6d62e7ee2a5b5a0d86f24e&oe=58967A32

I loved her in AMO and recently watched the drama special Noodle Shop Woman. She was great in it and I find her very beautiful. I had been lurking on her IG before and I just noticed now that she has gone private :( it's sad how certain shippers are going overboard attacking her and questioning her relationship. She seems so humble and level ahead seeing her get accused of using a dating scandal for media play is really upsetting. 

I hope shippers realise what they are doing is harmful to an innocent woman. 

With that said I was pleasantly surprised to see that she has become quite good friends with Seo Hyun Jin. I hope they work together again. Love them both!

• Like 3

Glad to see that she made her profile public again but disabled comments (smart). 

However you can see antis still commenting disgusting stuff on her older posts. 

Anyway I said this before and i'll say it again I really love her friendship with Seo Hyun Jin. Look at them. I ship them so hard haha :wub:

• Like 1

Yep but you still can't comment which is a good thing I guess given what happened, I hope she is doing well and wish her all the best. I want her to achieve more success and will forever root for her. I feel so bad for what nastiness she has had to endure. 

On 6/20/2017 at 8:28 PM, Rita86 said:

Glad to see that she made her profile public again but disabled comments (smart). 

However you can see antis still commenting disgusting stuff on her older posts. 

Anyway I said this before and i'll say it again I really love her friendship with Seo Hyun Jin. Look at them. I ship them so hard haha :wub:

• Like 2

On 20/06/2017 at 4:28 PM, Rita86 said:

So happy she has someone like Seo Hyun Jin by her side that really loves her. 

Jeon-Hye-bin.jpg

“We support actor Jeon Hye Bin and the ‘Distorted’ team! Hye Bin unni, I lo… l… like… no, love you.”

I hope they go on another girl trip after SHJ is done with her drama.

• Like 1

Chun Woo-hee, Jeon Yeo-bin, Han Ji-eun to be BFF’s for JTBC’s Melo Suits Me

melosuitsme.jpg

News broke a few days ago that Gong Myung and Ahn Jae-hong had been offered leading roles for the new JTBC rom-com, Melo Suits Me. Ahn Jae-hong has now officially confirmed his participation, and the actors Chun Woo-hee(Argon), Jeon Yeo-bin (Rescue Me), and Han Ji-eun (100 Days My Prince) will be joining him on the show as leads.

Read more on Dramabeans

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please visit the Drama thread.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Please submit license request forms to Viki.
https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/