Jeon Hye Bin 전혜빈 (aka Bin) - Upcoming Drama 2012: Ok Kwang Sisters

XxVietGurlxX

On 10/18/2016 at 10:03 PM, XxVietGurlxX said:

@irilight: sorry i've been busy that i was unable to update this page but i am back now. thank you so much for updating us and keeping this page busy :).

@XxVietGurlxX, welcome back  :)
No need to apologize. We all have a life  ;). Thank you for updates.
This new drama is really good. I recommend it.

Jeon Hye-Bin In Style

14650099_704815799669534_808765895208242642_n.jpg?oh=93ce0f11f13d00857e8bafbf82de79a8&oe=5890FD54

14650630_704815813002866_1068014076329722274_n.jpg?oh=ee91382332d730ed29440a100c176d03&oe=586389EA

14691118_704815863002861_4012171464567489203_n.jpg?oh=74b6c47be0e0ae6ea88f3f9e7447b11e&oe=58609EBA

Spoiler

14650486_704815803002867_338585424007041200_n.jpg?oh=7dbabca50c6d62e7ee2a5b5a0d86f24e&oe=58967A32

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I loved her in AMO and recently watched the drama special Noodle Shop Woman. She was great in it and I find her very beautiful. I had been lurking on her IG before and I just noticed now that she has gone private :( it's sad how certain shippers are going overboard attacking her and questioning her relationship. She seems so humble and level ahead seeing her get accused of using a dating scandal for media play is really upsetting. 

I hope shippers realise what they are doing is harmful to an innocent woman. 

With that said I was pleasantly surprised to see that she has become quite good friends with Seo Hyun Jin. I hope they work together again. Love them both!

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Glad to see that she made her profile public again but disabled comments (smart). 

However you can see antis still commenting disgusting stuff on her older posts. 

Anyway I said this before and i'll say it again I really love her friendship with Seo Hyun Jin. Look at them. I ship them so hard haha :wub:

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yep but you still can't comment which is a good thing I guess given what happened, I hope she is doing well and wish her all the best. I want her to achieve more success and will forever root for her. I feel so bad for what nastiness she has had to endure. 

On 6/20/2017 at 8:28 PM, Rita86 said:

Glad to see that she made her profile public again but disabled comments (smart). 

However you can see antis still commenting disgusting stuff on her older posts. 

Anyway I said this before and i'll say it again I really love her friendship with Seo Hyun Jin. Look at them. I ship them so hard haha :wub:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 20/06/2017 at 4:28 PM, Rita86 said:

So happy she has someone like Seo Hyun Jin by her side that really loves her. 

Jeon-Hye-bin.jpg

“We support actor Jeon Hye Bin and the ‘Distorted’ team! Hye Bin unni, I lo… l… like… no, love you.”

I hope they go on another girl trip after SHJ is done with her drama.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

8363b8d2f0ff4ef88bff2612276a7672.jpeg?s=

Jeon Hye Bin Reportedly Getting Married

Actress Jeon Hye Bin is reportedly getting married this week!

On December 2, a source from the entertainment industry reported to Ilgan Sports, “Jeon Hye Bin will be holding her wedding on December 7 in Bali.”

The wedding will reportedly be private with only the couple’s close friends and family in attendance. The decision to make the wedding private was due to her fiancé’s non-celebrity status. Her husband-to-be is reportedly two years older and they have been dating for about a year after meeting through a mutual acquaintance.

Jeon Hye Bin debuted as a singer in 2002 and switched careers to acting soon afterward, appearing in productions like “Another Oh Hae Young,” “Distorted,” and “Life on Mars.” Earlier in 2019, she appeared in “Liver or Die,” and she is currently starring in “Leverage.”

source

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If it is true,  I wish her all the happiness :wub:

Is anyone watching her in "Leverage?"  I am behind watching, but it is good, and she is terrific in it.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, irilight said:

Jeon Hye Bin Reportedly Getting Married

Actress Jeon Hye Bin is reportedly getting married this week!

On December 2, a source from the entertainment industry reported to Ilgan Sports, “Jeon Hye Bin will be holding her wedding on December 7 in Bali.”

The wedding will reportedly be private with only the couple’s close friends and family in attendance. The decision to make the wedding private was due to her fiancé’s non-celebrity status. Her husband-to-be is reportedly two years older and they have been dating for about a year after meeting through a mutual acquaintance.

Jeon Hye Bin debuted as a singer in 2002 and switched careers to acting soon afterward, appearing in productions like “Another Oh Hae Young,” “Distorted,” and “Life on Mars.” Earlier in 2019, she appeared in “Liver or Die,” and she is currently starring in “Leverage.”

source

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If it is true,  I wish her all the happiness :wub:

Is anyone watching her in "Leverage?"  I am behind watching, but it is good, and she is terrific in it.

Great news!  Congratulations to Jeon Hye Bin!  Wishing her and her husband (to be) a lifetime of happiness :heart:

• Love 1

On 12/2/2019 at 11:23 AM, raziela said:

Great news!  Congratulations to Jeon Hye Bin!  Wishing her and her husband (to be) a lifetime of happiness 

Absolutely, I am s happy for her. Wishing the all good things, great marriage, and happiness.

Here is another article about it.

Jeon Hye-bin to Get Married on the 7th of December

source

photo1129124.jpg

Actress Jeon Hye-bin is getting married.

Her agency announced that Jeon Hye-bin is getting married on the 7th of December.

Through her agency, the actress described her groom as 'someone with great character who relates to her'. She's decided to marry him because of the happiness and stability she feels when she's with him.

The two met through a friend and have been seeing each other for a year.

Meanwhile, Jeon Hye-bin has recently starred in the KBS 2TV drama "Liver or Die" and TV Chosun drama "Leverage: Fraud Control Operation".

Official statement from Jeon Hye-bin's agency:

Hello, this is Pan Stars Company.

We are pleased to announce the happy news of our artist Jeon Hye-bin.

She's getting married on the 7th of December.

Jeon Hye-bin has said, "He is a person with great character who relates to me and I've decided to marry him because of the happiness and stability I feel when I'm with him".

The two met through a friend and have been seeing each other for a year.

We hope you understand that the wedding will be held in private, with just close family and friends. Her groom is not in the showbiz and she would like to keep things private in his consideration.

Thank you for your love and support and we hope you will come along this second chapter of her life.

Thank you.

photo1129125.jpg

photo1129126.jpg

Spoiler

photo1129127.jpg

• Love 1

• 5 months later...

Jeon Hye-bin to Make Special Appearance on "Oh My Baby"
photo1191423.jpg

On June 3rd actress Jeon Hye-bin will make a special appearance on the currently airing drama "Oh My Baby". In the drama she will be playing the role of Gang Hyo-joo, a celebrity and childhood friend of the photographer character played by Go Joon.

Jeon Hye-bin's appearance follows the events of the sixth episode where Go Joon's character appears to get closer with the lead played by Jang Nara. The objective of Jang Nara's character is to get pregnant as soon as possible, owing to a visit with her gynecologist indicating that her fertility in her late thirties is quite low. Jeon Hye-bin's character is expected to foment jealousy in this existing character dynamic.

The special appearance was facilitated by Jeon Hye-bin's pre-existing relationship with director Nam Gi-hoon. Prior to "Oh My Baby", his previous project, as well as Jeon Hye-bin's, was the cable drama "Leverage: Fraud Control Operation" from late last year. Jeon Hye-bin does not currently have any other upcoming projects, although she did appear in the leading role in the independent film "Jukdo Surfing Diary", which was released in theaters last month and is now available on demand.

Written by William Schwartz

"Oh My Baby" is directed by Nam Gi-hoon, written by No Sun-jae, and features Jang Nara, Go Joon, Park Byung-eun, Jung Gun-joo, Kim Jae-hwa, Baek Seung-hee. Broadcasting information in Korea: 2020/05/13~Now airing, Wed, Thu 22:50 on tvN.

photo1191424.jpg

source

981df9bfc6b84265974d4bb7df8b69a8.jpeg?s=

Jeon Hye Bin And Go Joon Make Jang Nara Jealous In “Oh My Baby”

tvN’s “Oh My Baby” has released new stills of Jang Nara, Go Joon, and Jeon Hye Bin, who will be making a special appearance!

“Oh My Baby” tells the story of Jang Ha Ri (Jang Nara), a woman who was planning to skip marriage in favor of having a baby first until three men came unexpectedly into her life.

Spoiler
In the previous episode, the romance between Jang Ha Ri and Han Yi Sang (Go Joon) amped up as their emotions for each other grew stronger. In the midst of Jang Ha Ri and Han Yi Sang’s budding romance, Kang Hyo Joo (Jeon Hye Bin) enters their lives, making viewers curious about how she will influence the two.

oh-my-baby-8.jpg

In the newly released stills, Kang Hyo Joo and Han Yi Sang meet in a friendly encounter, as Kang Hyo Joo greets Han Yi Sang excitedly by grabbing his hands. Across from her, Han Yi Sang smiles back happily.

oh-my-baby-7.jpg

Meanwhile, Jang Ha Ri, who is watching the reunion between Kang Hyo Joo and Han Yi Sang, seems to be jealous that Han Yi Sang is with someone other than herself and sips her juice sulkily. What will become of Jang Ha Ri and Han Yi Sang’s relationship now that Kang Hyo Joo has entered the scene?

Spoiler

oh-my-baby-6.jpg

After filming, Jeon Hye Bin shared her thoughts about her special appearance, saying, “I am greeting viewers through this great drama as a big fan of ‘Oh My Baby’ with special connections to director Nam Ki Hoon. I was able to have a good time filming comfortably thanks to our director — who I haven’t seen in a long time — and the staff, as well as Jang Nara and Go Joon. Thank you. Please show your love and support for ‘Oh My Baby’ and Jeon Hye Bin as an actor.”

The drama’s production team commented, “We plan to amp up the fun through Jeon Hye Bin’s special appearance in the romance between Jang Nara’s and Go Joon’s characters. Please look out for Jeon Hye Bin, who portrays a celebrity with delightful charms despite her short appearance, and Jang Ha Ri, who grows jealous in her cute ways, and Han Yi Sang, who unintentionally makes Jang Ha Ri jealous.”

The next episode of “Oh My Baby” airs on June 3 at 11 p.m. KST.

source

• 1 month later...

a5ad2dc428944a90bad4a85ca511b128.jpeg?s=

Jeon Hye Bin Is A Stunning Bride In Photos From Bali Wedding

The December 10 episode of SBS’s “Night of Real Entertainment” shared some gorgeous photos of Jeon Hye Bin’s wedding!

The actress got married in Bali, Indonesia on December 7. The latest episode of the SBS entertainment news show gave a look at her wedding, including a photo with her father as well as photos with her husband in which his face is obscured. Jeon Hye Bin’s husband is described as a doctor who is two years older than her, and the couple met through a mutual friend. They tied the knot after a year of dating.

A source from the actress’s agency was asked by “Night of Real Entertainment” about why the couple chose Bali for their special day. They replied, “Both of them wanted to have a small wedding with only their family, friends, and acquaintances somewhere outside with nice weather and a beautiful view. They likely chose this place because it’s beautiful here.”

jeon-hye-bin-2.jpg

Spoiler

jeon-hye-bin-6.jpg

In regards to Jeon Hye Bin’s husband, they said, “He takes good care of her, listens to what she says, and respects her, and so he always seems like a good person when I see them together.” They added, “The two of them trust each other and respect each other, so they look like a happy and beautiful couple.”

jeon-hye-bin-5.jpg

Spoiler

jeon-hye-bin-4.jpg

The agency source also said, “The surroundings were beautiful, Kahi sang the congratulatory song, and many people congratulated them, so it was a happy and memorable wedding.”

Spoiler

jeon-hye-bin-3.jpg

Jeon Hye Bin also personally wrote a letter expressing her feelings about her husband and their marriage.

source

49b9723900c040e09f7d1b51db1b08aa.jpeg?s=

Jeon Hye Bin Expresses Happiness For Future As She Ties The Knot

Jeon Hye Bin has expressed her gratitude as she tied the knot on December 7.

Earlier this month, it was announced that Jeon Hye Bin would be marrying a non-celebrity and the couple tied the knot in Bali, Indonesia on December 7. The wedding ceremony was a private affair to respect the fact that her husband is not a celebrity, and was attended by each of their families, relatives, and close friends.

Jeon Hye Bin took to her personal Instagram account to write about her wedding, and it reads as follows:

Hello, this is Jeon Hye Bin.

This year has been so special for me. With many things going on, I met a person I love and am now making an eternal promise with him, he has a great character and personality, and he is able to connect with me deeply. We are much happier and more stable when we are together, so we decided to get married and live for each other.

With the sudden wedding announcement, I was not able to even tell those around me. I was worried that it would interfere with the my drama, and I was worried that it would cause a disturbance to the family who will be welcoming me. Please understand and I hope you will still be willing to give your congratulations.

I will become a bride who can take care of him, always make him happy and lucky. We will be a couple who can share with each other and experience good things.

Please watch over us with love.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5wImZVJ5GK/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again

Congratulations to Jeon Hye Bin and her husband!

source

• Guest changed the title to Jeon Hye Bin 전혜빈 (aka Bin) - Upcoming Drama 2012: Ok Kwang Sisters
  • 1 year later...

Jeon Hye-bin, Last Birthday Party as a Pregnant Woman

photo1561148.jpg

Actress Jeon Hye-bin has released a photo of her late birthday party.

On the 28th, Jeon Hye-bin said on her Instagram, "Now it's my last birthday before Barun comes out. It was an emotional birthday. Thank you" Along with the caption,she released a number of photos containing her recent status.

photo1561106.jpg

In the photos released, Jeon Hye-bin is having a happy birthday party with her acquaintances. The beautiful late D-line attracts attention. A huge amount of gifts also catches the eye.

photo1561147.jpg

Meanwhile, Jeon Hye-bin married a dentist two years older than her in 2019 and is currently pregnant. She also chose the movie "Nineteen, Thirty Nine" as her next movie. "Nineteen, Thirty Nine" is an emotional healing drama in which alumni who reunite at a cafe with their class president Yeon-mi face the secrets they have hidden for 20 years and grow up understanding each other.

source

@XxVietGurlxX, would you please change the title of the thread to Upcoming Movie Nineteen Thirty Nine?

Thank you very much:)

https://mydramalist.com/724899-nineteen-thirty-nine

:Megathanks:

Jeon Hye-bin Gives Birth to Baby Boy
Congratulations:wub:

spacer.png

On October 1st, Jeon Hye-bin's agency Pan Stars Company confirmed that the actress had given birth to a son on September 30th. Pan Stars Company also stated that the mother and child were both doing well. This is the first child for Jeon Hye-bin in three years of marriage. Back in 2019, she married a dentist two years her senior. Jeon Hye-bin herself is thirty-nine years old, and recently had her own birthday on September 27th.

It is not clear when Jeon Hye-bin's due date was supposed to be, this information not having been offered publically. The first news that Jeon Hye-bin was pregnant was released in April of this year, and at that time she was described as being thirteen weeks along. Jeon Hye-bin had earned some attention in social media for her flattering baby bump, which she showed off in a series of beach photos on Instagram where she's wearing a swimsuit covered by a large floral print dress.

Jeon Hye-bin's husband also appears in the pictures, though his face is obscured to protect his privacy. Jeon Hye-bin had her last major appearance in the weekend family drama "Revolutionary Sisters" where she played the second oldest adult daughter. Jeon Hye-bin will next appear in the film "Nineteen, Thirty Nine" in a leading role, which is expected to see a theatrical release sometime in 2023.

source

• 3 weeks later...

Jeon Hye-bin Goes Back Home From the Postpartum Center
spacer.png
Actress Jeon Hye-bin left the postpartum care center.

Jeon Hye-bin posted a photo taken at the postpartum care center on her Instagram story on October 12th.

Jeon Hye-bin said, "I'm going back home from the postpartum care center which I'm sure was heaven. Thank you to everyone I met while I was there. "I'll miss you", she said, expressing satisfaction with the care center.

Jeon Hye-bin married a dentist two years older than her in 2019 and gave birth on September 30th this year. At the time, Jeon Hye-bin said, "The baby's birth name is Ba-reun".

Meanwhile, Jeon Hye-bin appeared in the KBS 2TV drama "Revolutionary Sisters" which ended last year.

source