Jeon Hye Bin 전혜빈 (aka Bin) - Upcoming Drama 2012: Ok Kwang Sisters

XxVietGurlxX

Guest maxlover

Wow! She looks great! Thanks so much for the pics and the updates lovebin!! :) I feel so bad cuz i haven't been too active in this thread as of late....hopefully once school settles down...i'll be here more :) I'm so glad to see that there are more Bin fans....

Guest maneuneun

Happy Birthday! Bin

Oops I am first to be here to wish our beloved Bin a Blissful and happy birthday :lol: . Wondering who will she be celebrating with or is she still be busy with her filming of King and I :huh: Wish her success in her acting career now but still hoping she will be back hosting soon :D

Happy Birthday, Hye Bin!

May you all the best and good health for you and your family!

220357_914033262_kyrvbhay.jpg

credit to lovebin.net for the pic

btw, ashleesimpson, I don't know what those pics are for but together with them was a piece of news referring to Bin's acting in the King and I.

Thanks Lovein for posting those photos when you're busying :D

1.jpg

LIM_2859.jpg

Heee lucky i am still not late to wish Bin Happy Birthday

Sang il chuka hamnida

생 일 축 합 니 다

Guest ashleesimpson

hi pinkpi, it's a long time since I see you here.

lovebin thank you for the pics,

Bin is so pretty in glasses.

Vietgurl, you did a great job about Bin's b-day thread there in celeb photo box.

wow, thanks for the clip, Bin looks good with glasses

spoiler

I have this recorded telephone talk in the format of mp3 between a Chinese fan and Hyebin on September 27, anyone wanna hear it? but you shall promise that don't disclose it to anybody else or upload it to sharing website, such as youtube, or the like. I shall try to upload them to SS/YSI tomorrow, now I have to get some sleep.

Guest evelyn168

Bin looks really nice in those pics... I think Bin looks better without glasses but it's nice to see her in different clothing.

lovebin, can you please upload the clip.

Guest ashleesimpson

hi guys, I found the link of Bin's movie wet dreams 2 on youtube.

and I wanna share with you, If you did watch it you can watch it one more time.

If you don't, you can enjoy it now.

wet dreams 2

Guest maxlover

Wow! Bin looks so nice in that type of clothes! :) I think she looks great with or without the glasses....she's super cute! Thanks so much all of you for the lovely pictures of Bin! I'd love to hear that audio between Bin and her fan...only if you get a chance to upload it lovebin....thanks so much!

check ur message, evelyn168, ashleesimpson, maxlover

It's in both Korean and English, but mostly is in Korean, but Bin's English is not bad LOL.