Jeon Hye Bin 전혜빈 (aka Bin) - Upcoming Drama 2012: Ok Kwang Sisters

XxVietGurlxX

Guest ashleesimpson

does anyone else think bin looks sort of like kim tae hee at some angles??

nevertheless they are both gorgeous women

yeah, me too.

Bin really looks like KTH.

It should be a piece of news showing how hair can show female celebrities' charisma.

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...1111&ext=na

a piece of news about Bin's role speaking on eppie 7 airing yesterday

I am still downloading eppie 6 with C-subtitle, with Seol Yeong starting to speak, I guess they will show her more in the coming episodes.

btw, a few new pics

00001662940010127122.jpg

b_74FB8B9D77F9248BF8747A76932DB39E.jpg

b_5BFA9543FA7D492D50CFB6067158D056.jpg

b_E91DDCCB7335E8531DB904D649AEB26C.jpg

b_E55D2F8C517D47AF19698352DCB81579.jpg

credit to empas

Guest ashleesimpson

OMGGGGG

thank you so much lovebin

Bin looks so pretty

It's almost BIn's birthday, right?

wanna see her meeting.

and about her drama

I haven't seen it yet. but is that a good drama to watch?

yep, Septeber 27th is not far away.

The drama is a good one, I enjoy the acting of the young actors and actresses very much and I am a bit disapointed to see them suddenly turn into grown-ups (acutally they are only 16 years old, but you know what I mean).

Just think of the ratings, you can't miss this drama.

I personally do not often watch Korean historical drama, so I have no comments. But it is for sure that Seol Yeong (Bin) will be shown more in the future cos Man, she's pretending to be deaf and mute, which means she knew everything. A key person of the drama.

Actually i like her quite a lot in someway.

Her second solo album was catchy as like 2AM and some ballads in that album is really good.

I think i like her in witch amusement.She's really pretty there.

Some people are just pissed because she grabs too much attention in LL.

But that's scripted!!!People should give her more justice!!

She went through so much~BTW.....she's also good friend with Seulgi.

The same birth date as Seulgi<333

Seulgi gave the manwon meal to her in manwon happiness.

She said that Hyebin unnie is a kind and caring unnie.They're really good friends.

And in an interview,BSG said that Park Jung Ah,Hyebin and another girl...

they're the group called "without make up,still pretty".They chat together,hang out together.

LOL~~It seems so fun.

I wasn't really fond of her first because of her sexy appearance.

But then,through many other variety shows,i find her actually kind and friendly.

She's someone amiable<333

JeonHyebin Fighting!!!

Edit:

BTW,the pictures that are pasted above me are so pretty.

I think i like her with light make up.So georgeous~~

I like her eyes<33

---Caroline

Guest ashleesimpson

welcome,c_gunawan541,

I love Bin in all the loveletter's eps.

I don't have a chance to watch The KINg and I yet.

BUt loveBIn, after hearing your opinion about the drama, it seems interesting to me.

one question, so BIn's age in the drama is some years older than the main casts , right?

well, she's a few years older than the main casts, and she didn't change a bit over all the five or six years in the drama.

Comments from the audience on her speaking for the first time in the drama were: people were surprised for that Bin showed excellent ancient tone in ancient drama, and improved a lot in acting.

Bin devoted a lot of efforts to acting, at the same time, she benefited a lot from Shin Goo and Jeon Kwan Ryul, who would give her advices and guidances in acting.

XxVietGurlxX , are u going to start a birthday thread for Bin? sorry I can't be of any help cos I have no spare time.

but I can try to help share some pics if you want me to.

I don't know as I have never started one before, you may refer to other similar threads.

Perhaps pics, latest activities, and words asking people to leave their wished to her, etc.

Guest ashleesimpson

some new pics of Bin in hanbok

U1345P28T3D1728165F326DT20070924151318.jpg

U1345P28T3D1728165F329DT20070924151318.jpg

U1345P28T3D1728165F328DT20070924151318.jpg

U1345P28T3D1728165F358DT20070924151318.jpg

www.krfilm.net

a b-day thread??? wat im suppose to do, i dont kno wat to do lol. So i just put up pix of Bin and say happy bday to Bin??? lovebin u can tell me wat to do and i will do it

Vietgurla b-day thread is a good idea.I saw the b-day threads of other singers or actors in the celeb. photo's box.

I think you can make it there, tooif you need any help from me, just say it to me, Ok?

I'm busy with school ,toobut I think I can help you if you need me.

ashleesimpson, thanks for the nice pics.

the news under those pics was:

Jeon Hye Bin says happy Mid-Autumn Day to the audience in traditional Korean clothes as the festivial is coming.

She returned to school from September so she has to continue her career and study from then on. As for her acting in The King and I, she says that she further feels she is an actress, and hope the audience can see her difference and improvements in this drama.

Happy Mid-Autumn Day to all of you, and have a piece of mooncake while enjoying the moonlight whether you have this tradition or not.

Guest ashleesimpson

ashleesimpson, thanks for the nice pics.

the news under those pics was:

Jeon Hye Bin says happy Mid-Autumn Day to the audience in traditional Korean clothes as the festivial is coming.

She returned to school from September so she has to continue her career and study from then on. As for her acting in The King and I, she says that she further feels she is an actress, and hope the audience can see her difference and improvements in this drama.

Happy Mid-Autumn Day to all of you, and have a piece of mooncake while enjoying the moonlight whether you have this tradition or not.

thanks lovebin for the news.

happy Mid-Autumn Day to all of you

I heard It was yeasterday september 24 , right.

Ok from my mother's land we have that tradition,too.

But we don't have that tradition here.

Vietgurl, OK it's great

when you have made it, just let me know, Ok?