Jeon Hye Bin 전혜빈 (aka Bin) - Upcoming Drama 2012: Ok Kwang Sisters

XxVietGurlxX

Guest doralinz

Thanks Yelinoh for the clip. I like it very much. I watch golden bell and bin said something with seo ji young that make people laugh, even Kim jung min laugh too.

I really think she is nice to all, because i remember watching LL and Bae sul gi slap Kjm and Bin hug her as she also was suprised with BSG act. Also during golden bell, i can't remember the name, she also hug the girl because she able to answer the math questions and also during preview x-men, she hug chae yon and park kyung lim because it's their birthday.

It just make me unbelievable when i saw a picture of her with chae yon with unbelievable dress. I hope she can make it better next time.

BIN FIGHTING

^ haha shes sooo nice. Someone told me that Ivy was laughing so hard that she was about to fall off but Bin caught her right before that happened and Ivy didnt even say thank you.

My goal is to change a lot of soompiers mind about JHB. make them look past her clothes. or just ahve them watch manwon henbok

^ a star is given ten dollars to survive a whole week and they have to use that ten dollars on food. you cant go over 10 dollars. whoever uses least amount of money wins! You also dont know who ur opponent is until later on. but u guys call eachother and get some clues. also, theirs this game where u have five celebs u have to imitate them infront of another person. if that person answers who those five celebs are in thirty seconds they get like 1 dollar or they dont loose one dollar. Its really hard to understand if you dont know korean. I might translate the important parts of where you can see the kindness in Bin

it was Jang woohyuk VS Bin

Happy Share 051029

Part 1

Happy Share 051105

Part 2

2 Let You All Know Bin is a Very Talented Actress, Dancer, and Sexy!

Don't You Hate On Her Being Success....

Oh Well....Hope to see her star in a new movie or drama soon.

Guest doralinz

but the thing that i cannot really understand is about her outfit. Most of the her outfirt performance were so outrages, but when it come to formal or other thing, it look okey.

I've watched wet dream two, she can act, but she really need to improve.

Bin Fighting

she's okay but she gets on my nerves on shows like "love letter"

sometimes, it seems like she just tries tooo hard to get attention.

But isn't it all scripted? Maybe it's just her character that gets on your nerves - not her. =D

Anyways, I'm a Bin fan also ^_^

edit.

Aww, shoot. yelinoh beat me to it. Haha

Guest callalily

omgosh!!! i LOVE bin too!

i really don't understand why people don't like her... she seem so down to earth and she's so pretty! i watch love letter for her!! i don't understand any korean or anything but i really like her voice! haha... her laugh is nice too!

i don't care what anybody says... Bin is awesome!

Bin Hwaiting!! :D

Guest doralinz

Bin defeated ivy in Korea? wow that's amazing. But she seem to have a lot on anti fan in the soompi. I wonder that why.

Anyway i will keep on supporting bin.

Guest evelyn168

I just watched this week's Loveletter. You can tell that Bin didn't get all the attention. She just backed away this episode, remaining more quiet. I can't believe she gave up Woo Hyuk for the partner choosing. I think she did that because she's good friends with Park Jung Ah and also, becuase it's scripted. I don't think they want Woo Hyuk and Bin to be paired too often since WH and Bin seems to be on LL always. But I'm still rooting for WH and Bin couple cause they are the best together... Well, besides Bin with Yunho. I think Yunho and Bin look cute together too... Well, I might just say it, Bin looks good with everyone...

^ YEAH she looks good with Minwoo too~ and sueng si kyung and kim jong kook and kim hyun joong

SPOILER THIS IS KIND OF A SPOILER

she kinda went back to him this episode, not really. a little. haha confusing huh. yeah shes kinda stepping away from the lime light, like she dosnt want it anymoe. But she has to get it because she and woohyuk became the wrestling king and queen~ puhahaha SHES REALLY STRONG

Guest doralinz

Haven't been here for quite a long time. I really like banjun with god, especially part Bin with Tae woo. OMG, how lucky Bin is, she keep pairing with hot guys. I like Tae woo because his voice is so great and i keep repeating the duet between tae woo and Bin, her voice seem different.

Bin will be going to Thailand for LL? Thailand is near with my country, i wish one day i could meet her.

Bin fighting.

• 1 month later...

144fx5ka.jpg

do you guys agree that this is too much :blink:

yeah i saw a clip of this concert...and she went to some old guy like 30-40ish. and started dancing in front of him and sat on his lap. uhhhh...now i really don't wna what that guys thinking. :crazy:

haha..anyway yeah the only thing i dont like about her is her mouth its huge when she smiles. kinda looks like it sticks out or something. o_O other than that she's a good dancer..not really a good singer. she's always the queen of dance in loveletter.

^ haha we already had a big discussion about this.

Yes we think it is to much. She made a mistake. But she's human everyone makes mistakes. We also forgot about this. We looked past her clothes and into her personallity which is sweet and cute and warm.

And cheyeon danced with the same guy (they always like the same guy! more drama puhaha)

hmm... its weird. Some people just LOVE her smile, like me. And I'm not being biased. Even people who are an anti thinks her smile is very pretty. And some people think she has horse teeth, and they think she hsuold close he mouth.

Yeah, shes a better actress then singer, and she should have sticked to acting, but I think she misses the stage and praticing dancing and singing rather tahn praticing lines. I hope she will get better at singing though

Hyebin FIGHITNG

wow this htread is so small compared to the JHB thread in Korean Music

Guest Jang-Mi

I think that she do her best to practice her song's skins !! But she dances well and I'm crazy of her song 2AM !!

But it's right sometimes, she gets too close with some male celebs .... That gives her a bad image >.< She would better to not think that all men are her oppa !!

But I <3 her anyway ^^

• 3 weeks later...