What Do You Resort To..

Guest kaitlyn159

Guest kaitlyn159
when you crave something you shouldn't ><;;;
I always always crave for chocolate... and it's getting realllyyy bad... but i'm trying to substitute my sweet tooth with fruits and honey instead >< so hard..

Guest vip_gd

sometimes when i crave something i just .. starve

so used to it lately *sigh*

i have a habit of not spending on food. i'm so conscious on gaining weight

Guest plumplum

Usually if you crave something it means your body needs it.

You might be craving chocolate or sweets because your blood sugar is low.

I've been craving tomatoes for over a month, I guess I need some nutrient that they contain.

And when I was in Korea for two months, the family with whom I lived didn't feed me enough. I craved red meat a lot because I was lacking protein.

Guest ihigh

i used to have a sweet tooth too >_<

the way i did it was everytime i craved a sweet thing or junk food, i would set out a piece of chocolate, but for that i'd have to do "x" amount of pushups and eat more veggies xD.

just balance it out with exercise or some sort and it'll be fine

Guest charcoalfilter1101

1.) sweets esp chocolates (most preferably hershey's)

2.) kiwis, mangoes, strawberries and seedless grapes

3.) sushi, kimchi, noodles

Guest HEHE-productions

instead of milk chocolate, try going for chocolate with 60% or more cacao content. satisfies the chocolate cravings, and has more antioxidants than milk chocolate =)

Guest mpham725

usually when i crave something i just go eat it, but now I need to lose some weight, so i TRY to eat healthier.. but it's still hard. *wah*

Guest Hakiri

I crave stuff high in carbs a lot TT.TT

I try to make myself drown my mouth in water...

but most of the time, that doesn't work ; ^ ;

Guest KuYA II

hm, when i crave for something, i just look at all of the ingredients i can't think of and imagine putting all of those in your thighs. Like what That's So Raven says, "The scale will RISE and SO WILL YOUR THIGHS!"

so i just look at the negative. :P

Guest Chanellas

When I crave something, I just eat a little bit of it... moderation!!

Whenever I restrict myself, the craving just builds up and then eventually I cave in and go overboard. D:

Guest AngelAngel

Eat dark chocolate, like really dark ones. Like Amadei, it's 99% and they're like the best chocolate in the world. Have a piece when you crave it, it's very expensive so make it last lol.

Please, no one buy Hersheys they aren't even chocolate anymore, they don't use cocoa butter.

For me...uh...I don't get that much craving anymore...since learning how to cook. More excited at the prospect of trying new stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived