Miyavi married....and a father....

PUAHAHA

well, that was unexpected...I bet their baby will be beautiful

congrats =)

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rice_baby

This is totally shocking... not in a scandelous way but more like "how the heck did these two get together?!"

I wouldn't have even put them in the same 'friends' circle not to mention dating.

I'm a little sad that she retired (didn't know that either). I guess it works out for the best since now she's pregnant. Maybe she'll have a post baby comeback. It's always surprising when these rock stars end up with the most sweet looking girl next door type.

Congrats!

Guest #SHINAI

Aaah okay first off: MIYAVI GOT MARRIED? AND FRIKKIN EXPECTING? :-|:-|:-| LIKE WHOA THERE WAIT A MINUTE

-calms myself- and now I am utterly speeechless ;_; hm as a fangirl, it hurts a bit LOL

but i wish him (and melody.) endless happiness! congratulations and yada yada! i hope raging hardcore fangirls don't go crazy,

oh boy, do i ever remember rumors of meevs gf and how they sent her to the hospital (?)

i listened to melody's music from time to time, but miyaviiiii ♥

and liek srzly yuh. first leah, now miyavi + melody?

WHUS GOING ON?!@#$%

oh. and i want to see their pretty baby.

Guest i_4got

i was like =OOO for likethe longest time hwne i saw the topic lmaooo.

im so jealous i wanna marry myv !!!

who is she?

She's a singer, or according to the OP, an ex-singer. I never liked her own songs, but her collab with m-flo was pretty tight.

Guest babygirl05

This is so shocking and unexpected I didn't even know they're dating...wow but best wishes to both. Miyavi is offically off the market!

Guest neena

I HAVEN'T BEEN LISTENING TO MIYAVI IN YEARS...I AM VERY HAPPY FOR THEM BOTH AND MUST I SAY, HE HAS VERY GOOD TASTE. MELODY'S VERY BEAUTIFUL! CONGRATS TO THEM!!

Guest LemoN - AidE

lmao so I'm guessing they're getting married cause Miyavi knocked her up?

Hope they have a happy marriage nonetheless :D

Hm. Dunno really who either of them are. But, they'll have a gorgeous looking baby (?) They really look like opposites. Lol, and how can you not know how old the guy is?...

What?! How random.

Is this considered "good" news for them? lol (shot-gun wedding ftw! lmao jk)

Never saw this coming near. xD

Anyway, congrats! I wish them happiness!

Dang, so I guess he really is straight.

*tsk tsk tsk

lol!

Guest kidamazone

Whoa, unexpected!!!!!!

I don't mind that much of them being together but they're so opposite... :blink:

Well, I wish them both happy times together :)

Guest MizJudge.d

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

On the bright side, we get to see a mini Miyavi soon. If the news hold any truth.

Guest eyepatch

Hm. Dunno really who either of them are. But, they'll have a gorgeous looking baby (?) They really look like opposites. Lol, and how can you not know how old the guy is?...

A lot of visual kei artists don't reveal their birth date or ages for some reason.

Congrats to them I guess, although this is the weirdest piece of celebrity news I've heard in a while : /

Guest SE7ENsyuhja

Miyavi MARRIED and going to be a FATHER?!

I still view Miyavi as a little boy...

I would have never expected them to even know each other, let alone married.

Dang, the little Miyavi fangirl in me has just unleashed a blow of sad emotions in me.

And to top it off he's having his official announcement on my birthday! ㅠ.ㅠ

I like Melody though ^^ Still sad she retired from singing. I hope she makes a comeback some day.

Their baby is gonna be gorgeous.

Best of luck to the both of them ♥

Archived