☆ ★------why Do We Never See Hot Guys With Av/below Av Girls?

mintcracker

Guest Imboredthatsnotfun

Women are less shallow than men for sure.

But of course, everyone has a different view of beauty. A guy you think is really hot might be "ok" to your friend.

I wouldn't want to be turned down because the guy thought I was ugly, but at the same time I wouldn't want a guy to go out with me just because he thinks I'm hot.

This is depressing :( I might become a lesbian -.-

Guest xyeco

I just felt compelled to share...sometimes us "hot" guys are forced to try and find a perfect matching girl. Because we are often told that we deserve the best, that we need a tall pretty girlfriend, something along those lines. So we try not to dissappoint others by trying to find one that matches us, thus the rare occurence of hot guys with avg girls. I'm not saying all guys are like this, some are but not all.

Guest gisbiz
Women are less shallow than men for sure.

But of course, everyone has a different view of beauty. A guy you think is really hot might be "ok" to your friend.

I wouldn't want to be turned down because the guy thought I was ugly, but at the same time I wouldn't want a guy to go out with me just because he thinks I'm hot.

This is depressing :( I might become a lesbian -.-

i agree!

Guest wicked_

Because guys follow where their package points.

Women follows the money trails.

Both are shallow, just in their own ways :lol:

• 1 month later...
Guest vivian0304

i saw hot girl with ave guy, cause he's nice , treat ppl nice and romantic.

but i never see hot girl date ave girl, cause it's true that guy go with the look? they dont want to be embarrasses with their friends?

Guest hippiehop

Guys are girls are both attracted to confidence.

Usually "average" girls do not have the confidence to get that hot guy.

Guest 영원한 사랑

I see alot of hot, good looking guys with not-so-attractive girls. It's quite common actually.

Guest flyxme.

thats not true

i've seen hot guys with very plain looking girls

for a few seconds i thought you were talk about adult video girls ;x

Guest TVSJ18

haha guys are more shallow with outer beauty, but women love power and money ;)

plus, if a hot girl is with an avg guy, that hot girl appears even hotter : DDDD

ROFL I kid I kid...kinda ;D

Guest Sherelle

hahaha.

me and my gfs will walk around the street and we'll be like..

" look, another hot guy with a not so good looking girl *

then we'll groan.

guess that's normal? haha. I've accepted it.

Guest shim shim hae

generally, guys are more shallow than girls when it comes to physical appearance.

after getting heart broken a couple of times, girls just want a guy who can treat them well.

life as an ugly girl is 10x worse than life as an ugly guy.

an ugly guy still has a chance if he's REALLY NICE.

to most guys it wont matter how nice an ugly girl is, it'll be hard to see past her looks.

Guest GreenTeaSparkles

because it's passed down from evolution. I learned in evolutionary psychology that men look for attractive women because it means they are healthy and lack parasites, so they can actually give birth and the child will subsequently be healthy. It's not that women aren't shallow; they are, but they just look for money and status, because according to the evolutionary theories, if a man has money and power, then he can bring home money, etc to the woman so that she and her child can survive. So we basically learn from our ancestors.

so there's your answer ;)

Archived