[CLUBBOX LINKS] Request links & Re - Upload Thread

Guest chibikko

Guest lunae

Dear cb owners <33, U'm wondering if anyone has the J-muvi titled AZUMI and AZUMI 2? I checked with kdwluverz and Timmy's cb, but the link's removed. Can it be re-uploaded? If possible, I'd like the single cd ver But 2cd ver also can. Thanks super lot! <33 -fulfilled-

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mnel01

xiaomao123 has the dvd-rmvbs, also has special

hi! i went there to check but i, unfortunately, can't read chinese and was unable to find it. :( can you help me locate it in that clubbox? thanks again!

Guest cutiepie

hi! i went there to check but i, unfortunately, can't read chinese and was unable to find it. :( can you help me locate it in that clubbox? thanks again!

look inside 【台灣劇集】 and it will be the 2nd one, 戰神 (21) or you can use the search function and search for 戰神, they are mandarin with chinese subs

Guest ponkie

Dear cb owners <33, U'm wondering if anyone has the J-muvi titled AZUMI and AZUMI 2? I checked with kdwluverz and Timmy's cb, but the link's removed. Can it be re-uploaded? If possible, I'd like the single cd ver But 2cd ver also can. Thanks super lot! <33

Looks like those movies are being blinded on a lot of clubboxes. Try HERE instead.

Guest lunae

^ OK thanks a lot Camy <3. Um, if it's ok 4 me to ask, wut does it mean by the movies being blinded? *totally naive*

Guest sylver

hi! i'm wondering if any clubbox still has Mars (TW drama) with vic zhou and barbie xu in it? i am not really specific about the quality. :) thanks a lot!

I think encodes has it...

Guest Kalena

anyone have 5/23 LQ SBS Truth Game?

There was no Truth Game aired on 05/23.

anybody have Kim Jong Gook's Pyun Ji MV in HQ?

You can find it in my cb, in the MV folder. :D

Guest ponkie

^ OK thanks a lot Camy <3. Um, if it's ok 4 me to ask, wut does it mean by the movies being blinded? *totally naive*

basically, clubbox deleted copyright files, but not completely removing the files off of the clubbox.

Guest prettykorean07

does anybody have 와의남자 (the king's man) starring lee junki??? i'm not sure if this is a prohibited movie (i can't seem to find the prohibited file).......if not, then dang...but thanks anyway....if yes, thank you thank you thank yoU!!!!! um....i'd like to have it in HQ and it's a movie....i'm not exactly what else you asked me for lol i'm not good at this kind of stuff...but please and thank you in advance ^^

Guest uskpop

Hi, does anyone have "Winter Sonata" English sub from episode 13 to 20? Posole's CB has all the episode video but only have English sub from episode 1 to 12. Thanks for your help.

FULLFILLED

Guest litoxshortaii

Hi, does anyone have "Winter Sonata" English sub from episode 13 to 20? Posole's CB has all the episode video but only have English sub from episode 1 to 12. Thanks for your help.

you can get subs frm d-addicts.com, if you havent tried that yet.

Guest orangegurl89

does anyone have <New Nonstop 3> episodes?

especially ones with Kim Jung Hwa and Han Sun...

would be great if they were HQ but i'll take anything

thanx in advance~

please PM me if you have them

Guest Shurtugal

Hi,I just wonder does it have clubbox with old drama 'Ruler of Your Own World' main actress Lee Na-young .

Thx in advance !

Guest ponkie

i would like to request subs for hana yori dango 9th (final) episode please~

4. Please do not request for subs. Subs are available at D-addicts (for dramas) and Kloofy (for movies)

Archived