[sitcom 1996] 3 Guys 3 Girls 남자셋 여자셋

Guest jgabriel2005

Guest whiterainbowx

OMG 남자셋 여자셋 !!!

this was probably one of the FIRST EVER korean shows that i watched [lol i would have bee around 3yo when it aired?]

I particularly remember lee jin, song seung hun and lee eoi jung [or however you spell her name]

keke i wish i could rewatch this~

it was sooo funny...

the next best sitcom after this was nonstop.. which was ages later xD

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, there's a thread of this here in Soompi?! Not that I know anything about this but this was the show where SSH mentioned in his message that he debuted in. It really has been 12 yrs since this show. And 12 yrs. since SSH was in the industry.

• 9 months later...

1st Korean Show for me other than Children shows growing up....this show was great

it's comparable to America's sitcom called "FRIENDS" (broadcast around the same time as well)

there are hardly any links posted since this was back in 1996 (VCD days)

but YesAsia still have it in stock (in DVD format)

as a SSH fan, i finally understood his depth of many talents after watching this show...

funny, memorable, and an awesome experience!!

• 2 months later...
Guest clone80

it's comparable to America's sitcom called "FRIENDS" (broadcast around the same time as well)

there are hardly any links posted since this was back in 1996 (VCD days)

but YesAsia still have it in stock (in DVD format)

as a SSH fan, i finally understood his depth of many talents after watching this show...

funny, memorable, and an awesome experience!!

Darn. It doesn't look like they have it anymore. I've been looking for this series for ages now and can't seem to find it anywhere. :(

• 4 months later...

Darn. It doesn't look like they have it anymore. I've been looking for this series for ages now and can't seem to find it anywhere. :(

:unsure::(

i'll try and keep looking for them...

---------------------------------------------------

http://news.nate.com/view/20100217n17656

시트콤 인기 커플 공식은 ‘매력남+코믹녀’

Best Couple sitcom formula 'Handsome + komiknyeo'

기사전송 2010-02-17 17:21

SSI_20100217170908_V.jpg

*rough translation

Dont sitcom 'namjaset yeojaset, starting with the numerous youth sitcom star has been discharged. 'Namjaset yeojaset' in the 'new nonstop, as is shown huge popularity in the recent' Kick through the roof 'up. The Song Seung Heon - Genus yiuijeong started in the sitcom 'Handsome' and 'komiknyeo' couple 조인성 - Park Kyung-lim, choedaniel - Amid popular hwangjeongeum couples with children has enjoyed a synergistic effect.

◆ 'namjaset yeojaset': Song Seung Hun - yiuijeong 'devoted' couple

Since 1996, aired last three years 'namjaset yeojaset' Song Seung Hun in a so-called 'sutgeomdaengyi eyebrows as yiuijeong the' Lightning head as the collected explosive popularity. Also these 'devoted' couple of the popular sitcom Previous continued until after it.

Song Seung Heon drama 'You and I as jeonggeuk challenge,' Autumn in My Heart 'Korean Wave star geodeupnatda 준서 station. The most recent televised 'East of Eden' with a proven skill in December last year, he Jang, Won Bin, Lee Byung Hun and 'cold daecheonwang 4 (Four of A Kind)' paenmiting attend a hug was a pleasure.

Was opposite from the Japanese fans yiuijeong autograph and interview schedules and linked with the contact was awarded. In addition to the unique hairstyles and comical characters 'Nonstop' genus 'Song Seung Hun's Lover' point yiyeotdaneun stuck. Because of this, an Internet fashion mall's own yiuijeong 'ahmikka' (www.amicca.co.kr) also got a good response had a presence in Japan, China has also been linked with.

*TSH

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest kazenai

*people are gonna shoot me for reviving this thread*

After so many years, there still is no source of watching this sitcom? It looks so funny with the classic hallyu stars. :( YA Entertainment or Dramafever should get this :(

Why has there been a lack of campus dramas this decade? Did something pivotal change in the university life in Korea? Campus dramas/sitcoms always look so funny...I wish they'd bring them back....with ACTORs instead of idols.

:/

• 5 months later...
Guest clone80

*people are gonna shoot me for reviving this thread*

After so many years, there still is no source of watching this sitcom? It looks so funny with the classic hallyu stars. :( YA Entertainment or Dramafever should get this :(

It's really quite frustrating. I've been trying for several years to find a way to see this beyond low quality clips on YouTube and I haven't had any luck. I just keep finding lots of dead links. It doesn't even look like it's possible to buy this anymore either. :(

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest sugarscape

you guys, it looks like MBCclassic has uploaded most if not all of this sitcom on their channel!!

http://www.youtube.com/show?p=xnFEs5YjfPY&tracker=show_av&s=159 is there any chance of putting a sub team together? :D

• 1 year later...

Archived