[sitcom 1996] 3 Guys 3 Girls 남자셋 여자셋

Guest jgabriel2005

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

love this show and really miss it... T^T i agree with you, jenny & kim jin were the best couple on that show. i remember when KIM JIN couldn't drink alcohol cause he was too weak to handle it, so he would drink coke and get drunk from drinking too much of it. lmao. xDDDD

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest *sOo.RiM.eE*

this was probably the FIRST korean sitcom i watched!!! I LUBED it! :) the one i really remember is the one where one of the girls had no boobs and she wanted brest implants so badly! SOOO FUNNIE!

Guest june1ov3

ohman i remember this show!!

i used to LOVE ITT!

seriously, i used to watch it all the time when i was a kidd,

i remember song seung hun was so young and cute !!

it was like nonstop XP

• 2 weeks later...
Guest luckyyou

love this show and really miss it... T^T i agree with you, jenny & kim jin were the best couple on that show. i remember when KIM JIN couldn't drink alcohol cause he was too weak to handle it, so he would drink coke and get drunk from drinking too much of it. lmao. xDDDD

-S0LLY ^3^

AHAHA> I remember that. He got drunk from coke!!

You know how Hong... was always teased because he was a bindae. Remember that episode where he really didn't have any money but wanted a ciggarettte. No one would give it to him, so he rolled up a paper and when Dong Yeup started smoking, he inhaled the smoke from the air. I thought that was funny.

Or Dong Yeup's fantasy about girls going crazy when he picks his nose with his pinkie finger.

Or Lee Eui Jung doing the "aigoo" clap and the "na ee ga cham" hand raise. Also how she'd always have steam coming out of her head when she was pissed.

Or Lee Jin being called a Yes Man.

And that one girl who I thought was cute/pretty came on as one of the cast members later on. I think she played someone's sister. Well she's a MC on Animal Farm with Shin Dong Yeup now.

Another episode I remember is when Lee Eui Jung changes place with one of the guys. That episode was SO funny.

& wasn't there a gay, bald guy that worked at a clothes store?

also, the oldy who was in Yuhgul 5 had a crush on the bar manager (the guy who plays the head chef in My Name Is Kim Sam SOon). And they use to make fun of his chin because it stuck out.

The grandma being called "dal"

Wow, I think I can recall more, but I need to study. ADIOS.

haha that bald gay guy used to always pinch Eui Jung... doin that funny noise...

i heard rumors of a longgg while back... that Eui Jung's hair was supposed to be a layered hairstyle but she put it on wrong... weird.. but thats what I heard.

Namja 3 Yuja 3 is the best!

I think I still have one of the videos that I never returned to the video store.

It's so hilarious.

Yeah...how they would make fun of the grandmother and her big round face...haha. I'm always reminded of the sitcom when I see her on dramas (like InUh GongJu and My Girl).

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest amanda4164

do they still play it! omg when i watched it, i was soooo young. Lol. I also remember soonpoong...something lol and uh La Arirang ( i think...too young to remember :( )

i remember once when they had like a mice problem and every bit of the floor was covered in mice traps. And the 3 guys were going to toss a coin. One guy had heads, the other tails and then the other walked in and picks the side of the coin cause it's impossible. And they toss it and it lands on the side.

thats all i remember. It could even be a diff show lol

oh i love this show! i used to watch this couple of months back when i still have arirang on our cable provider but my stupid cable provider put it in their more expensive subscription so i couldn't watch it anymore :(

so you guys mean sjs replaced ssh? ui jung ended up with him? is that right?? coz my favorite couple was ssh and ui jung but when ssh left (oh yeah, why did he leave?) and sjs guested (i only saw him once and i think that was the last episode i've seen in this sitcom!) i thought it would be hilarious too! man if he started here it means that a lot of our favorite k actors and actresses have started here as well! i remember watching kim sun ah played the ex lover of one one the characters (the guy who was partnered with ssh's lil sister) and she also played as an english teacher. krw was also here. i think he was the one who played as the ghost!

oh i miss this sitcom! so much!

• 5 weeks later...
Guest j_evenstar

hi guys! are the stars (the guys and girls) in this TV series still active in showbusiness? i've been dying to find a website where i can browse pictures of one of the guys (not ssh, i really don't know which of the two, i think he's the more lighter-skinned guy).

thanks to anyone who'll reply!

Archived