[sitcom 1996] 3 Guys 3 Girls 남자셋 여자셋

Guest jgabriel2005

Guest jgabriel2005
[MBC] ShinDongYeop, SongSeungHun, HongKyungIn, LeeUiJung, WooHeeJin
¡°Guys and Girls" is the first youth sitcom in Korea. Three guys -- Shin Dong-yeop, Song Seung-hun and Hong Kyung-in; and three girls -- Lee Ui-jung, Woo Hee-jin and Lee Jae-nee, live in the same university lodging house. Comedic adventures ensue as the group of six explores friendship and love. Lee Ui-jung, with her quirky hairstyle, is the star of the show as she leads the audience through her relationship with Song Seung-hyn¡¯s character. I love watching this in Arirang especially with Song Seung-hun starring in it. He's so cute there. I especially love his skin color.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

¡°Guys and Girls" is the first youth sitcom in Korea. Three guys -- Shin Dong-yeop, Song Seung-hun and Hong Kyung-in; and three girls -- Lee Ui-jung, Woo Hee-jin and Lee Jae-nee, live in the same university lodging house. Comedic adventures ensue as the group of six explores friendship and love. Lee Ui-jung, with her quirky hairstyle, is the star of the show as she leads the audience through her relationship with Song Seung-hyn¡¯s character.

I love watching this in Arirang especially with Song Seung-hun starring in it. He's so cute there. I especially love his skin color.

do you have pics?

I think people would know this thread better if the title said, NAMJA SEHT YUHJA SEHT (3 Guys, 3 Girls).

But, yes. This show was the original sitcom before all the Nonstops cameout.

For some reason, my favorite character was Kim Jin.

I thought Kim Jin and Lee Jenny were so much cuter than Lee Euh Jung and Song Seung Hoon.

I also thought Song Seung Hoon was the worst actor on that show. You could always see him laugh and he could never keep a straight face.

Guest s_yoobo

Woooww!

I remember that show...

The only episode I really recall though, was the one where they all ate rotten meat.

And had diarrhea.

Hum.

do you remember when SES came on the show??

they were tryin to find money and if they couldnt find it then the ppl (3 guys, 3 girls) got to keep it? but ahn-nyoung man (drunk off coke/KimJin) always blurt it out? shoo or eugene goes hm... where's the guy wit the white face? then they find him and kim Jin blurts it out... lolz

its been sooo long since that came out.. over 2 years at least

Guest happy.birthday

Oh i used to which this! What year was this in? I'm not sure if this was a plot in the episode because I saw this when I was real young, but wasn't there an episode where this cheap guy was striking against this Chicken Restaurant because he was missing a drumstick and for real this other girl stole it while he left the chicken box on the table or somethin?

Guest lovegreentea

This was such a fun sitcom. I first became interested in Song Seung Hun while watching this. However, he was seriously the worst actor on that show- and he hasn't improved much since. Anyways, this was like the OG sitcom- and then new nonstop, orange, and lots of other sitcom/comedies followed.

Guest bernajoon

haha loved this show..the one that i can really remember is that episode about after life..haha laoughin' out loud on that!...

Guest Van4Viv_GoSoo4DaHae

I think people would know this thread better if the title said, NAMJA SEHT YUHJA SEHT (3 Guys, 3 Girls).

I thought Kim Jin and Lee Jenny were so much cuter than Lee Euh Jung and Song Seung Hoon.

I also thought Song Seung Hoon was the worst actor on that show. You could always see him laugh and he could never keep a straight face.

same here! i like Kim Jin and Jenny!

this sitcom is so funny!! im watching it every Saturday in Arirang..

same here! i like Kim Jin and Jenny!

this sitcom is so funny!! im watching it every Saturday in Arirang..

me too! Kim Jin and Jenny!! :P

i watch it every friday night.. also every saturday whenever i missed the episode during friday night...

do you guys have any profile or info about them? especially Kim Jin :P:D

• 1 month later...
Guest *sOo.RiM.eE*

the only one i remember was the one where one of the girls wanted to get breast implants... FUNNIEE!! :D

i was thinking this was kinda like nonstop... haha... anywaz.. i kinda wanna watch this show... anyone have links????

Guest Choi Ji Woo

I'm watching this almost every Friday night on Arirang TV..this show's such a riot..a classic one indeed..hehe!

Yup, I kind of agree with some of the forumers in this thread, SSH really sucked in here..sorry for his fans!!!

It seems that SSH doesn't fit well in comedy sitcoms..dramas are a piece of cake for him, I must admit that..

The grandma of the cousins was very hilarious too..she also played Kim Sung Taek's mom in Miss Mermaid..

It's an MBC comedy sitcom, right??? What year was it aired in Korea??? Thanks to someone who can answer!

• 1 month later...

always will be my favorite sitcom along with SoonPoong. T__T

(although I really really really liked "Old Miss Diary" too..)

aww for a moment there I got all excited 'cause I thought this was a NEW sitcom with these people in it... 'cause i didn't recognize this title (Guys and Girls)

lol

Guest snoopy

THIS WAS MY FIRST KOREAN SHOW THAT I'VE WATCHED. AND I LOVED IT! I WAS EXTREMELY OBSESSED WITH IT!<3333

MAAAAAAAAAAAN. OLD SCHOOL. SERIOUSLY! I'm glad somebody made this thread!

My favorite character was Kim Jin, also! I remember in one episode where the house was picked to go on tv for this game thing. And they were suppose to hide money in the house and these people were suppose to find it. And if they did, they get to keep the money. And when these guys were close to where the money was, Kim Jin would always try to stop them and try to distract the people. And the people would be suspicious about it and find the money cause of Kim Jin's nervous look on his face. Since Kim Jin can't lie, the guys take Kim Jin to the bedroom and tape his mouth and tie him up so that he won't make the people find the money. IT WAS SO HILARIOUS!!

& my next favorite character was that short guy [forgot his name] and shin dong yup.

Guest Access DENIED

^yea kim jin was hilarious

Also i think this was So ji sup's debut. He replaced Song Seung hun..

I remember when So ji sup kept questioning Lee euh jung if she liked Song Seung hun because of his thick eyebrows, and then so ji sup started using seaweed to make his eyebrows look bigger..lol

• 3 weeks later...

THIS WAS MY FIRST KOREAN SHOW THAT I'VE WATCHED. AND I LOVED IT! I WAS EXTREMELY OBSESSED WITH IT!<3333

MAAAAAAAAAAAN. OLD SCHOOL. SERIOUSLY! I'm glad somebody made this thread!

My favorite character was Kim Jin, also! I remember in one episode where the house was picked to go on tv for this game thing. And they were suppose to hide money in the house and these people were suppose to find it. And if they did, they get to keep the money. And when these guys were close to where the money was, Kim Jin would always try to stop them and try to distract the people. And the people would be suspicious about it and find the money cause of Kim Jin's nervous look on his face. Since Kim Jin can't lie, the guys take Kim Jin to the bedroom and tape his mouth and tie him up so that he won't make the people find the money. IT WAS SO HILARIOUS!!

& my next favorite character was that short guy [forgot his name] and shin dong yup.

YES that was the ONE and ONLY episode wit SES!!

Archived