MUKAI OSAMU 向井理 OFFICIAL THREAD

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest garnet_moon

gonna watched him in Seigi no Mikata.. but i dun like him with that girl.. (prefer Maki for sure.. :D )

Watch Seigi no Mikata! Yamada Yu isn't as charming as Maki but Shida Mirai's acting for that drama is ftw. And well you got a bonus of Mukai Osamu as Mr.Perfect in that drama ^^ (It's one of the few dramas that I have watched more than once.. Hehe I only watch dramas once and watch it twice if I love the series)

dynomite > thanks for sharing these links. Mukai Osamu is definitely amazing in that documentary special. I guess he is putting into good news what he learned in his university studies

Guest rainiey

Watch Seigi no Mikata! Yamada Yu isn't as charming as Maki but Shida Mirai's acting for that drama is ftw. And well you got a bonus of Mukai Osamu as Mr.Perfect in that drama ^^ (It's one of the few dramas that I have watched more than once.. Hehe I only watch dramas once and watch it twice if I love the series)

Mr perfect? really? :rolleyes: yeah.. i will.. ;) but not now.. quite busy to have another dramarathon.. the plot seem interesting though..

dynamito, arigato ne.. it's so nice to see that side of him...

Guest garnet_moon

Hehe I just randomly inserted Mr.Perfect. ^^;; His role in the drama is the too-nice-to-true guy XD

And woah his blog suddenly ranked number 5 in Ameblo's most visited blogs.. This guy is getting famous huh?? He will be also releasing a photobook *____*

Guest haruka_maple

Mukyahhh...I'm in love with him. lol. I love his quirky chara in AtaDan...:3 He's so adorable!!!! lol.

I've never been so obsessed as to actually visit the person's blog. haha XD And he actually update frequently~ such a cute person. lol.

Random images <3

45bec5fe44a83a66a2b45.jpg

060306161302m.jpg

ab27ee4427043b8cb3b7dc5.jpg

31805897.jpg

Guest rainiey

haruka.. thanks.. *save pictures* *save* *save*... haha.. i also keep on visiting his blog..

Hehe I just randomly inserted Mr.Perfect. ^^;; His role in the drama is the too-nice-to-true guy XD

And woah his blog suddenly ranked number 5 in Ameblo's most visited blogs.. This guy is getting famous huh?? He will be also releasing a photobook *____*

really? how u know about the rank? well, i'm also contribute for the rank.. :D keep on visiting his blog.. hehe.. luckily there is google translator.. :rolleyes:

yeah.. i guess he starts to gain popularity.. u can say it's bcoz of AtasDan, i think.. i guess especially because ep8 part.. that scene was awesome and romantic.. it's unexpected from comedy drama.. way more better than love drama itself.. :P lots of people start to love him more after that scene.. since everyone in AtasDan thread talk about that scene..

what about photobook? can u tell more about that? interesting huh... :)

btw.. i dun think anyone post it yet.. about his blog link..

here is the link for his blog...

Mukai Osamu Blog (The Laboratory)

and in translated version.. okay.. not so good though.. but at least it's 'okay'.. can understand a bit.. at least..

Mukai Osamu Blog (translated)

Guest garnet_moon

The photobook detail is still unknown.. I just also read about that in LJ...

About Ameblo ranks, you can see that below each entry post on Ameblo. Yesterday his blog is at number 5, today is at number 11

amebloranking.png

Guest dynomite925

no problem Rainiey and Garnet_moon, I was happy to share...

turning into a semi-rabid fangirl now thanks to this lovely man, i went to the translated blog page and this just made me melt....

Favorite Country: Cambodia ☆ memories are full, and mango country's second most important family in thoughts going at any time ☆ ♪

First of all, it's always great to see people from different cultural backgrounds enjoying each other's company...and second, if it wasn't clear before, I'm Cambodian sooo *sigh...i love him :wub:

Guest haruka_maple

haruka.. thanks.. *save pictures* *save* *save*... haha.. i also keep on visiting his blog..

haha XD no problem. :3

I'll be sure to check out his photobook when it comes out. lol. XDDD

here's more of bio stuff from wiki...from what i read so far in his blog, i think it's true. :3

Apparently, before he started his career as an actor, he was a bartender. He was on a magazine when he was recruited by his current manager. At that time, he had a girlfriend who opposed the idea of him going into the industry. Because of the argument, they broke up after his debut.

He's friend with Matsujun. lol.

His hobby is soccer, motorcycle/bike, and cooking. He's played soccer for 12 years.

He's a good cook as you can see from his blog. XD

credit: wiki

and apparently, there's going to be a 12 page spread and a huge poster on him. :3 i want that magazine~~~ XD

http://www.ongakusenkasha.co.jp/cool-up/index.html

now on to more pic spam...lol.

20361724.jpg

52486200803010504377001.jpg

53644200804110622001001.jpg

20060223125822.jpg

20080625mog00m200021000.jpg

b0098688219393.jpg

osamu4.jpg

tnr0905101800007p1.jpg

yamamotomukai.jpg

Guest rainiey

i want that big poster of him too... :P

~ good cook..

~ soccer player..

~~~~ *officially fall again for him*.. lol..

the training that he wrote in his entry.. must be BECK rite? can't wait to watch it..

dynomite.. wow.. that's so sweet.. i'm jealous... kidding... ;)

i wish he will say that he loves my country too.. huhu..

but it's so nice of him to state that in his blog.. he must be really love his time there.. so sweet of him.. :) *keep on falling for him*..

Guest rainiey

someone really kind enough to translate some entries of Mukai's blog..

she translated about 8 entries.. :w00t:

you can read them here.. all credits to her..

http://calpis37.livejournal.com/93776.html#cutid1

an interesting part.. is about bento..

that he, Maki and Yusuke promised to made each other bento..

but he forgot to make his.. but you can see Maki's bento.. *sweet*..

Oshareism.. what story is it about? is it that he went to zoo?

how to buy the photobook? i wish to buy it.. i wish i'm in Japan.. :mellow:

IMG0374A.jpg

bino-1-MO-01.jpg

osamu10.jpgosamu3.jpgosamu8.jpg

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

He looks soooooo fine in atashinchi no danshi as sho.

But I hated his guts in Honey and Clover.

I really really hope that Sho ends up with Chisato in atashinchi no danshi, though, as of right now, it's very likely.

Guest rach1rur3

thanks everyone for all the pics! gosh, his smile is the best! glad to hear he has more projects, but i do wish he will get another one where he is partnered up with maki. :)

Guest incomplete.

Ahahaha, my new obsession, yah yah yah, I'm shipping ChisatoxSho! XD They're just perfect match.

Guest rainiey

For ChiSho shippers.. someone makes cut of their moments together in AtasDan..

here is the link.. :D credit to him/her

thanks haruta_maple for the link.. owh.. he looks hot.. :P

Guest rach1rur3

anyone know what his next series after Ata Dan? I so love his character there. I didn't knwo he was in Honey and Clover... :D

Archived