The Official Look-alike Thread

Guest mcramsey

Saw Kim Jeong-hoon on 'Princess Hours'.

Almost mistaken him as Simon D ^_^

Kim Jeong-hoon & Simon D

20090414_1239710229-horz.jpg

Han Ye-seul & Daphne Iking (Malaysia's MC/Actress/Personality)

Especially the lips.

Han Ye-seul's eyes are wider thoough.

d-horz.jpg

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mcramsey

Hong Soo-hyeon (홍수현) and a younger version of the legendary Brigitte Lin Ching Hsia.

Teeth and shape of her face.

Cute teeth :wub:

icH6bSTAe.gifbl.jpg

PS: In love with Hong Soo-hyeon (홍수현) at the moment :P

Guest didadadi

I don't know if anyone has post this one..But i think the two guys who where in white christmas Baek Sung Hyun &  Kim Hyun Joong ">looks like GD&Top.

Watch and see if you agree with me...

T.O.P                       &                              Kim Hyun Joong

tophyun4-1.jpg

tophyun1-1.jpg

Naamloos.jpg

tophyun3.jpg

Baek Sung Hyun   &   Gdragon.

beakgd-1.jpg

beakgd1-1.jpg

beakgd2-1.jpg

Guest Eun_neptune_Him

I was watching "Ikemen Desu Ne," the Japanese version of "You're Beautiful." And Tamamori Yuta (left) keeps reminding me of Jaejoong (right) O__O it's scary hahah. Sorry about the pictures, I tried finding a better picture of Yuta, but there arn't many on Google.com

unledfzz.jpg

dfbnfbn.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest K.x.R.Love

I was watching "Ikemen Desu Ne," the Japanese version of "You're Beautiful." And Tamamori Yuta (right) keeps reminding me of Jaejoong (Left) O__O it's scary hahah. Sorry about the pictures, I tried finding a better picture of Yuta, but there arn't many on Google.com

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

err i think you switched them lol jaejoong is on the right & yuta is on the left

good thread !

i cant stop reading. hahahaa

let me contribute a little ...

i am not sure if this are said ... but ...

Kim Hyun Joong

n666330260_670908_80.jpg

Bae Yong Jun

n575195397_6140895_7361602.jpg

i think this is how hyun joong'd look when he is older. hahahaa

Kim hyun joong

n666330260_670910_829.jpg

Yamapi

3087_1150641326937_1254743121_30412.jpg

Once I was watching tv when the ads about this new korean drama came up and I thought "omg Yamapi in a korean drama?!" then I realised it was Hyun Joong. lol

I think Bae yong jun also looks like Hyun joong in this pic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Eunhyuk.

In my opinion Super Junior's Kyuhyun looks alot like actor Jung Eui Chul :rolleyes:

39661139.png

Sometimes Lee Tae Sung from Mischievous Kiss reminds me of actor Park Shi Hoo :blink:

20452925.png

I think there is some similarities between Joo Won and Song Jong Ho too, maybe it is because of their eyes and nose xD

46416313.png

Tvb Actress -- Charmaine Li

38.jpg

Kara's Hara

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiBMJkWiqLpwWWR56DRGT26RwURm_zh04fESpqnpmkQT6C4hBU

Tvb Actress -- Selena Li

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTY9ePHexMEaVg_iWhIYDKNxSjjv21RqQpBFehyvWCxXrQ7q1iZvw

Snsd's Tiffany

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMYm8e3DXglYm23kqUSt-LU2CMczPoeUDvn03v0pj_u1LBNyWpPw

Tvb Actor -- Ron Ng

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVfUQ8-MpuSRAhh0UMH4wSFfAapiB1E5WvvGLfbzUdHPcoFq8e

2pm's Chansung

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFETNi7Ma4XJJk6ZWNjjllUEx2KFFbbNG0jwWylpNGxRI8tnbF

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Cassanovaa

I was watching "Ikemen Desu Ne," the Japanese version of "You're Beautiful." And Tamamori Yuta (left) keeps reminding me of Jaejoong (right) O__O it's scary hahah. Sorry about the pictures, I tried finding a better picture of Yuta, but there arn't many on Google.com

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

That is insanely alike. *_* It's like they could be brothers, or maybe even Twins!

Lee HongKi and Jang Keun Suk

Whoaaaaa, they totally lookalike in the pictures i had to look twice before i could tell the difference.

Lee Hong Ki & Mir looks alike too! 

Guest lixinxin

1. "Pan Yu Wen" looks more like Donghae to me and "Park Ki-wong" doesn't look like Kyuhyun, at least not in those pictures.
  2. Kibum doesn't look like Lee Jun Ki at all... maybe Yoon Hak does.
  3. I don't know about "Kim Jae-won" but I think Di "Moon" Zhang looks a bit like Eunhyuk, too.
  4. Vanness... I see the Yunho resemblance but not the Jay Park
  5. ... aand I'm not going to read that far o_o;;

Archived