[collab] Sorry Sorry~*

coolazers14

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cosmicolor.

i really really really really wanna try out for this collab, but i hab a freken fever.....wit cold & cough! ugh.....i wanted to try out soooo bad.....i hope the fever goes away, if it doesn't oh well, will be waitin for the results! : )

i really really really really wanna try out for this collab, but i hab a freken fever.....wit cold & cough! ugh.....i wanted to try out soooo bad.....i hope the fever goes away, if it doesn't oh well, will be waitin for the results! : )

Don't worry, there isn't any deadline yet! if you get better then you can post your audition clip! get well soon! take care!~^^

Guest eimin

Name: Sharon

User name: eimin

Part you want to sing: Doesn't matter to me xD Sungmin or Ryeowook is fine with me~~

clip/s: eimin - SORRY, SORRY (Sorry my pronoun isn't well, because I'm not good with romanized lyrics >.<;)

Guest cosmicolor.
Don't worry, there isn't any deadline yet! if you get better then you can post your audition clip! get well soon! take care!~^^

asdajkdskfdfgkld dat makes me sooo happy.....man i hab such a stuffy nose! *wishes for the cold to go away*

Guest darkglory

Name: Myung

User name: darkglory

Part you want to sing: Donghae, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Anyone :]

clip/s: As soon as my finals are over xD

EDIT (3/30/09): gah, almost almost! Will post as soon as I'm done. sorry >_<

• 2 weeks later...

darkglory: I just read your edit, sure sure~ don't need to say sorry! your finals are more important! don't be pressured!^^

SapphireRY: I think it's my computer but...I can't hear your clip. haha~ can you please recheck your clip? if ever that there's nothing wrong, it's my computer that has problems~^^

Name: Reirei

User name: Rei_Asuka

Part you want to sing: KyuHyun, DongHae, KangIn, hahaha any??

clip/s: Brb!!

And shouldn't the last part that KyuHyun sings be "Shawty~"

not "move it~"???

hahaha just wondering :P

I'm not sure~ haha I'll try and replay the song~^^

UPDATES

04/15/09

Super Junior Sorry,Sorry days are OVER???

sorry1n.jpg

In a phone interview after Inkigayo, Eeteuk of Super Junior revealed that Super Junior will stop promoting “Sorry, Sorry” at the end of the month. They are shooting photos for the 2nd song concept and will then start promotion for it in beginning of May. Eeteuk explained that while he can’t reveal what the concept is as of now, as always it is sure to be filled with charisma. Currently they are rehearsing their choreography. Earlier that day, Super Junior had picked up their 3rd consecutive Mutizen award for “Sorry Sorry” after winning Take 7

--------------------

MV version (Very Confusing Edition) of the lyrics is now available, I'll get to that~ But for those who still haven't sent their clips, please DON'T follow the lyrics.

Deadline of your clips are on April 23~ so that It won't be much hassle for those people who are participating in the Soompi Idol 7

I'm getting Siwon's part because not many auditioned for him and I wanna sing~ hahaha

I'll be posting all updates here so if ever, please keep track of them~^^

-eru

Archived